CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 3.1 - Abilities Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
As we all know, Smogon had another outage yesterday, so this poll should be extended.

Polls close at midnight CST/1 AM EST.

DetroitLolcat

Oops, I should vote too!

Harvest/Leaf Guard
Harvest/Infiltrator
Harvest/Shed Skin

The poll will close once the vote counting script has been run. You can still vote between now and then if you're quick!

I would post that notice in bold but then the bot would think it's a vote!

Also, the items in bold above is not the slate. They're my vote! I'll post the slate that moves on after the votes have been counted.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Posting from phone. Blergh.

Code:
 21 harvestinfiltrator 21 harvestprankster 17 harvestshedskin 9 shedskininfiltrator 8 pickupinfiltrator 6 harvestleafguard 5 harvestcutecharm 5 leafguardinfiltrator 1 pranksterinfiltrator 1 pickupprankster
Looks like top three move on!

DetroitLolcat

Sorry to TerrickTerran and ZhengTann, but your votes were just a little too late. However, I don't believe your votes would have changed the results because of the wide margin of victory between the top three options that move on and the rest of the options.

The three options that move on, as Birkal said, are:

Harvest/Prankster
Harvest/Infiltrator
Harvest/Shed Skin

The next poll will be up very soon! Thanks for bearing with me, and let's move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)