CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 9 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed that Farfin's Tea Kettle design didn't make it to vote as it was my favorite. It would have bumped each one on my list down one. Regardless, there were quite a few amazing entries.

Elegy of Emptiness
Wyverii
DarthVader317

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Eeeh, time or the voting polls, anxiety abounds for every artist involved. ._.

KoA
Yes, I'm tooting my own horn here, but that doesn't mean I'm conceited. I tried contemplating long and hard on an ideal design that fit most, if not all of the criteria. Another thing I tried going for was a design that was quirky, but effective. Most of my designs in he past focused on being "omg awesome badass rawwr!" and this was a nice change of pace.

CyzirVisheen
Man, I dug that banshee design from the start! While I rarely advocate running with first designs, I'm glad you decided to elaborate on this one and furnish it to what we see today. This design has spunk and imagination, something that is always welcome. :)

Wyverii
I am not gonna lie, I was quite entranced by the Jester design when you first posted it. This design without a doubt contains the most charm and imagination of all the ones this CaP. I could tell you would always be a dark horse in future CaPs now and forever when you ended my CaP streak way back in CaP 3. :p

Those are my main pics, but I also want mad props to Doug's, EoE's, and Vader's designs.

Atyroki
Elegy of Emptiness
ixfalia

I also think everyone did a great job, not just the three I voted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)