Machamp@ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
Adamant Nature
188 HP / 64 Atk / 252 Def / 6 Spd
- Dynamicpunch
- Ice Punch
- ThunderPunch
- Bulk Up
Bulk Up Machamp. Bulk Up to boost its defense even higher. Dynamicpunch has 100% accuracy with No Guard. Ice Punch for dragons and Gliscor, TPunch for Gyara. HP EVs give him 368 HP for a nice 23 HP Lefties recovery.

Forretress@ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Relaxed Nature
252 HP / 96 Def / 162 Atk
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
Spinner. Spins away rocks, Gyro Ball for Weavile, EQ for Metagross, lays down SR.

Suicune@ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Bold Nature
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpAtk
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Surf
CMCune. Calm Mind to boost his decent SpDef and SpAtk. Surf for STAB and Ice Beam for everything else. Rest to heal when his health is low.

Blissey@ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
252 Def / 212 HP / 46 SpDef
- Aromatherapy
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
My special wall. I made her my cleric because I lack a status absorber. Ice Beam to hit ghost who would beat me otherwise. Softboiled to heal and Aromatherapy to heal my squad of status. Seismic Toss to deal consistent damage and stop CMRaikou from sweeping me.

Jirachi@ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Modest Nature
252 HP / 220 Def / 38 Spd
- Wish
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- U-Turn
Max HP so it can take hits, 38 Spd EVs give him 245 Spd in order to outrun CB Heracross. Wish to heal itself and the members of my team. U-Turn to escape threats such as Magnezone. Psychic for STAB and to hit Weezing hard. Modest because I have a really good one. Grass Knot for Swampert and T-Tar.

Salamence@ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
120 HP / 252 Atk / 138 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower
DDMence. Him and Jirachi cover every single one of their weaknesses together. DD to boost attack and speed, EQ for non levitating steels, Flamthrower for Bronzong and Skarm, Dragon Claw for STAB. Can counter Hera and MixApes without HP Ice as it has Wish support.

I suggest HP Electric on Suicune so you're not walled by most water types, barring Swampert. Speaking of which, does Swampert wall your team pretty bad? It doesn't seem like you have a good answer for it, just something I picked up.

I haven't seen a SpAtk Jirachi in a while.. mostly because U-Turn goes in sync with its other physical attacks, but I guess that's just preference. Do you find 2 steels on the same team to be a weakness? Magnezone or Heatran weak?

Flamethrower.. I can see why you did it, but I don't particularly like having that +1 Atk from DD go to waste on a special attack, but that's preference.

Good team, seems very balanced. How has it been performing?

Fire Fang might be a better option for Salamance over Flame Thrower. That way the DD helps out. Shadow Ball might be good for Blissey, it covers ghosts better than ice beam and psychics as well. Energy Ball might help on jirachi to take on Swampart.

If you plan on using HP electric on Suicune, then keep Ice Beam on Blissey.

I haven't tested it yet. I have everyone on the team except for Salamence and Machamp. I replaced Thunderbolt with Grass Knot to hit Swampert and T-Tar hard since Machamp counters Gyarados.

with no sp.atk ev's and no choice specs Fire Fang is probably a better option even against skarmory. (Doesnt do calcs)

Actually no Flamethrower easily 2HKOs Skarmory without any boost while Fire Fang does a mere 35% without the boost. You will need LO+Fire Blast or Fire Fang to beat Bronzong tho.

Nice team and I love CMCune. I would say Roar>Ice Beam but it seems like you need some dragon coverage and you wouldn't be abusing spikes/sr anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)