ORAS Ubers Chesnaught Squad - (Balanced w/o Pdon team, 1760+)

chest rmt.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About the team? At least it's chesnaught a bad one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone!! Woohoooo I'm glad being back on PS and Smogon after hard work and lack of free time, with Holiday incoming. So, after a long time without playing Ubers I went with this original team on PS Ladder playing some matches, and yay! it works nicely and is really fun to use.
What's here original right now? you guess it, Lord Chesnaught. Chestnaught is a really interesting Pokemon to use in Ubers since it has niches vs Metagame top threats, so I decided to build around it.
As usual, I make efforts to make as much as original and well-working Ubers teams. This one is no exception. I peaked over 1760 several times with 2 variants of Chestnaught teams and I decided to present to you the last one, without using any Pdon or Mega (yeah it's still possible!). Also I hope you will have good time reading my RMT. Let's go!!

synergy.png

discuss.jpg

~~ Teambuilding! ~~

The King of the team, Chestnaught is the Pokemon I wanted to build around. A bulky (chestnut) spread is obviously opted.

Arceus-Rock is his favourite teammate since it provides key resistances to Fire and Flying, two common Types in Ubers. Rocky Balboa checks most Chestnaught counters, and Chestnaught helps in return Arceus vs Sweepers with Ground Type moves.

Then we have to deal with both Primal-Groudon and Primal-Kyogre, at this point I don't see any better Pokemon than Soul Dew Latias to deal with them.

Next is the need of Physically Offensive presence, and a Steel Pokemon roaster. Choice Banded Ho-Oh is a perfect addition in this team since it provides good Power, specially defensive Bulk and a switch in to Xerneas and non-Rock Move Groudon. Furthermore my 2nd and 3rd Pokemon can both Defog for Ho-Oh!

First I added both Primals to give even more Bulk and offensive presence since the team is Balanced oriented. It works well, but have sadly some weaknesses to Dark and Ghost spam which isn't good in Ubers. I really wanted at this point a good check to Giratina, Arceus-Ghost, Gengar, etc.

I removed both Primals and added Yveltal to solve these problems. I directly recognized the same structure of AVrachi team that I did a couple of months ago, which worked nicely. The choice of a Steel type Pokemon as a last slot is the perfect addition to this team. RIP Pdon!

I ended the teambuilding with Bronzong, since it's an underrated Pokemon that I wanted to use, and yeah! He acts as my main Fairy check, Lati@s check and a secondary Mega-Salamence check which support even more Chestnaughty! Levitate is really cool as well.

~~ Chestnaught Squad! ~~

721.png

Chesnaught spread (Chesnaught) @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Leech Seed

Here it is! :)
Chesnaught is a really cool Pokemon to use thanks to its good defensive Stats, and a double type Grass/Fighting which gives Ground + Rock resistances. It works similarly to Ferrothorn, you check a threat and spam Leech Seed + Spiky Shield with predictions, over-predictions. But, what does Chesnaught checks? Several Balanced teams worst threats, presented bellow:

With 377 Based Defense and 377 HP, Chestnaught is not 2HKO by +2 Extreme Speed (If Life Orb, thanks to Lefties and Leech Seed, Chesnaught avoids 2HKO too). Coverage moves such as EQ and Stone Edge are not very effective against Naughty, and Recover versions are beat quite easily since Drain Punch deals consistent and high Damage to it and gives additionnal Recovery, unlike Ferrothorn who loses to Gyro Ball PP stall. Spiky Shield can be used to deal even more passive damage (like Iron Barbs).
+2 252+ Atk Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 169-201 (44.8 - 53.3%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 200-238 (53 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 150-176 (39.2 - 46%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

No chance, Chestnaught OP
+2 252 Atk Earth Plate Arceus-Ground Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 116-137 (30.7 - 36.3%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

Chestnaught can check it, since most of these Pdonners don't run a Fire move as coverage with Precipice Blades. The calc bellow says it all!

