Survivor Circus Survivor S8: Curaçao (Anonymous) [Won by Angela aka Hannahh!] [Postgame]

ajhockeystar

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnus
logo5.png

Do you have a bad reputation from previous games of Smogon Survivor? Do you not want to get screwed over by pregame mega alliances come merge? Are you a new player looking to start on the same playing field as everyone else? Do you want to be someone that isn’t you without any consequences? Do you have no life and want to play in the next game of Smogon Survivor?

If the answers to any of those questions are yes (or no), I invite you to sign up for Survivor Curaçao! I’m your host, Jeffrey Grobst (yes, THE Jeffery from Curaçao), and this season of Survivor will be completely anonymous. Yes, that means that just like real Survivor, nobody will know who each other is coming into the game.

Now you may be asking, how will this work? Well, each castaway is going to create a new discord account with the name and profile picture I tell them. If you think it'll be too much of a pain switching between your main account and your survivor account, that won't be a problem. If you open up discord in an incognito window in your browser, you are still able to be logged into your main account using the discord app (or in a different window).

Before signing up, I ask you all to read the rules, since this season has different rules than others with the anonymous mechanic:

(Borrowed/Edited from HeaLnDeaL)
1. Game Basics:
-Don't seek help from people outside of the game. Do not talk to people about the game with people not on your current tribe.
-During the Day phases of the game there will be immunity challenges. Immunity challenges decide who is safe and who has to go to Tribal Council.
-During the Tribal Stage of the game, challenges will be won and lost as a whole tribe. The tribe(s) that lose(s) in the immunity challenge will have to go to Tribal Council and vote someone out.
-During the Individual Stage of the game, challenges will be won and lost by a single person. The winner of the immunity challenge cannot be voted upon, but (s)he will be able to vote.
-Idols and advantages, including but not limited to extra votes, may or may not be hidden in the game and may be rewarded to the first player(s) to find them.
-Idols or advantages may or may not be rehidden after being played.

2. Challenges
-Challenges are the tasks that players or tribes will compete in to win immunity and be safe from Tribal Council. The challenges themselves will all vary and will typically not be very similar to one another.
-At the start of the Day phase, the details of the challenge will be posted.
-During Tribal (Team) challenges, some players may have to sit out some of the challenges (usually to make even teams). Players cannot sit out during two consecutive challenges unless otherwise stated.

3. Tribal Council:
-Tribal Council will occur at the Night phase after the Immunity Challenge. There will be a private vote to see who is eliminated from the game. Votes will take place in your confessional. You may switch your vote a total of three times before the votes are read. This is three times THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME. If you’ve used all three and you try to switch your vote again, you will not be allowed to do so. You can use multiple of these vote changes during one tribal council, so be sure of what you are voting before you submit it! It is ok if you take time to do this, just make sure it isn’t too long and that you submit your votes before the deadline. Voting deadlines are typically 24 hours after the immunity challenge.
-Before you're allowed to vote, the hosts may post questions for you to publicly answer in your tribe's Tribal Council chat.
-The vote total will be revealed to the tribe at the end of the night, but the hosts will not announce who voted for who.
-If any hidden immunity idols are played, all the votes cast against the player who used their the HII will be negated. If a player chooses to play an idol, they cannot undo this action. Players cannot switch their idol target once they've used it on somebody.

-In case of an initial tie, there will be a re-vote where you can only vote for one of the people with the most votes. For example, if there are 3 votes for Player A, 3 votes for Player B, and 1 vote for Player C in a 7 man tribe, you may only vote for Player A or B during the re-vote. Additionally, the players with the most votes in the original vote will not be able to cast a new vote in the revote.
-In case of a second tie, the player who leaves will be determined by a random number generator. The players who tied for the most votes both times will be safe from this tiebreaker. In the previous example, players A and B would be safe, as would any player that has immunity or played an idol correctly.
-Players voted out (aka dead) cannot be communicated with following their removal from the game. There will be absolutely no communication between dead players and alive players regarding the game. This will change when the game reaches its conclusion, but until then, this rule will be strictly enforced.
-At a certain point, those voted out will form the Jury. The Jury is special in that they follow the game in order to vote for a winner at the end of the game.

