Chaotic Mafia - Game Over - The Revenegrs and Eagle4 Win

There's really nothing I can do at this point. I've done my job for the town in getting us a new leader. I'm going to die anyway N2 since I implied (and then revealed) my investigative role. So I'll post everything, not only revealing my entire role PM to everyone, but also doing what in SC2 mafia is called a LW paste. Hopefully it will help the town.

I wouldn't do this if I had any other option, but I was dead the moment I confirmed Aura Guardian as town.

Dear PSDuckie,

You are Uncle.

You are the uncle of Jackie Chan on the series Jackie Chan Adventures. You are very wise, and know many different ways to utilize magic to defeat evil. You are known for many catchphrases, such as “One more thing”, “We must do research”, and “Magic must defeat magic”.

You will be using your ability as a chi wizard to aid your side in this conflict. At night, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Night X - Read <user1>’s Chi with help from <user2>”. You will determine the alliance of your first target. However, since your apprentice (user2) will be doing a lot of the work, they will get the result of your alliance check, rather than you.

You are allied with the Amalgam of Random Characters. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Night 0: I read Aura Guardian's Chi with help from Eagle4. However, the target on Aura Guardian was redirected to Crux. Eagle4 confirmed Crux as town.

Night 1: I read Aura Guardian's Chi with help from UllarWarlord. UllarWarlord confirmed Aura Guardian as town.

Goodbye everyone; I will be dead by the end of N2.

In game, I mean.

Last edited:
laure l pls

no lynch

why am i getting fucking lynched this is absolute fucking bullshit you guys are a bunch of fucking fuckity fucks who are fucking their fucking shits fuck balls you piece of fucking shit fucks fuck FUCK FUCK FUcK shit

disclaimer: this post may or may not be serious, reader discretion is advised,

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You all tried to get Jalmont so you could lynch him, but, all of a sudden, something very bad happened. It was a vicious thunderstorm. You all took cover for several hours. By the time the storm ended, Jalmont was nowhere to be found. However, you did find the body of Crux, who appeared to have been eaten alive. The following Role PM was found alongside his skeleton:

Dear Crux,

You are Ernie the Giant Chicken.

You are the giant chicken who often fights with Peter Griffin in the series Family Guy. You get in long, bloody fights, typically over trivial things. When you thought your feud with Peter was over, you both argued over footing the bill at a restaurant, and the fighting continued.

Your fights with Peter started when you gave him an expired coupon. At night, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Night X - give <faction> expired coupons”. Every member of the targeted faction will get enraged, and will target you with their actions. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights. If you target a faction name that does not exist, it will not count, and you can use the ability the next night. If you want to target someone who is allied with themselves, you must provide the role name of that target.

You are allied with the Toys of Mayhem. You win when all threats are eliminated.
You were sad to see Crux go, but then you realized he was in fact not a member of the village, but a member of a mystery faction.

After all of this, you decide to prepare for the night, as more danger is certainly ahead. It is now Night 2, Night 2 ends in 48 hours, on Tuesday, Nov 26th, at 8:00 PM EST.

Last edited:

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Night 0: I read Aura Guardian's Chi with help from Eagle4. However, the target on Aura Guardian was redirected to Crux. Eagle4 confirmed Crux as town.

Night 1: I read Aura Guardian's Chi with help from UllarWarlord. UllarWarlord confirmed Aura Guardian as town.

Goodbye everyone; I will be dead by the end of N2.

In game, I mean.
Care to explain? Or should we just lynch you next day?

Edit: Or jalmont apparently

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Also based on what I know, it is a reverse read that Duckie gives

As such, AG is mafia or at the very least not affiliated with village

Also, askaninjask was the one who killed Celever...b/c aska somehow got his hands on both parts of Soul Edge (one of which was held by snaquaza, also scummy seeing as there is no other way aska could have gotten it without it being FUCKIGN GIVEN TO HIM)

finally, I am stepping up to lead, mostly b/c I screwed up and told AG that my role is SUPPOSEDLY a hook. This is based on what crux told me tho, so idk if it's true or not...

So yeah. I have three targets for you fuckers:
askaninjask
Aura Guardian
Snaquaza

And in return for this oh-so-gracious gift, I expect claims. I am stepping up to lead again, seeing as I'm the only vaguely clean one.

tl;dr plz claim also plz kill

Crux

Banned deucer.
lol......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)