+2 252+ Atk Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 172-203 (45.6 - 53.8%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Darkrai Dark Pulse vs. 240 HP / 4 SpD Chesnaught: 109-130 (28.9 - 34.4%) -- 99.9% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
Darkrai Sludge Bomb vs. Bulletproof Chesnaught: 0-0 (0 - 0%) #BULLETPROOFOP

0 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Darkrai: 186-222 (66.1 - 79%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252+ Atk Kangaskhan Return vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 186-219 (49.3 - 58%) -- 60.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kangaskhan: 206-246 (58.6 - 70%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Chestnaught can also deal with Ferrothorn thanks to Drain Punch and Leech Seed immunity, providing help for the team members. The Stealth Rocks resistance is also a blessing, since 2 of my Pokemon hate Stealth Rocks.
Drain Punch needs no explanation, Leech Seed neither. Stone Edge is here mainly for Ho-Oh and Shaymin-Sky, who both come for free on Chesnaught otherwise. Uninvested Stone Edge deals nothing to Yveltal, but forces Him to eat its Charti Berry, so Arceus-Rock can OHKO the Yveltal later with STAB Judgment. Finally this move permits to 2HKO Mega-Gengar in case he traps and Taunt Chestnaught (and I pray Mega-Gengar hasn't Sludge Wave haha).
Last but not Least, Spiky Shield. An improved Protect, who can give residual Damages to Pokemon using contact attacks. Also it permits scouting moves such as Choiced Ho-Oh, Specs/Scarf Yveltal, etc...
Bulletproof gives Immunity to Ball / Bomb based moves, improving even more its capacity to wall Darkrai and even Mega-Gengar (Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb mainly)

So yup, Chestnaught's utility is quite high in Ubers! It needs to be used more often, and why not ranked?

HJoZumG.png

Rocky Balboa (Arceus-Rock) @ Stone Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Recover

As everyone knows, Chestnaught is very weak to Flying and Fire. Arceus-Rock is here to patch up these weaknesses. Rockceus is a great choice at checking Ho-Oh, Yveltal, and Mega-Salamence. It's more or less standard, Will-O-Wisp is good to weaken Steels who come on Arceus such as Klefki, Aegislash, Ferrothorn; and Will-O-Wisp can burn some Physical Sweepers as well. Defog because of the Stealth Rocks weakness with Ho-Oh and Yveltal in my team (Spikes and T-Spikes however don't really annoy with 4 immunities).
Recover because taking hits is good, but heal off the damages is even better.
168 in Speed to Outspeed based 95's such as LO Kyurem-White and Rayquaza, even if I hesitate to put even more speed for base 100's, I quite need the bulk on Him for Mega-Salamence and SD Arceus-Ghost.
Calcs: +2 252 Atk Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Shadow Force vs. 248 HP / 92+ Def Arceus-Rock: 321-378 (72.4 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Mega Salamence Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 92+ Def Arceus-Rock: 280-330 (63.2 - 74.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes

Latias_MS018.png

I can walk (Latias) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 52 SpA / 24 SpD / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Grass Knot
- Defog
- Roost

I needed something to check Stealth Rocks Groudon-Primal and Primal-Kyogre, both defeating easily my 2 first members. Thanks to Levitate and Dragon Type, Latias checks these 2 threats really nicely. Draco Meteor hits Groudon, and Dragons such as Giratina-O who can be sometimes an annoyance. Grass Knot is chosen for coverage for Kyogre and Water Arceus (since it can Toxic and Ice Beam my Chestnaught and that's not cool), Psyshock would have been the best coverage move if I wasn't annoyed by Arceus-Water. Latias also acts as a second Defogger, since one is not enough when you don't use any Magic Bouncers but a Ho-Oh. I mean, it works! Roost because a levitate Pokemon roosting is fun and makes no sense (Pokemon is Pokemon you will say to me), but you can use Recover instead :]
The 184 Speed outspeed 100's and other Lati@s Smogon reparts so that's cool. 248 HP and 24 SpD helps Latias taking Pogre's Ice Beams.