4. Winning the Game:
-The goal of the game is to reach the Final Tribal Council, which typically occurs with just two or three people left in the game. You cannot win the game unless you make it to the Final Tribal Council.
-At the Final Tribal Council, the remaining players in the game speak to the jury and try to convince the jury that they deserve to win the game.
-Each finalist is allowed to make an opening statement on why they deserve to win the game. Following opening statements, each Jury member is allowed to make either a statement or ask the finalists a question if they choose to. They may say or ask whatever they want. An open and public dialogue may occur, and back-and-forth conversations with many members is encouraged.
-When everyone is done speaking, the jury will vote privately on who wins the game. Whoever gets the most votes wins.

5. Forum/Discord Mechanics:
-A typical phase will go like this: A host will post a challenge and the rules. The challenge will take place over the following day or two. The losing tribe will then go to tribal council where they will vote a person off. Some challenges may be a little different, but this is how a majority of them will go.
-The voting stage will start immediately after a challenge and end within 24 hours or when all votes on the tribe have been cast. Extensions will be rare, so don't expect them.
-Inactive players who fail to vote will place an unconditional and public vote for themselves.
-No impersonating other players. You will be punished if caught.
-There will be a designated discord sever for the game with private channels for the individual tribes. I will make chats for every 1 on 1 combination of players, but to have an alliance chat with 3 or more players you need to make a request in your confessional space. If it's time sensitive and the hosts aren't online, you may temporarily make a discord group outside of the server but you MUST invite the hosts to that. Once any alliance is formed, a new chat/channel has to be created if members are to be added.

6. All Smogon/Circus behavior rules are enforced. Notably, this includes:
-Don't be excessively harsh to other players, hosts, or members of the production team. This includes threats of any sort, which could lead to removal from the game and further forum punishments.
-Don't share screenshots to players inside the game about game related content.

7. Anonymous-Specific Rules:
-You may not, under any circumstance, reveal your identity to anyone in the game. Be careful when sharing information about yourself, as you may reveal too much. No hinting at your identity at all either. You are allowed to create a fake persona though. This may include lying about details about yourself, using a different posting style, and talking differently than you normally do.
-Once again, you may not talk to people outside of the game server. This includes DMing other castaways, and talking to people who aren't in the game about the game. For all you know, you could be talking to another player!
-You may not discuss potential identities with other players at all. This means no "I think you're X" or "I think player A is Y". You may talk about it in your confessionals though!
-You may not reveal your identity after you are voted off. All the identities will be revealed by me at the end of the game. (I might arrange a time for everyone to come online and call while I reveal the identities - it'll be fun!)
-This isn't a hard rule, but please don't try to go out of your way to try and figure out the identities of others. It's against the spirit of this game and it's more fun if you don't.

8. Rules are subject to change upon Host Discretion.

Now for signing up! What you need to do is PM me on Smogon or DM me on Discord with your answers to these questions:

1. What is your familiarity with Survivor/ORGs? (playing/watching)
2. How much time to do you intend to devote to this game? Why do you want to play?
3. What are your strengths as a player?
4. What are your weaknesses as a player?
5. What is your time zone?

Note that this is not first come first serve. If I get more players than I intend to have in the game, I will have to cut people.

I intend to have the game start in about a week, so if you wish to sign up, please do it ideally within the next 3 days. I will need the rest of the time to give everyone instructions on account making and getting people into the server.

If you wish to spectate this game, you will also need to create an anonymous account, so the players can't rule out people who can't be in the game by looking at the spec list. If you're interested, please shoot me a message on Smogon or Discord (I'm in the Circus Maximus server!).

Also- No posting in the thread please! I don't want things that might unnecessarily hint at identities being out there if possible.

Players:
Corsola Tribe:
Angela
Bobby
Edna
Elise
Lana
Nario
Rico (XnadrojX) 18th Place
Royce
Savannah
Travis

Relicanth Tribe:
Cocoa
Katrina
Kerrigan
Maya (Drookez) 20th Place
Milton
Oriba
Robbie
Samantha (Gimm1ck) 19th Place
Taylor
Tiffany

*swap*

Corsola Tribe v2:
Travis (Samoyed) 14th Place
Royce
Bobby
Savannah
Lana
Taylor
Katrina
Tiffany
Robbie (JALMONT) 16th Place

Relicanth Tribe v2:
Elise
Edna
Angela
Nario (rssp1) 17th Place
Milton
Oriba (bluedoom) 15th Place, Quit
Kerrigan
Cocoa

