Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 152 HP / 236 Atk / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge

Has my Fires/ground moves, Stone Edge is ment to counter Salamence and Yveltal, I do not have lots to say about it. It is pretty fast in battle.

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Knock Off
- Ice Beam
- Extreme Speed

Basically offensive, The fastest member of the team and i use the Ice beam to slay ocasional dragons and dark types, like Yveltal.

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Geomancy
- Substitute

The Basic Fairy type, Use Thunder to counter Water types, like Kyoger. Geomancy+Moonblast slay Dragons, Dark, and Marshadow. Subsitute is used so I don't have to clean poison status after

Yveltal @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 132 HP / 180 Atk / 100 SpA / 96 Spe
Rash Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- Heat Wave

Use it to counter dark types and heat wave is used when groudon is down. It another offensive on the team. Again, not too much to say about it

Solgaleo @ Choice Band
Ability: Full Metal Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Use it's Crunch if Yveltal is down, it is sorta like a last emergency resorce on the team.

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Well, Best Fighting move in the team, + HP ice to slay dragons and damage other marshadows

Sorry for the short text, I just really dont have too much to say about them, i am currently thinking of switching Marshadow to Kyoger/Something to counter Kyoger. Thanks for the help!!

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can visit the OU forum and look at the individual pokemon threads for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)