ho_oh___lord_of_the_sky___by_evilqueenie-d346spi.png.jpg

Ebulli Lav'Olaille (Ho-Oh) @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

The best Balanced Physical Sweeper! Ho-Oh takes care of almost Everything with the correct move, it's all about placing opportunities and prediction. Ho-Oh supports the team thanks to its great Special Defense, absorbing powerful moves such as Draco Meteor, Moonblast, Dark Pulse, or Ice Beam. In return He profits a lot by the Double Defog support. Choice-Banded Adamant Brave Bird is Power, Choice-Banded Adamant Sacred Fired is Power and 99.99% 50% chance Burn, and Choice-Banded Adamant Earthquake is Power.
Sleep Talk absorbs Dark Void, so I can use Chestnaught to deal with Darkrai instead of risking hit while asleep. Spore also, but yeah, Chesnaught is immuned to it and deals very nicely with Smeargle anyway.
Regenerator is a Godly ability.
Finally, Iron Head can be used for Solrock and Magnet Rise Mega-Diancie, but it's up to you.
(nb: Ebullilave is the French name of Lava Plume, and Volaille means Poultry :p)

bronzong-md-artwork-1.jpg

Mao the Dong (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Hahaha sorry for the bad Nickname but anyway, Bronzong is a beast in this team: he acts as a Mega-Diancie counter (an old threat) and a really nice Xerneas check. Stealth Rocks because I don't use any Groudon-Primal (phew), and Zong can find lots of opportunities to place them (when switching into a stally Pokemon, or while forcing Mega-Diancie a switch after Protect). Gyro Ball is a great move to hit Fairies, and thanks to base 33 Speed, Mao can do solid damage on fast Sweepers. Toxic poisons setup Sweepers, defoggers, and Primals on the switch. Finally Reflect can be use as well on the switch, in order to discourage physical sweepers to boost up, and to help my other members (especially Latias) absorb physical hits aimed at the bell. Also it can be used on Mega-Sableye, then go Ho-Oh stomach easily Foul Play. You can for sure bluff Levitate with Heat Proof as another option.

Yveltal_Calmed_Down_By_Xerneas.png

Obvious (Yveltal) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SpA / 80 Spe
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch

Last, but, not, least. ASSAULT VEST Yveltal. And yeah, I finally used it for good reasons :D
It's a legit set (even if it's now a famous meme in Smogon forums)
Assault Vest Yveltal is chosen to help my team sponge Specially Offensive Giratina-Origin, a powerful threat. It can also check Ghostceus and especially CM versions which are a pain to deal with otherwise if my Ho-Oh is not full life.
Then, other Dark types. Opposing Life Orb Yveltal loses to this set, since AV Yveltal takes way better Oblivion Wing than the LO one, which weakens furthermore the user (10% HP life). AVeltal is also a 3rd (!) Darkrai check once Sleep clause active, giving extra insurance vs this Pokemon.
Mega-Mewtwo-Y is totally countered by this set unless it's lucky with Ice Beam's Freeze hax. The CM Fire Blast version would totally sweep my team otherwise.
Other than that, moves are Standard. Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing are good and powerful STABs (and Oblivion Wing gives crucial Recovery, and can weaken Xerneas for Zong's Gyro Ball KO), Foul Play punishes physical Sweepers like SD Pdon, and Sucker Punch is an useful Priority which helps finish a threat in hard situations. Focus Blast might help for Tyranitar, but Chestnaught can deal with and has the particularity to check the TTar / Exca duo itself ^^
Calcs:
252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 176 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Yveltal: 308-366 (70.4 - 83.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Unboosted Xern misses the OHKO and get hit hard by Oblivion)
252 SpA Mega Mewtwo Y Ice Beam vs. 176 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Yveltal: 180-214 (41.1 - 48.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

~~ Threatlist ~~

upload_2016-7-3_16-3-8.jpeg

Thunder Wave users: My team doesn't have a very serious weakness to one single standard Pokemon, however Status hurt my team a lot since I don't have any Cleric. And Yellow Magic can be very handicapping since Parahaxx prevents my walls making their job correctly, giving setup opportunities; none of my members are immuned to Thunder Wave.