*merge*

Drednaw Tribe:
Royce (Aaronboyer) 7th Place
Bobby (vooper) 6th Place
Savannah (MK007) 5th Place
Lana (Spiderz) 12th Place
Taylor (Toni XY) 3rd Place
Katrina (javelinlover) 13th Place
Tiffany (RADicate) 4th Place
Elise (Fenrir Aesir) 2nd Place
Edna (Flyhn) 11th Place
Angela (Hannahh) 1st Place
Milton (Whydon) 9th Place
Kerrigan (Cleo) 8th Place
Cocoa (Nuxl) 10th Place, not on Jury

F20 Challenge
Results
F19 Challenge
Results
F18 Challenge
Results
Tribe Swap and F17 Challenge
Results
F16 Challenge
Results
F15 Challenge
Player Quits
Results
Merge and F13 Challenge
Results
F12 Challenge
Results
F11 Challenge
Results
F10 Challenge
Results
Player Kicked and F8 Challenge
Results
F7 Challenge
Results
F6 Challenge
Results
F5 Challenge
Results
F4 Challenge
Results
Final Tribal Council

Last edited:

ajhockeystar

Welcome to Survivor Curaçao! You are one of the 10 men and 10 women who have been selected to determine who will be the Sole Survivor! This island is home to lots of lovely wildlife, with two of the most common creatures living in the ocean being Corsola and Relicanth. These two Pokémon are going to represent your tribes.

Corsola Tribe:
Angela
Bobby
Edna
Elise
Lana
Nario
Rico
Royce
Savannah
Travis

Relicanth Tribe:
Cocoa
Katrina
Kerrigan
Maya
Milton
Oriba
Robbie
Samantha
Taylor
Tiffany

Before we begin, I am sure that some of you didn't read the rules, so please read them. For the people who have read them already, I highly suggest you read them again.

I hope you've all had time to talk to your fellow tribemates. If not, you probably will for this challenge, so let's get to it!

F20 Challenge: Guesspionage

Welcome to Guesspionage! This is a game based on data taken from polls. All you are trying to do is correctly guess as close to the percentage of people that answered a certain way to each question! Sounds easy, right? There will be 15 questions for you and your tribemates. For each question, you will submit a percentage. Between the two tribes, whoever guesses closer to the actual percentage gets a point. The tribe with the most points will win tribal immunity. You have 24 hours to submit your answers for all the questions. All your final answers must be submitted in the challenge-1-final-answers channel.
1. What percentage of people are Facebook friends with 1 or more of their high school teachers?
2. What percentage of male public restroom urinators suffer from "stage fright"?
3. What percentage of people have pooped on planes?
4. What percentage of people never, ever wear shorts in public?
5. What percentage of people drink water straight from the tap at home?
6. What percentage of people have photobombed total strangers?
7. What percentage of people regularly purchase peanut butter and jelly packaged together in one jar?
8. What percentage of people have been victims of whoopee cushion pranks?
9. What percentage of people have had their mouths washed out with soap as children?
10. When consuming a canned beverage, what percentage of people usually fiddle with the little pop-top thingy from the top of the can but don't remove it?
11. What percentage of people have been paid to perform for audiences?
12. What percentage of people admit feeling obligated to "like" friends' Facebook posts?
13. What percentage of people use cotton swabs to clean out their ears pretty much every day?
14. What percentage of people have put together a mix tape (or playlist) for a romantic interest?
15. What percentage of people CAN stop themselves from reading movie or TV spoilers when seeing "spoiler alert" warnings?

Some of the answers may be online, so you may not search anything up. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

ajhockeystar

F20 Challenge Results:
The results are in.
We're gonna go through these 1 by 1!
1. What percentage of people are Facebook friends with 1 or more of their high school teachers?
The Corsolas submitted 55%, the Relicanths submitted 60%.
The correct answer was...
56%.
Making it 1-0 Corsolas.

2. What percentage of male public restroom urinators suffer from "stage fright"?
The Corsolas submitted 47%, the Relicanths submitted 15%.
The correct answer was....
37%.
2-0 Corsolas.

3. What percentage of people have pooped on planes?
The Corsolas submitted 35%, the Relicanths submitted 40%.
52%.
2-1 Corsolas.

4. What percentage of people never, ever wear shorts in public?
The Corsolas submitted 22%, the Relicanths submitted 30%.
14%.
3-1 Corsolas.

5. What percentage of people drink water straight from the tap at home?
The Corsolas submitted 31%, the Relicanths submitted 51%.
56%.
3-2 Corsolas.

