CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 14 (Pokedex Entry Poll 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ok guys, same as the last poll. Bold voting, 3 votes each. Top 3 entrys will be used.
Bold Vote. 3 votes, all worth the same amount.

"A FIDGIT'S brain is capable of focusing on eight different actions perfectly, using each of it's hands for a seperate action."
"Fidgit is extremely curious and stubborn. Whenever Fidgit sees a human doing any kind of manual work, he will immediately imitate it until he has bested the human"
"Acrobatic and expressive Fidgit have been known to use their hands in many unusual ways. They can dig into the ground and spin rapidly using their hands to whip up strong whirlwinds."
1) To communicate over long distances, Fidgit rely almost completely on their large hands. Signals appear to differ slightly depending on the region.
Known as the "Mime of the Desert," Fidgit have been known to build shelter out of Light Screens when it senses a storm.
" The jewels on Fidgit's hands are capable of sucking poison from the bodies of their afflicted allies. Some are even used in Pokemon Centers during extreme cases of poisoning."
"Fidgit love to play tricks on people. Hiding under the desert sand, they often grab at people's ankles and pull their legs under."
"The drill under Fidgit's abdomen can spin over 500 revolutions per second. It is harder than diamond."

I'm going to vote for Lunar Fang, Mr. Happy, and DougJustDoug. Good job to all of you guys and good luck!

Lunar Fang - Mine has everything I want in it. :P
Plus - The idea is very original and stands out a lot.
Wyverii - Not only does it sound straight out the Pokedex, it portrays Fidgit perfectly.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I didn't expect mines to make it to poll two, so I'm a little shocked. Anyway, I'll be happy with any of the three above.

Mr. Happy
Wyverii
Lunar Fang

I think I stated my reasons before. Mr. Happy's to replace the one that didn't make it.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
DougJustDoug
Plus
Wyverii

I voted for the ones that support the aspects of the pokemon that need "help".

Wyverii gives a great explanation for the wind-based moves.

Plus gives nice justification for Persistant and Vital Spirit.

Mine explains Rapid Spin, not that it needed it. I think the drill is pretty obvious. But, I was gonna vote for my own submission. This is just one of the many reasons I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)