SS Doubles OU Can you give me some advices in order to improove this team?

Darmanitan-Galar @ Shell Bell
Ability: Zen Mode
Level: 50
EVs: 156 HP / 4 Atk / 104 Def / 104 SpD / 140 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Belly Drum

Thanks to Belly Drum, it can reach the Zen Mode in one turn, and its maximized atk, allows it ohko mostly every pokemon without evs investment. Since it can ohko easily, shell bell can give it a lot of hp. The evs ivestments, in its defensive stats, allows it to resist excadrill’s iron head and earthquakes and some other attacks after dynamaxing. The dynamax allows it to change weather, and this is good against weather teams. Its moves gives it a good coverage. I choosed ice punch
Instead of icicle crash, because it has more precision, and 75bp is enough to ohko after belly drum. With 140 evs and jolly nature, its spe in Zen Mode, is second only dracapult’s speed

Cursola @ Life Orb
Ability: Perish Body
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Strength Sap
- Shadow Ball
- Protect
- Ice Beam

Cursola is very frail in def, so i gave it evs that allows it to resist some dark type stabs from powerfull phisical attackers, such as grimmsnarl and obstagoon, when reflect is on. Its ability is the most powerful it has, and can be used in combination with strenght sap. Its sp.def doesnt need evs investment so i gave it the remaining evs to its sp.atk. Its powefull enough to 2hko a lot of opponents, and ohko pokemon who are weak to ghost and ice. Under trick room it can outspeed mostly every pokemon.

Orbeetle @ Light Clay
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Reflect
- Trick Room
- Recover
- Struggle Bug

Obeetle is the most important cursola’s partner, because it set the trick room and reflect. Its defense stats allows it to take some hits from a lot of attacker, first of all excadrill, and tyranitar. Struggle bug is good against special attackers, and makes area damage.
Frisk is its most powerful ability

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Life Dew
- Follow Me
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore

Clefairy is darmanitan’s most important partners, because it allows it to set up bellydrum thanks to follow me, and friend guard can help darmanitan’s weak defenses.

Corviknight @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 160 Atk / 196 SpD / 152 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Iron Head
- Tailwind
- Roost

Against fast teams, i must use tailwind if i cant use trick room, so corviknight is a very good user. Its atk is enough to make good damages. I gave it waccan berry because electric types are more dangerous than fire attacks and for example toxtricity can ohko corviknight without the berry.

Lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rain Dance
- Icy Wind
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Lapras is my gigamax, with its Gmove it can active the aurora veil that can replace orbertle’s reflect. Icy wind is for speed control, and rain dance is good against sand teams.
Its defensive stats allows it to resist some powerfull attacks such as lucario’s close combact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)