6. What percentage of people have photobombed total strangers?
The Corsolas submitted 32%, the Relicanths submitted 30%.
53%.
4-2 Corsolas.

7. What percentage of people regularly purchase peanut butter and jelly packaged together in one jar?
The Corsolas submitted 7%, the Relicanths submitted 10%.
3%.
5-2 Corsolas.

8. What percentage of people have been victims of whoopee cushion pranks?
The Corsolas submitted 22%, the Relicanths submitted 15%.
38%.
6-2 Corsolas.
Remember, there are 15 questions, so you need 8 to win.

9. What percentage of people have had their mouths washed out with soap as children?
The Corsolas submitted 21%, the Relicanths submitted 25%.
33%.
(poor children)
6-3 Corsolas.

10. When consuming a canned beverage, what percentage of people usually fiddle with the little pop-top thingy from the top of the can but don't remove it?
The Corsolas submitted 34%, the Relicanths submitted 40%.
43%.
6-4 Corsolas.

11. What percentage of people have been paid to perform for audiences?
The Corsolas submitted 29%, the Relicanths submitted 20%.
33%.
7-4 Corsolas, they only need one more.

12. What percentage of people admit feeling obligated to "like" friends' Facebook posts?
The Corsolas submitted 24%, the Relicanths submitted 70%.
(that's the biggest difference yet!)
62%.
7-5 Corsolas.

13. What percentage of people use cotton swabs to clean out their ears pretty much every day?
The Corsolas submitted 12%, the Relicanths submitted 40%.
33%.
7-6 Corsolas.
The Relicanths need both of the next two, the Corsolas still need 1.

14. What percentage of people have put together a mix tape (or playlist) for a romantic interest?
The Corsolas submitted 32%, the Relicanths submitted 20%.
61%.
Therefore, the Corsolas win tribal immunity! Relicanths, you will be meeting me in tribal council shortly.

(if you were wondering about q15, corsola submitted 42, relicanths submitted 45, answer was 76)

Enjoy the day off Corsolas.

ajhockeystar

The Corsola Tribe is getting their first look at the new Relicanth tribe. Maya was voted out at the last tribal council.

F19 Challenge: Curaçao Olympics
Welcome to the Curaçao Olympics! Here, you will be able to send your best to showcase their abilities in 9 categories:
1. Typing Speed
2. Pokémon Battling
3. Jigsaw Puzzles
4. Wordsearches
5. Mathematics
6. Pokémon Trivia
7. Slide Puzzles
8. Speed and Focus
9. Hand-Eye Coordination

You will send one player for each category to schedule a time with me to perform the challenge. The person who performs better in each category will score a point for their team. The team with more points at the end of the challenge will win tribal immunity. A different person must compete in each event. You have 48 hours to decide who is performing in each category and to do the challenge.

Corsolas, you have 1 extra member, so someone will be sitting out. Nobody can be sat out in back-to-back challenges.

ajhockeystar

F19 Challenge Results:
It is time for the reveal! We are gonna go down the list of events!

Let's start it off with Typing Speed!
In this challenge we had Nario from Corsola go up against Cocoa from Relicanth! There was a quiz in which the players tried to type in all the words in 1 minute! There were 52 words, and Nario was able to type in 49! Unfortunately for him, Cocoa was able to type in all 52 with 5 seconds to spare!
That means the Relicanths lead 1-0!

The second category was Pokémon Battling!
Savannah from Corsola went against Robbie from Relicanth, and they each raced to win 15 random battles on the ladder as quickly as they could!
Savannah finished in 35 minutes and 47 seconds! Robbie finished in 31 minutes and 56 seconds, meaning the Relicanths lead 2-0!

The third event was Jigsaw Puzzles!
The tribe members had to complete a 96 piece puzzle of the logo for the season! Travis from Corsola faced Taylor from Relicanth for this one! Travis finished his puzzle in 8 minutes and 19 seconds! Taylor finished his in 13 minutes and 58 seconds! That's 2-1 Relicanths now!

The fourth event was Wordsearches!
The players had to complete a Pokémon themed wordsearch as quickly as they could! Lana from Corsola finished in 338 seconds! But she didn't have an opponent :frowning: That's 2-2!

The next event was Mathematics!
The players had to do a quiz with basic arithmetic as quickly as they could! Rico from Corsola faced Oriba from Relicanth! Rico finished in 2 minutes and 1 second, while Oriba finished in 2 minutes and 14 seconds! 3-2 Corsolas!

