CAP Winter Seasonal 2 - Winner Rage.Spam.Quit.

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We are gonna need extension as he missed the time today, after I said it worked that we had on cord. As im gonna be out of town this weekend.

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
We are gonna need extension as he missed the time today, after I said it worked that we had on cord. As im gonna be out of town this weekend.
Maybe I didn't get you correctly and I'm sorry about that. I can do saturday , but can't play upto Friday :(
So if an extension upto Friday is granted then yay :3 , but otherwise I'm a sad boiii
[Also this round went up very late ]

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo. Drapionswing has been very busy recently doing IRL stuff, so I'll be hosting the remainder of this tour.

EpicUmbreon29 is awarded activity over akaFila because the latter failed to respond to wall VM.
Dj Breloominati♬ I'll give you one warning since last round wasn't the cleanest, but no replays in the future means I'll be coinflipping as per the rules stated in the OP.

Round Four matchups:

EpicUmbreon29 vs Rage.Spam.Quit.
Heaven Jay vs Dj Breloominati♬

Deadline is Tuesday the 15th of January. Play early and contact earlier. If you need extensions make sure you ask in the thread.

Also friendly reminder to all involved that as per the rules Drapionswing posted in the OP, Zygarde will be banned from this and all future rounds. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)