CAP 28 Prevo - Shiny Palette Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pinesmoke's sprites won, so now we're onto shinies!

For reference, here are Miasmaw's sprites + shinies.

You have 72 hours to make your shiny submissions!

-----

CAP 28 pre-evo design:

-----

Shiny Palette Rules
  • Shiny palettes must be submitted as palette swaps of the winning sprite entry. No other modifications to the image may be made.
  • Colors in a shiny palette must have the same relative hue and brightness compared to the corresponding color on the original sprite.
      • Acceptable:
        • Light blue -> light red
        • Dark blue -> dark red
      • Acceptable:
        • Light blue -> white
        • Dark blue -> gray
      • Acceptable:
        • Light blue -> gray
        • Dark blue -> black
      • Unacceptable:
        • Light blue -> dark green
        • Dark blue -> light green
      • Unacceptable:
        • Light blue -> light red
        • Dark blue -> dark green
      [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Images must be in PNG format.
No more than three WIP shiny palettes can be posted by any individual person through the entire course of the submission thread.

Final Submission Post

All artists must make a final submission post conforming to the shiny palette rules (listed above) and the following:
  • The post must have "Final Submission" (in bold) as the first line, with the sprites at the top, and any additional description or comments (if applicable) below them.
  • The final submission image must be hosted on a reliable image hosting service (such as Smogon forums or Imgur). Do not use the 'Attach a photo' tool on messaging apps (e.g. Discord). Do not use Iaza or Ezimba.
  • Only make one (1) final submission post.
Sprites:

Last edited:
My original sprite had some color and opacity inconsistencies. You’ll have an easier time editing the one in this post instead.
28prevo.png

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for the updated sprites, Pinesmoke! When making shinies, please use the updated sprite (which I have edited into the OP). I'm also updating the deadline to 72 hours from now.

wip

Since Miasmaw's shiny is somewhat inspired on Quanyails art submission for cap 28, i based this pre-evo on grampappet, shadowshocker's submission, so it's spirit live on

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
Final Submission

Temporary File.png

Just matching the final evolution.

Thanks to Darquezze for feedback!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)