CaP 6 Pre-Evo - Part 2 - Abilities Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey there guys, a little later than expected but here we go! I am not a fan of the short stories you may have come to expect in these threads...

This thread will decide the abilities for out Cawmodore Prevolution! Several arguements were presented for the differing abilities in this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-6-pre-evo-part-2-abilities-discussion.3496413/

I believe I have been fairly fair with the slate and mixed up the abilities a little to try and keep everyone happy. As I said in that thread Big Pecks will remain as the Prevos Hidden Ability.

The slate is as follows: (Primary / Secondary) Two of these are total changes, while Cawmodore's original abilities also return.

Intimidate / Volt Absorb
Unnerve / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Volt Absorb
Intimidate / Hustle
Keen Eye / Hustle
Keen Eye / Hydration

This will be an Instant-Runoff Voting (IRV) Poll. For those wishing to learn about IRV or review the voting process used in this poll, here are the Process Rules concerning IRV polling.

To vote in this poll, just rank your preferences in the order in which you prefer them. You may rank one, two, three, four, five or all six entries if you so choose. Be aware, however, that order matters in your vote. Also, you may post commentary with your vote if you so desire, but only type your vote in bold. A typical vote will look like this:
Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Third Most Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please only post your votes in this thread. Don't respond to other's votes or attack others over what they voted. If you break this rule, your post will be moderated and you may be warned. If you would like to post reasoning or commentary with your vote, that's perfectly acceptable. Just be sure not to post anything in bold other than your vote. This is not a thread for discussing which options are best; that was what the previous thread was for! If you would like to discuss the poll, head on over to #cap on IRC!

Please go forth and vote! I will be posting up stats submissions later today! This thread will be open for about 36 hours (ending tomorrow evening GMT).

Here is the link to Cawmodore's Final Product Thread so you can recap to yourself of what Cawmodore was like.

Our Prevo so far:

Typing: Steel/Flying
Abilities: TBC (HA is Big Pecks)

Last edited:

Base Speed

What a load of BS!
Keen Eye / Volt Absorb
Unnerve / Volt Absorb
Intimidate / Volt Absorb
Intimidate / Hustle
Keen Eye / Hustle
Keen Eye / Hydration

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Keen Eye/Hydration
Intimidate/Volt Absorb
Keen Eye/Volt Absorb

Unnerve / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Volt Absorb
Intimidate / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Hydration
Intimidate / Hustle

Nyktos

Custom Loser Title
Keen Eye / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Hydration
Keen Eye / Hustle
Intimidate / Volt Absorb
Intimidate / Hustle
Unnerve / Volt Absorb

Keen Eye/ Hustle
Keen Eye/ Volt Absorb
Intimidate/ Hustle
Intimidate/ Volt Absorb
Keen Eye/ Hydration
Unnerve/ Volt Absorb

canno

formerly The Reptile
Keen Eye / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Hustle
Intimidate / Volt Absorb
Intimidate / Hustle

Keen Eye / Hydration
Unnerve / Volt Absorb

Keen Eye / Hustle
Intimidate / Hustle
Intimidate / Volt Absorb
Unnerve / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Hydration

Unnerve / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Volt Absorb
Keen Eye / Hydration
Keen Eye / Hustle

Intimidate / Volt Absorb
Intimidate / Hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)