CAP 12 CAP1 - Special Poll - Dream World Ability Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flavor Ability

Touching on what capefeather said, if female DW Pokemon get released (why make DW abilities breedable if they aren't going to release female ones anyway? I really don't understand the situation, here.....), it could come back to bite any plans made for Tomo in the ass, should movepools be based on that alone.

Flavor ability

All Pokemon get a hidden ability unless there ability is... compulsory? For example, Pokemon with Levitate, Castform, legendaries, Kecleon etc. And I don't understand why it's hidden ability would be the same as one of its ordinary abilities.

EDIT: Now I think I understand the Prankster option. Still, my vote does not change. We've been working around this Pokemon with the idea that it will be able to use Prankster from the start. And without whatever problems woud arise from it being a Dream World only ability.

Prankster

This allows us to limit some of the possible issues with the Prankster set {*cough* Bulk Up Priority Baton Pass*cough*}

And, Flavor Ability + NDWA should be one option. They are basically the same thing, as no-one will use the flavor ability.

Flavor ability

Seeing as almost all pokemon this gen recieve a DW ability as it is, why not give it one that matches it's flavor.

Flavor Ability

If we ran this poll earlier, then some of the disallowed moves in the non-attacking section could have suddenly be allowed, due to people voting for Prankster being the DW ability. (And thus limitations could be made to get those disallowed moves to be allowed, with the enforced rule that they are not compatible with the DW Prankster ability)
Now, there isn't any move in the allowed list that is too strong combined with Prankster, because the list was made with Prankster being normally available in mind.
For that reason, now pushing Prankster to the DW ability really has no competitive use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)