Our next event was Pokémon Trivia!
The players had to finish a quiz with progressively harder trivia! Milton from Relicanth got 28 out of 30 within the time limit! But the Corsola player was not present! 3-3!

Our next event was Slide Puzzles!
The contestants had to complete a 4x4 Corsola Puzzle! Royce from Corsola faced Katrina from Relicanth! Royce finished in 148 seconds, and Katrina finished in the 2-3 minute range! Unfortunately this was inconclusive as we all know. So this is a tie! And it may be our tiebreaker if the next two events go 1-1 :eyes:

Our next event was Speed and Focus!
The players were linked a quiz and had to click as many of the numbers from 1 - 100 (which were scrambled) in order as they could without making a mistake! They only had 4 minutes to do so! Bobby from Corsola faced Kerrigan from Relicanth! Bobby scored 83/100! Kerrigan scored 59/100! That's 4-3 Corsola! One event left! (or two if tiebreaker :eyes:)

The final event was Hand-Eye Coordination!
The contestants were brought to bonk.io, a game where you have to control yourself reincarnated as a ball, where they had to complete the "Impossible Parkour" course! Elise from Corsola faced Tiffany from Relicanth! Elise finished in 12 minutes and 40 seconds! Tiffany finished in... 18 minutes and 4 seconds! That is 5-3, which means Corsolas win immunity again!

Enjoy your day off Corsolas. Relicanths, I'll be seeing you in tribal council shortly.

ajhockeystar

The Corsola Tribe is getting their first look at the new Relicanth Tribe, where Samantha was voted out at the last tribal council.

F18 Challenge: Family Feud
Welcome to Family Feud! (Or I guess in this case, Tribal Feud.) This is a game where you are trying to guess the most common answers to questions that were asked to surveyed people. 3 strikes and you're out! Each tribe has to separate themselves into 3 groups: two groups of 3, and one group of 2 and schedule a time with me to run this challenge. (If you'd like, you can have fewer people participate and have people sit out, but you may have no fewer than 2 and no more than 3 people in a group. Also, nobody can go twice.)

Each group will get 2 questions, and each will function like a regular round of Family Feud, except there will be no "steals" from the other team. That is, you try and guess as many of the top answers as you can until you either clear the board or get 3 strikes. Also, answers will be guessed as a team, not as individuals. - aka you will be working together with your group when sending in answers. The team with the most cumulative points from their 3 groups wins tribal immunity. You have 48 hours to form groups and schedule times with me.
Also note my free hours - for today, it's from now until I sleep. For tomorrow, I am busy and will be home later (probably around 8-9pm EDT). Since tomorrow I am not gonna be around as much, I will likely extend deadline on Wednesday to 6pm (or maybe even 7pm). Please try to get them done tonight though (or tomorrow at the late time if you're around) as that would save us from taking extra time on Wednesday!
Corsolas, you have 2 extra members, so a minimum of 2 people must not participate. You may not sit out the same people in back to back challenges.

ajhockeystar

F18 Challenge Results:
I'm gonna go down the list question by question, starting it off with question 1!
Question 1: Name something a man might love even more than women.

For Q1 and Q2, the Corsolas sent out Bobby, Travis and Savannah!
The Relicanths sent Taylor and Tiffany!
Here were the answers with their designated point values:

1. His Car - 35
2. Sports - 14
3. Himself - 8
4. His Dog/Pet - 8
5. Food/Cooking - 7
6. Money - 5
7. His Children - 5

The Corsolas managed to sweep the board! They earned themselves a solid 82 points! The Relicanths got all the answers except #3! This gives them 74 points!

Question 2: Name something you own that you would never answer the door wearing.

Here were the answers:
1. Underwear - 49
2. Nightgown/PJs - 33
3. Bathing Suit - 5
4. Robe - 5
5. Birthday Suit - 2

The team for Corsola once again swept the board, netting themselves 94 points! The Relicanths managed to get answers 1, 2, and 5, getting themselves 84 points!

Question 3: Name a profession that charges by the hour.

The Corsolas sent Royce and Lana to do these next 2 questions, while the Relicanths sent Katrina and Milton!

The answers were:
1. Psychiatrist/Doctor - 32
2. Lawyer - 29
3. Massage Therapist - 8
4. Plumber - 8
5. Prostitute - 4
6. Carpenter - 4

The Corsolas weren't able to get any of the answers. 0 points for them! The Relicanths managed to get 65 points from answers 1, 2, and 6!

