Can't forget about my bros, that's unforgivable! (LC RMT peaked at #1)

Hey everyone, I've always wanted to play Little Cup and have just recently started, and after alot of teambuilding with my bro matty who I should give a shout out to here as he helped with a few of my monsters and some playtesting. I eventually managed to get to the top and decided to post a RMT to see if anyone can offer some advice.
Without further ado I'd like to present my team conviently named after my bros.

Team at a Glance!

Bronzor (panamaxis)
Ability: Levitate
Item: Oran Berry
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 220 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Sp.Atk / 148 Def / 68 Sp.Def
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon

Originally I had Meowth in this spot, and while he worked great for the team matty insisted that we needed Stealth Rocks to help out the rest of my offensively minded team. Anyways, Bronzor beats pretty much every lead, puts up Stealth Rocks and attacks with his great type coverage and special STAB moves. Later in the game Bronzor comes back to wall annoying threats like DD Dratini and Rock Polish Aron. Bronzor is really pulling his weight on this team being my only defensive switch in and is doing the job nicely, as it seems he is impossible to kill in most matchs. I have named him after panamaxis because they are both impossible to defeat. Yeeeah.​

Dratini (TheFourthChaser)

Ability: Shed Skin
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 28 HP / 244 Atk / 196 Spe / 36 Sp.Def
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Extremespeed

Well, Dratini is an incredibly powerful sweeper and a resistance to electric and water, and Dratini fit very nicely. Once she obtains a Dragon Dance everything will die to Extremespeed and Waterfall and Outrage as a last ditch to OHKO everything. She also serves as backup priority to Croagunk even when she doesn't have a DD which is cool. It's sad that Dratini is relatively frail so her opportunities to set up aren't numerous, but choiced Houndoom stuck on Flamethrower or HP Ground or Scarf Chinchou stuck on Thunderbolt or Surf will bring me a barrel of laughs. I have named Dratini after my bro TFC and I have no reason why because TFC asked to be on here last second 0.0.​

Croagunk (matty)
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 188 Sp.Atk / 188 Atk / 116 Spe
- Vacuum Wave
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out​

Croagunk is the most IMPORTANT member of this team! He supplies it with 3 vital priority moves and an awesome immunity to water. On this set I have chosen Ice Punch to beat Gligar and Drifloon and because Dark Pulse isn't really needed. Anyways, this thing checks so many threats it's not even funny and stops a myraid of setup sweepers from beating my team. This monster has proven it's worth by being the most important member on the team, good job little froggy! I have named it matty because it is the reason why the team works and matty is also the reason why the team works.​

Gligar (BATPIG)
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
- Earthquake
- Night Slash
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail

BATPIG. matty introduced me to this set after he destroyed me with it over and over. This Gligar is so powerful that it can do over 60% to the standard Munchlax, and almost OHKO the standard Wynaut. Aqua Tail picks up the grounders like Hippo and Diglett while Stone Edge hits grassers for decent damage and flying type pokemon. Funny thing is I never get around to using this guy as much as I should, I use my Croagunk too much lol. While I didn't put any EVs into HP or defense, he's still incredibly bulky and does not die too easily! He is named after my bro batpig because look at it it's a bat and a pig.​

Houndour (Fuzznip)
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
EVs: 240 Spe / 200 Sp.Atk / 40 Sp.Def
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Pursuit

Houndour is a very important pokemon on this team as my only scarfer, revenge killing threats and pursuit trapping pesky ghosts (GASTLY). You may think Timid and a physical move is a bad idea, but on Houndour it's not. It's 80 base power on the switch plus STAB and the fact that most ghosts are frail they won't have a chance at living. HP Ground is included on here to hit predicted Houndour switch ins. It is named after Fuzznip because he is a dog and loyal like Fuzznip is to the LC community (yeeeah best comparison ever).

Gastly (Joel)
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: 196 Spe / 196 Sp.Atk / 36 Def / 76 Sp.Def
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Oh my god this thing is so insanely powerful. One day I thought of how Sub Gar was great in OU and how Sub Haunter was great in NU, and how Sub Gastly could be great in LC. I rush to the team builder to make a set and then try it out and it absolutely decimates teams. I think to myself I created this set and then see that someone else already has, that ruins my day. Anyways, after this pokemon sets a Sub something automatically dies, much like Machamp in OU. He also provides some useful resistances to my team and another counter to Croagunk (alongside Gligar). I have named this strongmon Joel because they are both super strongth.

There is my team that I feel very proud creating. It's pulled it's weight on the ladder and want to see it perform even better so some rates would be awesome. Thanks for reading.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)