Ability: Intrepid Sword
Level: 50
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

This is for Ushifu SS, which is always trouble. EVs are for max atk, Spe up to max Ace, and the rest in bulk w/ the wrong stat boost for P2. Swords Dance is helpful for my Cosmic Power Eternatus match-up The last move is highly flexible, I changed to sub per a suggestion. So far this has been fine, It lived a +2 Meteor Beam from Eternatus at half. Ditto has gotten me thanks to this, but generally I like it ok. My best option vs. Mamo. Kinda too prepared for, I don't actually bring this as much as Dialga.

1648849298410.png

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Mirror Coat
- Memento

Leftovers for a fat mon, I don't really like Sitrus unless the Lefties are taken or it's Drifblim. I mostly need it for Ogre. Usual moves and EVs, except Memento. I did breed for Mirror Coat but forgot to do so for Yawn. I really like Memento in general, though.

1648849503234.png

Centiskorch-Gmax @ Custap Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Power Whip
- Mystical Fire
- Endure
- Will-O-Wisp

Put Centiskorch back, but finally got an HA one. This makes it even better vs. Zacian, especially w/ the EVs. Power Whip is the only move kept from the old set, I need to hit 4x weaks like Swampert. Mystical Fire is chosen as STAB to complement burns and utilize G-max. Centiskorch's SpA is fine. Endure+Custap is common enough on a variety of things, here it is to stall for burn, stall Dynamax a bit, or to get off a last Wisp. Considering Scorching Sands over Wisp(though Wisp is much better for Rilla.) I have a good chance to burn just through an attack w/ 30%, and 30% contact ability. May not need Wisp itself, and I'd be able to hit Heatran. My best mon by far for Quagsire. This has done quite well, I really like Custap, though I forget how it works sometimes(in a pinch, not specifically at 1 HP.)

1648850098255.png

Dialga @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Roar of Time
- Ice Beam

Dialga was chosen for its relatively good Reshiram match-up, however it needs AV for this. It also does good w/ Heatran, who my current Centiskorch can't touch. So that explains Earth Power. Flash Cannon is common STAB, Steel Beam would be more damage but is too costly out of max. Roar of Time, however, was chosen despite following the same reasoning-it is costly to use out of max. But it was suggested, and it's just so strong maxed or otherwise. Ice Beam hits Landog. As the most common user of EdgeQuake coverage which I'm weak to, I have to be able to ohko it w/ this at least. Would Calm make more sense?

1648850353087.png

Tapu Fini @ Lagging Tail
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Trick

I decided on Fini for some reason. I wanted to use the Lagging Tail set of the person who helps me, and he further suggested ThickFatAzumarill's SpD variant. Because Zacian sadly can't be Tricked(but at least it doesn't like Nature's Madness.) I'm really not fond of Taunt and Fini uninvested is even slow, but it came w/ the set so I'll at least try to use it. This is here mainly to invalidate Airstreamers. Not that useful in practice.

1648849059363.png

Zapdos @ Kee Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Eerie Impulse
- Hurricane
- Roost

Finally new month for ore, went back to Eerie Impulse as planned. Reshiram is always trouble, this helps w/ that. It's also my favorite Zapdos set. Usual EVs for it I think, Kee gives a chance on the physical side, though I'd just as soon go Maranga if anyone vouched for it. Pressure is more useful on the defensive set, plus I lack an Ability Patch.

Just made the team but already replacde Fini and might change Zacian for Xerneas, though it has been good at times. I have nothing for Ho-oh. Struggle w/ Chansey, Steela, Quag, Umbreon, and Pheromosa. Haven't used Gastrodon much, might ditch it.

EDIT: Replaced Fini, Dialga, and Zacian w/ Umbreon, Necrozma DM, and Xerneas.

Last edited:
I like to use thunder on dialga for better kyogre MU but isn't necessary at all. Also, I like more evs in SATk, like 56 at minimum maybe, but is fine if you like the bulk. In my opinion, I prefer more satk evs for AV set.
This can help against the rare CM kyogre.

As you say, umbreon is a good replacement for better calyrex-S MU and a bulky version of Zacian-C (or necrozma-DM) can help better against Xerneas.

I like to use thunder on dialga for better kyogre MU but isn't necessary at all. Also, I like more evs in SATk, like 56 at minimum maybe, but is fine if you like the bulk. In my opinion, I prefer more satk evs for AV set.
This can help against the rare CM kyogre.

As you say, umbreon is a good replacement for better calyrex-S MU and a bulky version of Zacian-C (or necrozma-DM) can help better against Xerneas.

Ah hm. Well since it's AV, and resists Kyogre's strongest moves, Thunder makes sense to seal the deal against it. I think I need the bulk for Reshiram or w/e. I'd consider it if I was actually still using Dialga xd. My latest RMT is quite different, and probably closer to what I'll use going forward than this.

Still at least someone responded! The BSS RMTs are all mine lol and no one has responded for ages. If you think parts of this teaqm are better than parts of the other feel free to let me know. I do like AV Dialga, just maybe prefer the Xerneas I've been using a bit more. I'm partial, very partial, to replacing Necrozma-DM, but I was told the 2nd legend needs to cover Zacian so that leaves very few options. Unless I give a little on the Zacian front, I do have Centiskorch to hinder it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)