upload_2016-7-3_16-11-18.png

Hyper Offense Teams, especially including Pokemon such as a well played Mega-Gengar are hard to face. I have almost Zero opportunity to Defog in this case. Match-ups really depends of what are the sweepers and their sets (vs Classic HO match-up is OK still)

upload_2016-7-3_16-12-0.png

Focus Blast + Hidden Power Rock / Thunder Geomancy Xerneas is also threatening (pray for no 2 Focus Blast / Thunder in a row).

~~ Replays! ~~

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394453151 (Chesnaught vs MMX, and Prove of Peak 1767)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394436478 (Vs the Top Ladder)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394668226
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394271709 (Vs an Anta's Team stealer)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394283454 (Vs Exca / Deo-A offense)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394289236 (Vs Baton Pass Blaziken)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394368674 (94 turns)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394444295 (Vs Perish MGar)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394378545 (Vs a Rabbit)

With the older version:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-372641405 (Chestnaught takes out 4 Pokemon!!)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-375844266
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-376253800 (Vs Draco Pain)

Shoutouts to players, friends and Ubers people in previous RMT!

~~ Conclusion! ~~

I hope you liked my RMT and this underrated Pokemon Lord Chesnaught :]
Don't hesitate to like and comment any suggests or appreciations! Have fun using this team and have nice Summer Holiday everyone ;]

Impish Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Leech Seed

Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Recover

I can walk (Latias) @ Soul Dew
EVs: 248 HP / 52 SpA / 24 SpD / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Grass Knot
- Defog
- Roost

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Mao the Dong (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Obvious (Yveltal) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SpA / 80 Spe
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Despite your aversion to Primal Groudon, I think it's a necessity on this team since Primal Kyogre can pretty much destroy everything by itself. Latias alone isn't really good enough since it will fail as an effective check once it becomes paralyzed. Yveltal isn't doing much for this team that your other members aren't so I think a standard support Primal Groudon will work just fine over it. Primal Groudon also makes your team much more secure against Xerneas which appears to be something you need.

These changes however do make Bronzong kind of redundant. You have Arceus-Rock for birds, Chesnaught for Blades/Edge Primal Groudon and Groundceus, and Primal Groudon (now) for Stealth Rock. You can consider instead replacing it with Aegislash or Klefki. Klefki is probably better for handling Yveltal (AV Yveltal loses to Knock Off LO sets which are becoming more common) and providing Spikes, though Aegislash provides Pursuit support for Deoxys-A and Mega Gengar (somewhat since Hex Wisp beats it but still) and handles the former better in general.

Stone Edge on Chesnaught seems unnecessary when you have Arceus-Rock to handle Ho-Oh, especially when you can pass Leech Seed and scout its move with Spiky Shield if it does try to switch in. Assuming you run Klefki for Spikes (in which case you should use Spikes instead), you could consider replacing it with Roar, which provides hazards shuffling, keeps stuff like Xerneas and Mega Salamence from attempting to set up on Chesnaught, and will help keep Mega Gengar at bay if it tries to switch directly in.

The last thing I would suggest is ditching Latias for 4 Attacks Latios. Not a huge change per se, but having two Defog users is honestly unnecessary and Latios gives you more stallbreaking power. You can also just switch to a regular Defog Latios and switch to CM Refresh Arceus-Rock if you want your Defogger to have a better matchup against Primal Groudon.

tl;dr:
Drop Yveltal for Support Primal Groudon
Drop Bronzong for Klefki or Aegislash
Roar > Stone Edge on Chesnaught (or Spikes if you use Aegislash)
Drop Latias for 4 Atks Latios, or Defog Latios + CM Refresh Rock Arceus

Good luck with the team!

