calling all (BAN ME PLEASE)s

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
lol my face is still a smilie oh man :cloud:

whats up (BAN ME PLEASE)s

oh shit its cloud i remember that guy

cloud we still miss you most of us are still around for some reason :( except not in positions of real power its the strangest thing

How has life been lately man?

cloud

is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
awwwwww shit niggas whats up

yeah it seems like a lot has changed

i missed congregation of the shitheads

wheres chaos i want to call him a (BAN ME PLEASE)

i messaged gk the other day and then i remembered i still have the most sought after username on the internet on the biggest pokemon site on the internet and figured i'd flex my muscles a bit

i missed this place; life caught up and now i am a working man with a working girlfriend and zero friends. i don't have time for pot and that makes me sad a little bit. life is average otherwise. i hate the daily grind. don't ever fall in to the daily grind.

what's new with yall.

fuck you dm i know you're here (BAN ME PLEASE) ass white boy

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dougun.

d_____
_o____
__u___
___g__
____u_
_____n

dougun.

when we gotta meet up??????? no MEGATRON allowed.

cloud

MY MAIN MANS

whats up niggas good to see you all

theres still hair on my dick

doc says its TOTALLy normal vineon you jerk

hows your sister??? ; ) ; ) ; )

arent you in waterloo or some shit jackal

holla at me when youre in town

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
oh my goodness sup cloud.

i think i saw a few times the infamous @cloudaway speak in irc, but i've always liked your gaga action.

also confirming very recently that dm is a (BAN ME PLEASE) ass white boy :happybrain:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hey, cloud, you may not know me, but I remember you, and it's nice to see an oldie checking up on us once in awhile. Hope you stick around. Life is tough; personally for me I want the suspense to end and go on with ma daily grind.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
clod9x, I miss luck haxing you in GSC UU. Can we have a match for old time's sake?

Also I may have a solution for your wangfuzz problem, PM me!

Glad to see you're doing great. Say hi to the Lady Cloud for me, and keep on chuggin at your awesome employment.

PS it's still ok to smoke pot as a mature adult, just not errday :)

hi cloud, sorry to hear about your daily grind, at least there is girlfriend ????????

every time it gets you down, just go 9x her if ya know what i mean

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How about you not block us / delete yourself on Facebook and we'd totally know what your turban was up to and vice versa! I'm in Ontario btw. Mini-Smocon Toronto early next month anyone? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)