CAP Site Update Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Deck_Knight.

Introduction:

Welcome back to the world of CAP. Now that we're spearheading this project to move forward for the new generation, a metric boatload of things need to be rewritten for the CAP website to accommodate all of the changes that the fifth generation has brought. We also have to update the site with the results of the post-Voodoom round of PR. This thread is to coordinate the site rewrite project.

To-Do List:
  • We need to decide if we're going to archive the on-site process guide for DPP and build a new section of the site for BW or not. ~CAP Mods (We will preserve our DPP articles)
  • We need to redo the BSR formulae for the fifth generation. ~Rising_Dusk (Here)
  • Rewrite this with the polling results from this ~Rising_Dusk (Here)
  • This needs to be updated with the new VGMs from BW.
    Since we have no stats for BW, we have to eyeball what is a VGM and what isn't. I can't find a list anywhere of where we've done this, though, so that might have to happen first. Use whatever results were made here to help with this.
  • This needs to be updated to explain what the new BW sprites need to look like.
  • This needs to be seriously updated.
    It needs to detail our PO server now, remove all of those sections about updating Shoddy 1 (This is kind of why I like the idea of archiving DPP stuff, since that Shoddy server still exists), fix the lists of moderators, and so forth.
  • This needs to be updated with BW's TM list and the new egg move averages and stuff.
    I think we may keep this article and rename it to "Guide to Creating a DPP CAP Movepool", though, but we'll see.
There's likely more, so I will update this thread with stuff as it becomes necessary. Thanks for reading this far, and for any participation you have in clearing this list!

Tennisace made a thread here with updated competitive moves. I'll also volunteer to do whatever needs work on that (unless Tennisace wants to continue with it).

We'll need to be a little more rigorous with that, but that's a good starting point. I'll handle updating the on-site article, since I already have the tables and everything loaded in Excel from writing it before. Let me ask Wyv/Deck a few questions and we'll get moving with handling movepools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)