CAP Tournament - Round 3

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CAP Tournament - Round 3

Signups | Round 1
Ever been interested in CAP? Here's a great way to learn more about it! Come to compete and watch battles featuring our 24 custom creations. The CAP metagame consists of OU-legal Pokemon plus all CAP Pokemon. Find our forum here to join the creation process. Join our Pokemon Showdown room here to discuss the metagame and teambuilding with our community.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard USUM CAP tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. Smogtours server works fine too.
  • You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they somehow have to get to me. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • The banlist is standard OU, with CAP Pokemon allowed. You may use any amount of CAPs, from zero to six.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Necturna Clause, meaning Necturna is only allowed to learn Sketch once for this tournament.
===========================

Resources:
CAP Viability Rankings | CAP Sample Teams | CAP Metagame Discussion

CAP Dex Information:
(Click on the sprite)

CAP C&C Analysis WIP:
(Click on the sprite)

Round 3:
Bracket randomized by Birkal
MadBull vs EpicUmbreon29
85percent vs Granny Pie
KKirby
vs pythonSL
Level 56 vs Marjane
Rage.Spam.Quit. vs Rat With Wings
Will-I-am vs snake_rattler
innovamania vs Thathyena
reachzero
vs (Deku Prince vs byronthewellwell)

Battlers:
CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS ASAP.

Failure to do so may result in me replacing you with a substitute after four days from this post (Saturday, August 3rd).
Round Four will go up on Tuesday, August 14th. If you need an extension, request it three days before that date.
Don't forget, winner of the entire tournament gets a coffee mug, complete with their favorite CAP designed on it!
Please share logs if you can. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)