Tournament Camomons Tour II (Won by Matiss98)

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Art by me
Welcome to the second edition of the Camomons Tour! This tournament is based off Gen 7 Camomons and should be played on the main server. I hope everyone has a fun time and enjoys themselves playing this great tier!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Camomons format of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result. Last time I allowed you to pm me replays, but this time around replays are going to be required on thread. I hold the right to deny the results of a series if replays are not included.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Signups will stay up until 8/24 or once we get enough signups.
Respond "In" to join

Willdbeast
Chessking345
pazza
Gmansour20
skysolo14
a loser
Whitephoenixace
Mark_K
Funbot28
Petuuuhhh
Dr. Phd. BJ
Winkata
Dragonillis
MetaRiolu7
Jrdn
pqs
Havens
Shadowmonstr4
Elgino10
DugZa
Hassin627
Matiss98
Highlord
The Thunderbirds
Sylveon.
Chazm
Alternatif
Andyboy
In the Hills
Pigeons

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)