CAP Battle Boss Poll

Which of these would you like to see as a boss in CAP Battle?

• Wyverii

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Scampy

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • DougJustDoug

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Zantimonius

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • CyzirVisheen

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Caladbolg

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Regi Ds

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • Atyroki

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • KoA

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Absolution

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've alluded to it before, and now here we are. I'd like to get the community's input as to which of the following Almost Weres they'd like to see included as a boss in the next version of CAP Battle.

I've selected ten submissions that were reasonably popular, from a number of CAPs most prolific artists, and I know I know I know I don't have your favorite on this list. I'm sorry if I didn't include your submission, but I wanted to keep the number limited and chose the options that I think represent what could be a very interesting addition to a fighting game and that I also liked personally. Obviously there were a number of submissions that I really wanted to include, but omitted to include another. One of those submissions was my very own Fat Dragon which I cut at the last minute. This doesn't mean I won't include him in some far off future version of the game, but for now I'd like to focus on these.

The poll will go on until Sunday night...or maybe Monday. There won't be any follow up polls, so make your vote count.

Wyverii

Scampy

DougJustDoug
DougJustDoug

Zantimonius

CyzirVisheen

Caladbolg

Atyroki

KoA

RegiDS

Absolution

In my head, I've already got a rough image of how each of these CAPs will play, so it's a heartbreak to have to only pick one. But who knows, for as long as the CAP Project runs, I'll be adding to CAP Battle's roster, and this might not be the last poll of this nature you'll see.

As much as I love all of the art submissions, I'm going with RegiDS. I can just imagine fighting a giant bad-ass looking dragon with Kitsunoh. He looks really boss-like too, even though that's not the best excuse for voting for it. I'm definitely looking forward for the next release of CAP Battle; I gotta play it!

Good luck to the rest of the submissions!

My first inclination is Wyverii's, but the overload of Water/Fighting is holding me back. I think I'll wait a bit and see some thought processes before I answer.

Atyroki
My god... I forgot how many excellent cap concepts there have been. I choose Atyroki's because it looks great and I would think would add a bit more variety to cap roster.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I was between RegiDS and Doug. Doug's is just plain nitid and I can see a very charismatic and interesting character on it. RegiDS has been my favorite design (artwise, it looks so bad ass) since it was posted (probably behind kitsunoh but hey kitsunoh is just amazing). Had to go with RegiDS though, because that thing would look so awesome to play with.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Doug's Skelebot was my personal favorite CaP art submission ever, so I obviously voted for that.

You SO needed to make this Multiple Choice...

Because I would have voted Scampi, Doug, CyzirVisheen (and I've seen the supporting art for that thing holy cow,) Caladbolg, KoA, and Absolution.

They ALL look awesome.

That said...CyzirVisheen. You should check out Cyzir's art topic...

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
AAAAAA BattleStork is pretty much my favorite piece by Wyverii everrrr! Wow I'm a fanboy.

Of course I voted mine, because I love the guy, and I'm honored that he's included :D

That and the paddle.

The paddle.

Paddle.

i think zantimonius is very underrated, his submissions are always incredibly well-done but they hardly receive any support in the polls

Alright, in the end, I voted for Wyverii. It seems the best suited for a fighting game, cause honestly, it's a fighting type. The kicks I could see it doing would just be too sweet.

RegiDS's looks solid too, but I dunno, bosses don't have to be intimidating looking. I mean, Vitalimar isn't evil or anything, but just looks awesome.

Dougs is more combat like - I mean, just imagine it.

Either that or RegiDS's design, like it has already been said.

Oh, and maybe is it a good idea to have a second poll? (like the CAP project works) So we can decide between, say, the top three and the votes will be more concentrated.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Zantimonius' Rock Lizard is awesome.
It looks like it will kill you.

Imagine the ultimate move for it. Hell, imagine the combos it could pull off with that tail.

Oh wow, I'm very flattered to have my name on this list!

Think I'm going to go with KoA's Steel/Ghost dude, it's one of my all time favorite CAP entries. I also see it being able to pull off some weird and wonderful attacks with those chains that would no doubt make it a fun boss to battle against. Man, I bet he'd have a really awesome stage too, I'm picturing a haunted castle or something like that? Haha

I'd also love to see Cartoons work his magic on Atyroki's, DougJustDoug's and Absolution's entries. All of them would no doubt look incredible in a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)