Social CAT PICS

Cats are one of the most popular pets to have, and have been domesticated for about 10,000 years. A lot of people love them, a lot of people don't love them. Personally, I love them a lot! I have three cats who I really love. I also have a dog, but I'm not gonna make a dog thread because other people already have (Tenshi's Doggo Chamber thread and Brambane's Dogs thread are on the first page when I go here).

Anyways, what kind of cats do you own? Can I have them?

Here are pictures of my three cats

Dara.jpg
Elsi.JPG
Lucario.jpg

Raidx

Banned deucer.
Unfortunately I dont have any cats atm but when I was a kid I had a cat named Milkshakes. She was my everything and made me so happy growing up. We got her the summer of 2005 and I still remember it like it was yesterday, I'll never forget that day. Sadly in 2010 my mom got evicted and we had to give her away so my mom's friend took care of her for the next 4 years until she passed the summer of 2014 :( I think about her everyday, even now, and even when i get another cat some time in the future that cat will never replace Milkshakes. I wish i had images of her but i don't unfortunately, but she was a tortoiseshell, similar to this

This cat is insane...
She was a rescue, born with only half a tail, spent a lot of her time with my late border collie, Eme. She gets along quite well with my two living dogs, Wulfric and Bugsy (Alaskan malamute and pembroke corgi). Pepper survived a bobcat attack, and she’s somehow still alive, those dogs supported her throughout her whole recovery. Pepper does a lot of very weird stuff too. That half tail I mentioned, it vibrates when she’s happy. Pepper rarely meows either, she just goes BURRRR BURRRR BRRREEEWRER to get attention. Sometimes she will just run across the house randomly at full speed, often in the middle of the night, and is just crazy in general. She’s the weirdest cat I’ve ever owned
3CBDC4FF-11C7-41A1-9E69-8C6FF09C6E3A.jpeg
4BCCC6A9-4E9E-4D60-8C41-78AEE3EEACCE.jpeg
65AEFF03-2B29-4329-B82F-FDCAE427C24E.jpeg
76902BBC-A2DD-4BF3-AB3F-428E1E347825.jpeg
FFA346AE-F838-42F8-85C4-BE23737802F8.jpeg

Last edited:
I have one cat, Who popped up on our garden when he was like 1 month old. He was wet and with an atrocious conjunctivitis on both of his eyes. If we didnt find him, he probably got blind and die after. Hopefully, we find him and now he has almost two years with us. His name is Minino, which is a form of say "Cat" in spanish (yeah, pretty creative haha). We love him a lot, even when he start to meowing at 3 AM for unknown reasons lol. Added some pics when we find him until nowadays.

Long Life kitties

IMG-20180517-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20180216-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20180523-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20180324-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20180524-WA0029.jpg
IMG-20190929-WA0021.jpg

Last edited:

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
I'd love to share some images of cats, but I have no images of them!
I'll admit though, the images of cats here are wonderful. Cats themselves are quite soft, cuddly, and at times even playful. I'd love to go further into my opinion on them, but I don't have much I want to say. I'll just say I like these cat images, owning a cat is great, and they are just so... Great!

Heio,

I would consider myself a dog lover. In our family we have always had one or more dogs to share our live with. We didn't have a cat due to my cat allergy. However, nowadays I live practically away from home because of working and suddenly a cat popped out in our garden. It started sleeping in our kitchen's window that is hidden from outside by a plant. Initially, we couldn't afford to bring it inside due to our 3 dogs which always tried to chase it. We were feeding it for a year until we moved to another house. At that point we tried to make it live with the dogs and... it worked!!! New environment, new rules. Now it is the majesty of the entire house!

Btw, it is called Garfield (or at least it is how I call it and never replies to me... like a true cat) by obvious reasons.

Screenshot_20191015-190908_Gallery.jpg

Charlotte (left) and Archie (right), two of my family's cats. My brother adopted them from a shelter about a year ago as kittens. Apparently somebody dropped off their pregnant mother at the shelter.

We also have a third cat, Whiskers, a tiny 11 year old brown and black tiger tabby, but she's extremely skittish and hates people pointing things at her (probably a consequence of growing up around my youngest brother and his nerf guns) so actually getting a picture of her is difficult.

Charlotte (left) and Archie (right), two of my family's cats. My brother adopted them from a shelter about a year ago as kittens. Apparently somebody dropped off their pregnant mother at the shelter.

We also have a third cat, Whiskers, a tiny 11 year old brown and black tiger tabby, but she's extremely skittish and hates people pointing things at her (probably a consequence of growing up around my youngest brother and his nerf guns) so actually getting a picture of her is difficult.
Love the pictures! Hoping you’re able to get one of the third cat, but I can see how that’d be hard

Reactions: hs
whiskers.png

Managed to get a passable picture of our third cat, Whiskers. She's 11 years old (she was a present for my middle brother's 6th birthday, he recently turned 17) and started life out as a feral kitten living in my neighbor's shed. This perspective really doesn't capture her size very well. She weighs a whopping 4 and a half pounds, and she's roughly 2/3rds the size of Charlotte, the orange cat in the picture I posted above. I believe she is the smallest fully grown cat I've ever seen before. Besides being very small and very timid, she's otherwise perfectly healthy.

Gimm1ck

#PraiseRufflets
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
As a Russian, cats hold a special place in my heart.
I've had two - one named Mishki, and another named Vaeska; both have passed on.

I'll see if I can dig up any more pics, but here's a cute one of Mishki, a British Shorthair;
DSC01937.jpg

She's a rescue from a shelter and came from a family where she was rarely looked after, and lived in a house where she was terrorized by two dogs. She developed heart problems due to this, and had issues being around, seeing, or hearing any noise that resembles dogs. She died a few years ago after two blood clots that prevented her from using anywhere below her mid-spine, again from the heart problems; I'm glad that she had a peaceful rest of her life with my family, especially after the mistreatment she endured. I do miss her, but I am happy she is not suffering any more.

Don't think I have any lasting pics of Vaeska, but he was big, fat, energetic, and notoriously would jump on tables whenever eggs were being cracked. He also jumped straight up and down whilst turning in circles under the influence of catnip for around five minutes, then slept for multiple hours afterwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)