CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 8.3 - Dex Entry Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
And we kick off this fine morning with a duel between two illustrious Dex Entry craftsmen. Both have endured two brutal days of being judged by others, and their reward is another day of being judged by others.

The format of the poll will be Single Bold Voting. That means voters are allowed to choose one option and only one option. Only post your vote in bold, and post nothing other than your vote in bold. If you do not bold your vote, your vote may not be counted. Please use only the name of the submitter in your vote. An explanation of bold voting is linked here (http://www.smogon.com/cap/process/process_rules#bold).

A sample vote may look like this:

Most Preferred
Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.

Your two candidates are, in no particular order,

The Steam Punk
The Steam Punk said:
Brattler, the Sneaky Pokemon
Black: It uses the leaf on its head to blend with surrounding foliage, making it nearly invisible in the forest.
White: The seeds on its tail are hollow. It rattles them together to intimidate opponents.
BW2: Though it prides itself on its tail seeds, it will resort to eating them if other food is scarce. They grow back quickly.

scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer said:
Brattler, the Mischief Pokemon​
Black: Its body patterns allow it to slither along the forest floor unnoticed. When the fruit on its tail ripens, it is ready for evolution.​
White: It dances mesmerizingly to confuse weaker foes, before attacking them for fun. If defeated, the fruit on its tail becomes shriveled.​
BW2: When alarmed, the fruit on its tail sways violently. Despite looking harmless and innocent, it likes to bully Pokemon of a lesser size.​

And that's the end of that. Polls close in 24 Hours, or at 5:00 AM on July 20, 2013. I really don't want to be awake then. I really want to be up around noon tomorrow and close the polls and post the Sprite Poll later that day. However, if I am up then that is when the poll will close. Get your votes in by then.

Our Prevo So far:

Name: Brattler
Art:

Type: Grass/Dark
Abilities: Harvest/Infiltrator
Stats: 80/70/40/20/90/30

Movepool: Brattler's Movepool

Here is Malaconda's Final Product thread.

Happy voting everyone. Use your powers of discernment to choose the entries that will burn in our minds like an everlasting flame!

The Steam Punk

(I'm sorry, I can't make the above text bold with the device I am using. I understand the rules stated above, but I hope you can count my vote as if it were bold.)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
And scorpdestroyer is the winner by a score of 11 votes to 9 votes! Congratulations to scorpdestroyer for winning the poll, and thank you to The Steam Punk for putting up a worthy challenge!

Here is Brattler's official Dex Entries and species name for the world to see!

Brattler, theMischiefPokemon
Black: Its body patterns allow it to slither along the forest floor unnoticed. When the fruit on its tail ripens, it is ready for evolution.​
White: It dances mesmerizingly to confuse weaker foes, before attacking them for fun. If defeated, the fruit on its tail becomes shriveled.​
BW2: When alarmed, the fruit on its tail sways violently. Despite looking harmless and innocent, it likes to bully Pokemon of a lesser size.​

Sprite Polls are next, but I'm not going to start those polls in the middle of the night. I'll post them after I wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)