CaP 18 Pre-Evo - Part 2 - Ability Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey guys. Welcome to the first Poll on the abilities section of our little Cap Prevo. While reading the discussion thread, three main abilities popped up with various amounts of support (Anticipation, Rattled and Unnerve) . I've tried to mix these with the abilities that Volkraken has ( Analytic / Infiltrator / Pressure ). There was a general consensus to keep Infiltrator across the board, and that doesn't change. The slate reflects what I've picked up on and then I've moved some of the abilities around as needed to create more options. Most were selected as options to change the HA, so the options reflect this too.

The Slate is as follows:

Analytic / Infiltrator / Pressure
Analytic / Infiltrator / Rattled
Analytic / Infiltrator / Anticipation
Anticipation / Infiltrator / Pressure
Analytic / Infiltrator / Unnerve
Anticipation / Infiltrator / Rattled
Anticipation / Infiltrator / Unnerve

This will be an Instant-Runoff Voting (IRV) Poll. For those wishing to learn about IRV or review the voting process used in this poll, here are the Process Rules concerning IRV polling.

To vote in this poll, just rank your preferences in the order in which you prefer them. You may rank one, two, three, four, five, six or all seven entries if you so choose. Be aware, however, that order matters in your vote. Also, you may post commentary with your vote if you so desire, but only type your vote in bold. A typical vote will look like this:

Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Third Most Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please only post your votes in this thread. Don't respond to other's votes or attack others over what they voted. If you break this rule, your post will be moderated and you may be warned. If you would like to post reasoning or commentary with your vote, that's perfectly acceptable. Just be sure not to post anything in bold other than your vote. This is not a thread for discussing which options are best; that was what the previous thread was for! If you would like to discuss the poll, head on over to #cap on IRC!

Please go forth and vote! I will be posting up Art tomorrow and stats when this poll is resolved. This thread will be open for 24 Hours.

Our Prevo so far:

Typing: Water/Fire
Abilities: TBC

Last edited by a moderator:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

frenzyplant

Inertia is a property of matter.
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Last edited by a moderator:

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)