Question 4: Name something specific a newlywed couple might find in their honeymoon suite.

The answers were:
1. Champagne/Wine - 46
2. Flowers - 19
3. Bed - 10
4. Boxes of Candy - 6
5. Condoms - 5
6. Fruit - 4

The Corsolas got answers 1 and 2, for a total for 65 points! (oof, only two total answers over two questions for these two) The Relicanths got all the answers except #5! This gives them 86 points!

Question 5: Name an excuse married men give for not wearing a wedding ring.

The Corsolas sent Angela, Elise, and Edna for the last 2 questions! The Relicanths sent Robbie and Kerrigan!

The answers for q5:
1. Doesn't Fit - 44
2. Interferes with Job - 23
3. Lost/Might Lose - 10
4. Forgot It - 5
5. Separated/Single - 5
6. Allergic - 4
7. Washed Hands - 2

The Corsolas named answers 1 and 3, giving them 54 points! The Relicanths got answers 1, 2, and 3, netting them 77 points!

Question 6: Women change their minds, what do men change?

The answers were:
1. Clothing - 29
2. Attitude/Mind - 25
3. Women - 19
4. Cars - 9
5. TV Channel - 6

The Corsolas got all the answers except #3, giving them 69 points! (nice) The Relicanths only managed to get answers 1 and 3, giving them 48 points!

It's time to reveal our total scores!
The Corsola Tribe total is....
364!
And the Relicanth Tribe total is....
434!

Therefore the Relicanths win their first immunity! Congrats, and enjoy your day off! Corsolas, I'll be seeing you in tribal council shortly.

ajhockeystar

The Relicanth Tribe Is getting their first look at the new Corsola Tribe, where Rico was voted out at the last tribal council.

Time for our next challenge! But first... Drop your buffs. Who said we can't swap tribes at 17?

The Corsola v2 Tribe will have returning members of...
Travis!
Royce!
Bobby!
Savannah!
and Lana!

And new members of...
Taylor!
Katrina!
Tiffany!
and Robbie!

The Relicanth v2 Tribe will have returning members of...
Milton!
Oriba!
Kerrigan!
and Cocoa!

And new members of...
Elise!
Edna!
Angela!
and Nario!

F17 Challenge: Tribal Spirit
It's time to show some tribal spirit! Some of you are representing your old tribe, and you will have to show the new members of your tribe the way to show some spirit, because you will need it! For this challenge, you'll be expressing your creativity in 3 ways: Art, Poetry, and Storytelling.

1. For Art, you will be creating an emote for this server that will represent your tribe. It will be judged on visual appeal, creativity, and usability/spammability on the server. (Please note: Visual appeal refers to visual appeal when sent at the size of a regular emote!)

2. For Poetry, you will be creating a poem (or song) about your tribe mascot. It can be 20 lines at the most. It will be judged on flow, creativity, and emotion felt by the reader (humour and sadness for example - the stronger the emotion the better!).

3. For Storytelling, you will use a series of images you find on the internet and put them in an order to create a story about your tribe mascot. It will be judged on flow, creativity, emotion felt by the reader (humour and sadness for example - the stronger the emotion the better!).

The tribe that wins at least 2/3 categories will win immunity. You have 36 hours. Good luck!
(36 hours means deadline will be on the 14th at 6pm EDT)

ajhockeystar

F17 Challenge Results:
The results are in! It's time to find out who has more tribe spirit! Let's start it off with our first category - the emotes!
You have all seen them - the Corsolas submitted :CorsolHuh: and the Relicanths submitted ReliOof:

CorsolHuh:

ReliOof:

Here's what the judges had to say!
Judge 1:
Visual Appeal: Corsola: 7/10, Relicanth: 9/10
The Corsola is cute, but I really like the blue eye on the Relicanth.

Creativity:
Corsola: 7/10, Relicanth: 3/10
I really like turning the Corsola into a confused thing, but the Relicanth, it's kind of just a Relicanth….

Usability:
Corsola: 10/10, Relicanth: 2/10
I think you could use Corsola a lot! But ReliOof... I wouldn't be able to tell it's ReliOof other than the fact that you told me!

