CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 8.1 - Dex Entry Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
All right, six of you decided to step forward and leave your mark in the annals of the Create-A-Pokemon Project. However, only one of you can hoist the metaphorical trophy and reign supreme over Brattler's Pokedex entries. Nobody committed any offenses worthy of disqualification in the submissions thread, so if you posted a Final Submission, then you're in the poll!

This poll will be an Instant Runoff Vote, meaning that voters may vote for as many options as they wish. Order DOES matter in you vote. (http://www.smogon.com/cap/process/process_rules#irv) contains an explanation of IRV polling.

A sample vote may look like this:

Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Third Most Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.

The candidates are, in no particular order,

Hollymon
Hollymon said:
Brattler the Lure Pokemon

Black: By vibrating the seeds on its tail, it produces a melodious sound to lure prey before it strikes.

White: The colour of its body allows it to blend in with the forest. It attacks prey using its surprisingly powerful jaws.

BW2: Using the rattle on its tail, it lures pokemon so it can eat them. It has a known taste for Audino.
Quanyails

Quanyails said:
Brattler, the Bad Seed Pokémon

Black: Basking from a tree branch is its favorite activity. From there, it can photosynthesize and ambush prey from above.

White: It hisses moments before it ambushes prey. Its bites are known to paralyze victims for weeks.

BW2: It loathes those who try to befriend it. It will create hostility to pain others and isolate itself.
NinjaStars

NinjaStars said:
Brattler, the Snake Pokemon
Black: This Pokemon is very aggressive.They are known to attack any Pokemon. Because of that, no Pokemon likes Brattler.
White: This Pokemon has a fear of insects, so humans bring Bug type Pokemon when they go in Brattler's territory.
BW2: This Pokemon's tail is made out of seeds. Since every tail is different, no two Brattler are alike.

The Steam Punk
The Steam Punk said:
Brattler, the Sneaky Pokemon

Black: It uses the leaf on its head to blend with surrounding foliage, making it nearly invisible in the forest.

White: The seeds on its tail are hollow. It rattles them together to intimidate opponents.

BW2: Though it prides itself on its tail seeds, it will resort to eating them if other food is scarce. They grow back quickly.
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer said:
Brattler, the Mischief Pokemon

Black: Its body patterns allow it to slither along the forest floor unnoticed. When the fruit on its tail ripens, it is ready for evolution.

White: It dances mesmerizingly to confuse weaker foes, before attacking them for fun. If defeated, the fruit on its tail becomes shriveled.

BW2: When alarmed, the fruit on its tail sways violently. Despite looking harmless and innocent, it likes to bully Pokemon of a lesser size.
P2X7
P2X7 said:
Brattler, the Seed Pokemon

Black: It lures prey by hiding in trees and dangling the seeds on its tail. When an unsuspecting Pokémon draws near, Brattler drops down upon it.

White: It is born without any seeds on its tail. As it becomes stronger, more seeds will grow.

BW2: If planted, a seed from its tail will grow into a tree that bears golden fruit.
And that's everyone! Polls close in 24 Hours, or at 4:15 AM Central Time on July 18th, 2013. I hope to God that I am not up at that awful hour of the morning tomorrow and that I can close the poll when I wake up, but in case I am awake at that time, get your votes in by then!
Our Prevo So far:

Name: Brattler
Art:

Type: Grass/Dark
Abilities: Harvest/Infiltrator
Stats: 80/70/40/20/90/30

Movepool: Brattler's Movepool
Happy voting, everyone! Use your evaluative talents to select a Dex Entry that would make gods bow before our creation!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It's nearly 4:30 in the morning and I'm counting IRV votes...

grumble grumble why do I not sleep

(Note: Votes not put in bold were counted. This is usually not the case as votes are normally counted by script rather than by hand. Remember to bold your votes in the future!

P2X7 0 votes
NinjaStars 1 vote
Hollymon 2 votes
Quanyails 3 votes
scorpdestroyer 4 votes
The Steam Punk 8 votes

----------

Hollymon 2 votes
Quanyails 3 votes
scorpdestroyer 4 votes
The Steam Punk 9 votes

-------------
Quanyails 4 votes
scorpdestroyer 4 votes
The Steam Punk 10 votes

The top three entries will move on to the next poll

The Steam Punk, scorpdestroyer, and Quanyails are still in the running. Congratulations to those three for moving on! Thanks to everyone who submitted Dex Entries and voted in the poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)