chimeratech overdragon

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
Does Cyber Dragon even run that? All I know for certain is everyone loves Infinity and you don't need Cyber Dragon to play that.

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
Yu-Gi-Oh seems to suffer from alot of the same problems as Pokemon where the anime hypes up what are low tier monsters in the actual game at the end of the day due to a horribly unbalanced meta. I used to think Light End Dragon, Dark End Dragon and Light & Darkness Dragon were so cool in the GX manga. Imagine my disappointment when they introduced them far later as Synchros and a gimmicky main deck effect monster.

Yu-Gi-Oh seems to suffer from alot of the same problems as Pokemon where the anime hypes up what are low tier monsters in the actual game at the end of the day due to a horribly unbalanced meta. I used to think Light End Dragon, Dark End Dragon and Light & Darkness Dragon were so cool in the GX manga. Imagine my disappointment when they introduced them far later as Synchros and a gimmicky main deck effect monster.
I hope the next Yugioh anime has every duel last two turns but the first turn is the main character setting up a board with 6 omni negates and then second turn them negating everything. You could fill 3 30 minute episodes with the time it takes to pull of the combo to set up the board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)