Tournament CAP Ghosting Tournament - Won by Marjane, Lasen, and RSQ!

Welcome to the first SS CAP Ghosting Tournament! In this tournament, you will team up with other people and play against other teams, while ghosting eachother.

Tournament Specific Rules:

Timer: Playing without a timer allows for the best possible strategizing. Please don't take advantage of this rule by stalling. After 20 minutes, the timer may be turned.
3 members per team: Your team may contain a maximum of 3 players and a minimum of 2 players.
Team captains: Team captains are held responsible for scheduling with eachother. Ofcourse, you should make sure there's clear communication between your teammates. Whoever posts the signup for their team will be considered the team captain.
Accounts: Which account is played on, doesn't really matter because of the ghosting.
Logs: Logs of the ghosting are mandatory; they're fun to read / listen to. Please only ghost in English.
Free Agents: You can also sign up as a free agent. However, I won't go out of my way to put you together, you will have to coordinate that yourself, signing up as a free agent is simply to show to others that you are interested.

Other than that:
Please follow the general tournament rules that are not covered by the above.
Standard SS CAP rules apply.
Every series is a best of one.

Signups will close on the 26th of April at 11:59 PM CEST.

Last edited:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
WE WON GG
s/o to my teammates Lasen and RSQ for being very cool (extra credit to Lasen for putting up w me and clicking Ice Beam)
To our opp, thank you for this two hour long game, very cool

due to a big rage session and inap language by angry user Lasen and us logging out and therefore losing the logs, logs will not be posted.
I'd like to say I was angsty because I haven't seen my folks in a good amount of time, sorry for not providing proper logs.
Also, Marjane clicked buttons at least 4 times with the HASTE but we still brought it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)