Celebi Distribution in United States

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
According to Nintendo's Pokemon website:

Celebi will be distributed at Gamestop from February 21 to March 6, 2011. It will be a fateful encounter Celebi that unlocks Zorua in Pokemon Black and White as well as the Giovanni event in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Celebi @ Lv 50 Jaboca Berry - Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish

If I'm not mistaken this is the first Celebi distribution in the US since 2006! Don't miss out!

Most definitely gonna go pick this up! :)

Question though, what's its nature? Hopefully Timid or Modest.
It's random.

I'm excited! Never had my own legit Celebi. Definitely going to RNG this for as many usable variations possible.

Not in Canada?
I live in Canada (near Toronto) and there's a Gamestop at a mall about 15 minutes from my house, so I'm hoping that Canadian Gamestops do the giveaway as well. How does it work, do you just bring your game and DS to the store on one of the days?

Yes all u have to do is select recieve ne event pokemon is select recieve gift on ur main title screen. As far as canada goes, i am not sure.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I fail to see the point in public distribution when they can just efficiently pass it out over wifi mystery gift....

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I fail to see the point in public distribution when they can just efficiently pass it out over wifi mystery gift....
Advertising and marketing for Pokemon Black and White. It's no coincidence that the Celebi distribution occurs the same week/weekend of B&W's release.

breh

強いだね
Not everybody has ds-compatible wifi (or lenient parents) or that akward nintendo connector

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I live in Canada (near Toronto) and there's a Gamestop at a mall about 15 minutes from my house, so I'm hoping that Canadian Gamestops do the giveaway as well. How does it work, do you just bring your game and DS to the store on one of the days?
Having just picked up my Raikou I can say yes, you bring your DS and recieve the gift over local wireless, no bows or ribbons.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Just a reminder about this distribution! And updated dates!

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/celebi/

Celebi Distribution via Gamestop begins February 21 and runs through March 6 (the same day Pokemon B&W gets released in the United States). All English-Language Gen 4 games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver) will be able to receive it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)