CaP 26 Prevo - Justyke - Final Product

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
The path twisted and turned but finally we have arrived :blobthumbsup: Justyke turns from a mixed attacker into the potent special attacker we know as Equilibra.

We will try and be a bit quicker on prevos going forwards! SwSh release happened at just the wrong time, but thank you to the other mods who stepped up and got this guy finished off (even if we are a bit late!) I will chat to Marty soon about getting Justyke up and running on the sim, and I am currently working with DogFish44 to get some new ideas for finishing off and updating the other prevos too!

Without further ado, our newest bouncing baby is:

Name: Justyke
Typing: Steel/Ground
Abilities: Levitate/Bulletproof/Justified
Stats: 72 HP / 70 Atk / 56 Def / 83 SpA / 68 SpD / 30 Spe / BST: 379
Evolution Method: Evolves at level 32
Movepool: Here

Dex Entries:
Okamu said:
Justyke, the Order Pokémon

Sun: Though commonly associated with stoic legal business, Justyke are surprisingly hot-headed. They'll swing their mallet-like bodies at anyone they judge, accurately or not, as evil.

Moon: It strikes its head against anything nearby to calm down tense situations. Many Alolan courtrooms have small wooden blocks built into the bench for Justyke to strike.

Ultra Sun: It swings its body with tremendous force which it uses to bring trials to order and punish evildoers. One famous music group even features a Justyke as percussionist.

Ultra Moon: Alolan ruins feature imagery of Justyke in scenes depicting ancient disputes. It was typically drawn off to the side, indicating it acted as an assistant rather than a judge.
-----

Edit by Quanyails:

Making up some values for height/weight/color:

I'm going by Beldum, as it has a similar body shape and composition.

Beldum is 0.6m, which I am presuming to be its length. Justyke appears shorter than this, so let's call it 0.4m?

Beldum is all metal, while Justyke has some clay parts. Steel has a density of about ~8000 kg/m^3, and terracotta has around ~1200 kg/m^3. Let's say that half of Justyke's volume is metal and half of it is terracotta, giving it an average density of 4600 kg/m^3.

So 95.2kg * (0.4 m/ 0.6m) * ((4600 kg/m^3) / (8000 kg / m^3)) ~= 36.5 kg.

Height: 0.4m
Weight: 36.5kg
Color: Brown (matches Equilibra)

Last edited by a moderator:

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Yay, Prequilibra is done! This looks to be a fun addition to CAP LC, and while I don't have too much experience in playing it overall, if there'es a new CAP LC tour happening in the new future, this thing will be fun to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)