Tournament CAPPL VI - Signups [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Name: Zephyr2007
Tiers interested in: SS, SM
Non-Player Roles: I can art, bring up irrelevant memes, and (maybe?) be helpful to the team
Any foreseeable inactivity: Nothing for now

Name: ShunosaurusLii
Tiers/Interested in: Primarily CAP SM, not much experience in SS but I can do that as well.
Non-Player-Roles: Artist, Cheerleader, Teambuilding, Practice Battles, I have like 3 CAP teams with a budew does that count
Inactivity: Travel in early August, exact date TBD, but should be mostly available.

Hello everyone, the Choice Band Revenankhs would like to announce that we'll be doing tryouts this year, so if you're interested in joining us, please contact me on PS or Discord (Mx#8855). Good luck everyone and let's have a great CAPTT CAPPL this year!

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Like the Revs, the Galactic Astrolotls will also take any challenges for tryouts for prospective players. DM me here, on Discord (-Voltage-#4828), or in the CAP room. Additionally, if you're not already a part of our server, you can drop replays of wins AND losses there.

xavgb

:xavgb:
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Name: Stresh
Tiers Played/Interested in: SS/SM
Non-Player Roles: :xavgb:
Any foreseeable inactivity: Pretty busy with other mons stuff at the moment but should be able to make the time to play games.

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Name: Krytocon
Tiers Played/Interested in: ss
Non-player roles: shitposting and memes of varying quality and effort. Cheerleading and always happy to help test/make teams even though i may not know the meta too well

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Name: RahelGamer03
Tiers Played/Interested In: All lol
Non-player roles (These are 100% optional): Cheerleader and clown
Any foreseeable inactivity: Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)