Cannon Cup still going retro style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
`

Believe it or not, my cat made this post by walking across the keyboard.

Prediciton: Goodbar v. Negator - Everyone dies as a pokemon battle ends in a tie.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
:/ tirsus, oh well, i can't battle till wednesday but then i should be able to pretty soon

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
Tennis i would like to donate a pokemon as prize to the first place of the tournament, if you dont mind of course

Lickilicky Nicknameable [OT] **Mr. Goodbar!!**
Brave 30/30/27/27/24/18
Tutor Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Icy Wind

you will be the prize goodbar xD

Welllll, I think my DS battery is shot :(.
When I plug it up, the charge light comes on for like a second and goes right out. Plus, it won't turn on. I just ordered a replacement though. They're surprisingly cheap. I got one for 5 bucks lol with a 1-year warranty.

but I won't have wifi on the weekend :/ I only have it today and for a very short stint tommorow before I go back to my house, and the wifi that DCs after the first turn EVERY time

Tennis i would like to donate a pokemon as prize to the first place of the tournament, if you dont mind of course

Lickilicky Nicknameable [OT] **Mr. Goodbar!!**
Brave 30/30/27/27/24/18
Tutor Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Icy Wind

you will be the prize goodbar xD
Alright, I'll make it available for first prize only.

I lost to Wiinry 2-0.

Good game Wiinry.

Thanks for the report guys. =) Updating the front page now.

but I won't have wifi on the weekend :/ I only have it today and for a very short stint tommorow before I go back to my house, and the wifi that DCs after the first turn EVERY time
Hope you guys can work something out, because I'd love to see the results of that battle. It's sure to be a good one.

Pm'ed Mastadi a couple days ago. Told him I could battle soon, but not yet; my team lacks something, so I'm trying to figure out something =/. Should be ready by tomorrow (iffy because a project for school due the next day) or later this week

choutoshio and I are both on :D we're going to battle in a sec

EDIT: dang D: he got off right as I sent the PM so we won't battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)