CAP Modeling Poll - Tomohawk Pokemon Showdown Renders

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone, after hard work from QxC and other participants in the modeling thread, we will now be voting on render options for Tomohawk. The winning render option will be resized to be slightly smaller and then will be put on Pokemon Showdown.

Here's how to vote:
  • All CAP community members are allowed to vote. This means that if you have a registered Smogon account, you can vote.
  • Please post the candidate names ranked in order of preference with all items in your ballot in bold text. Like so:
First Preferred Candidate
Second Preferred Candidate
Third Preferred Candidate
Fourth Preferred Candidate
Fifth Preferred Candidate
Sixth Preferred Candidate

If the voter wishes, he/she may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV or normal bold voting, only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
  • It is highly encouraged that the voter ranks as many candidates as possible.
  • Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may still do so, but don't try to incite a discussion. Keep discussion to CAP's PS room or to its discord channel.
  • This poll will be run with PBV voting (a form of IRV which re-runs the counting, each time removing the previously top-ranked candidate), the details of which are outlined here.

One

------------------

Two

------------------
Three

------------------
Four

------------------

Five

------------------

Six

Your slate, for easy copy/paste access is:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Please do NOT include any of the images or gifs in your voting post. Keep your voting post to the bold numbers above in the order of your preference while placing any non-bold comments below.

Asking for votes for or against any submission is not allowed. If in a chatroom you may explain why you like X more than Y but you should never be rude or disparage Y and you should never ask someone to vote for X or against Y. Anyone found to have done so risks punishment at the moderation team's discretion. If you find that someone has broken this rule, please contact the CAP moderation team with your evidence and no one else. Mini-moderation of this rule is also considered a serious offense and can be punished.

This thread will be open for 24 hours. If there is no obvious winner from this poll, then a second poll will go up with the top 3 from this one.

Last edited:
One
Four
Two
Five
Three
Six

Chose #1 primarily because the wing patterns are displayed in a nice composition – a strong silhouette. #2 would actually be better, except it has a weaker silhouette. You miss out on the wing detail on the back pose. In a perfect world, my first vote would go to #2 if only the wings were a little more tilted.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Four
Five
Six
One
Two
Three

I would like one more if the feet weren't so painfully still. Nothing stands like that in reality while moving the rest of its body as much as one does. Two is boring and doesn't show off wings well, so a flying pose it is.

Six
Three
Four

One
Two
Five

Two is boring and awkwardly positioned, Five too chaotic, One is good but just very... uninteresting. Four is nice, but I prefer the speed of Three better. Six is by far the best in my opinion since I see Tomohawk as gliding rather than flying, making this one feel really fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)