Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipotchi
Birkal
Falchion
Reiga
Quanyails
StephXPM

A couple of my favorites barely missing out, but still a very impressive slate. Good luck to everyone.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Birkal
Pipotchi
Quanyails
StephXPM
Falchion
Reiga

I am incredibly humbled to be here in Art Poll 2. It's been a long time -- thanks to everyone for the support!

My ballot is ranked based on how well I think weight is considered in the design. We have never had to consider weight in a CAP Art Poll before, which I think is unique and worth noting. Regardless, best of luck to the other five submitters! What incredible designs.

Pipotchi
Birkal

Really liked Golurk and Blue Frog's submissions, they were stellar. The final ones here are solid, though I can't really pick anything other than these 2 since they're the ones I think best fit the concept. Best of luck to the winner.

Last edited:
Quanyails
StephXPM

I would've been absolutely thrilled to see what Felis Licht's design would've looked like at over 500 kg, but...I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)