Can't Remember..

About 2 weeks ago, I was watching the David Letterman Late Show. As always, they had a band on at the end of show. The song they played was pretty cool. I just have no idea what the name of the band was... I know that it started with Y, and it was something like, yehiduslo or something fucked up like that.. but yeah, I really want to find out the name of the band, I just can't remember.. I've tried google, everything... so please, does someone know this band? D:

Also, they were a male band if it helps. And it wasn't something half-well known like Yellowcard. :(

I'm from Australia, too, so the same show probably wasn't broadcasted two weeks ago in say America.

Well, I looked abit but there isnt really much to search for...

Are you actually sure it was one of the new episodes?
What genre did the "band" sound like?

Are you sure it was a band, btw?

I am currently goin through the list Deschain posted, but none so far started with "Y".

Well. I edited into my post, I'm not sure if it's new or not, I'm from Australia.. different broadcasting and all. Well, it COULD have been an artist, I guess, but I don't think so. It was sorta like rock, but it was sorta soft at the same time, it's really hard to explain... sorry for being plain but I really don't remember much. :(

EDIT: Just had a thought, maybe it was the name of the ALBUM Dave was showing at the end, not the band/artist themselves.

Nah not really.. I watch it sorta frequently, I'm going over the list now. I can't find anyone that jumps out to me, I think it was later then any of those episodes, it would've been 2 weeks ago give or take, so would've been early-mid December.

I can't watch them, says I'm in the wrong geographical area or some bs. >=[ nevermind about it, I'll be right just a song .-. thanks for trying though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)