Despite your aversion to Primal Groudon, I think it's a necessity on this team since Primal Kyogre can pretty much destroy everything by itself. Latias alone isn't really good enough since it will fail as an effective check once it becomes paralyzed. Yveltal isn't doing much for this team that your other members aren't so I think a standard support Primal Groudon will work just fine over it. Primal Groudon also makes your team much more secure against Xerneas which appears to be something you need.

These changes however do make Bronzong kind of redundant. You have Arceus-Rock for birds, Chesnaught for Blades/Edge Primal Groudon and Groundceus, and Primal Groudon (now) for Stealth Rock. You can consider instead replacing it with Aegislash or Klefki. Klefki is probably better for handling Yveltal (AV Yveltal loses to Knock Off LO sets which are becoming more common) and providing Spikes, though Aegislash provides Pursuit support for Deoxys-A and Mega Gengar (somewhat since Hex Wisp beats it but still) and handles the former better in general.

Stone Edge on Chesnaught seems unnecessary when you have Arceus-Rock to handle Ho-Oh, especially when you can pass Leech Seed and scout its move with Spiky Shield if it does try to switch in. Assuming you run Klefki for Spikes (in which case you should use Spikes instead), you could consider replacing it with Roar, which provides hazards shuffling, keeps stuff like Xerneas and Mega Salamence from attempting to set up on Chesnaught, and will help keep Mega Gengar at bay if it tries to switch directly in.

The last thing I would suggest is ditching Latias for 4 Attacks Latios. Not a huge change per se, but having two Defog users is honestly unnecessary and Latios gives you more stallbreaking power. You can also just switch to a regular Defog Latios and switch to CM Refresh Arceus-Rock if you want your Defogger to have a better matchup against Primal Groudon.

tl;dr:
Drop Yveltal for Support Primal Groudon
Drop Bronzong for Klefki or Aegislash
Roar > Stone Edge on Chesnaught (or Spikes if you use Aegislash)
Drop Latias for 4 Atks Latios, or Defog Latios + CM Refresh Rock Arceus

Good luck with the team!
Cool suggests Fireburn :) yep it's definitely hard to justify not using Pdonner. Anyway, after your advises I create a third version of Chesnaught team with 4-attacks Latios and Shadow Ball Aegislash.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-394852678
[url]http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-395105199[/URL]

So here is the team :

Impish Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Drain Punch
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Recover

Latios (M) @ Soul Dew
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Grass Knot
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Sorry (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Thunder Wave
- Roar

*Chting* (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Sassy Nature
- King's Shield
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic

That's quite awesome to do so many different good teams including Chesnaught. Thank you again!
edit: (and woohoo 1789 + TOP 3!)

Last edited:
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 188-222 (55.6 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Thats the only threat that i havent seen on ur thread so focus blast wont hit twice in row but this is a great team overall as always bro

hey man coool team !! it's really great the use you make of Chesnaught !!

I support Fireburn and encourage you to add Klefki to your team, probably for Aegislash after the change you made. Klefki can still treathen Lati@s and Xerneas with T-wave, and thanks to Prankster, it will hellp a lot against HO paralyzing faster foes like Mega Gengar, Deoxys, Mewtwo and Xerneas and then Latios can outspeed him and hit extremely hard.Speaking of Latios, i suggest to replace HP Fire, wich is kinda redundant having Primal Groudon and Ho-Oh already, for Calm Mind to have a set-up sweeper, something your team lacks and can be a potential wincon hard to take down on the special side after Soul Dew and Calm Mind Special Defense boost. With such Special Defenses boost, you can consider Roost over Grass Knot, to boost and heal back in kyogre's face, but if you are afraid of a potential T-wave keep Grass Knot (personal decision)

Now (if you choose to aply this suggestions of course) you have T-wave on Klefki i suggest to free that slot on Primal Groudon and put lava plume because in case rocks are set up and Ho-oh can't swicht you have another way to deal with steel types.

This are the sets:

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes/Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Try Foul Play if you decide to keep Spikes on Chesnaught to punish physical attackers

Latios @ Soul Dew
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost/Grass Knot

I hope my suggestions can help your team to be even more awsome man !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)