Winner: Corsolas
(clearly judge 1 couldn't tell what the relicanths' emote was from its small size. F)

Judge 2:
Relicanth: VA 1/10 creativity 1/10 usability 1/10
Corsola: visual appeal 3/10 creativity 0/10 usability 4/10

Judge 3:
Corsola:
cute
visual appeal: 10/10
creativity: 10/10
usability: 10/10

i would use it very cute
and i appreciate pun

Relicanth:
relioof i have to squint to see
and i dont really use oof emotes

visual appeal: 7/10
creativity: 10/10
usability: 3/10
i would not use it personally

The Corsolas sweep category 1!
That's 1-0 Corsolas!

Category 2 was Poetry!
Here was the Corsola's submission - a very emotional poem:
Corsolas exist under threat of
extermination; cruel trainers trash
our home, our habitat, our livelihood.
And thus, we ask you this. ‘tis worth it? To
support our natural enemy, you
have doom’d us with a fate worse than death:
a subjugation under dusty, old,
and fishy Relicanths.

and here was the Relicanth's submission - the Relicanth rap:
Relicanth, Relicanth
He's got spirit, he's got ore
He's rock headed with a craggy core
Relicanth, Relicanth
As a perfect life-form, he'll exceed your criteria
It's 'cause our boy hasn't changed for millennia
Relicanth, Relicanth
As a deep-sea pokémon he can survive enormous pressure
This is one of the many things that makes him a treasure
Relicanth, Relicanth
Since our boy is only PU you may think that he's trash
But you're damn wrong since he'll wreck you with head smash
Relicanth, Relicanth
Unlike a Corsola, which is incredibly lame
Our dear Relicanth is absolutely insane
Relicanth, Relicanth
So while y'all are sittin' there smellin' like rotten fish
Relicanth will continentally crush your last wish

Judge 1:
Corsola:
I'm thinking about my poetry English class... I'm gonna give it a 7/10 on the flow!
I think this is quite creative! They've made a story about extinction and it's good... i'll give it a 8/10!
I don't generally get emotional about poems or TV shows, but I'm definitely feeling sorry for these Corsolas. I'll give it a 9/10!

Relicanth:
The first half, the flow is a bit meh... but the second half, the flow is good! I'll give it a 7/10.
As for creativity, it just kind of talks about Relicanth... It's alright. I'll give it a 6/10.
It's all about a rotten fish, which isn't very nice, so it's only gonna get a 2/10.

Judge 2:
Corsolas: flow 2/10, creativity 4/10, emotion 1/10
Relicanths: jesus christ
flow 0/10. creativity 4/10. emotion 7/10 (negative emotion)
Winner: Relicanths

Judge 3:
these r both
sad
i like rhyming
i vote relicanth for this one
even if the flow was upsetting

Overall winner: Relicanths

It's now 1-1!
It's gonna come down to our last category!

Here is the Corsola submission for category 3:

And here is the Relicanths': https://docs.google.com/presentatio...W4eCOzP1zOvDkM/edit#slide=id.g5b72c78abe_1_42

Judge 1:
Corsola:
I feel like it flowed well for a while, but the last 4... it's drinking some tea then it suddenly goes nuclear?? Mareanie evolves to Toxapex then the Corsola is happy?? I'm gonna give it a 6/10.
It's definitely creative! I like the twist of it being attacked. And I suppose the nuclear Corsola is creative? I'll give it an 8/10!
Well, the first ones did make me feel really emotional, but by the end I just got confused - that was my last emotion. It did really get me at the start, so I'm gonna give it an 8/10!

Relicanth:
So flow... There were a lot of slides that were kind of creepy, and just a lot of him swimming... It's just a bunch of random stuff. I'll give it a 4/10.
It's not really creative, it's just Relicanths swimming and falling in love. I'll give it a 3/10.
And emotion... Slide 9 where he is looking really happy is kind of cute and made me happy. That will boost it up to a 7/10.

Judge 2:
Corsola:
flow 1/10, creativity 3/10 emotion 1/10
i am extremely harsh. i didnt expect to be this harsh

Relicanth:
flow 9/10, creativity 5/10, emotion 6/10
that one was really well done

It's gonna come down to Judge 3!
(thank you guys for making this game so exciting, every challenge has been really close so far!)

Judge 3:
the corsola one felt more powerful to mee
there was an arc
a beginning
conflict
and a resolution
the relicanth one didnt have conflict
it was beginning -> end

Corsolas win tribal immunity! Enjoy your day off! Relicanths, I'll be seeing you in tribal council.

ajhockeystar

The Corsola Tribe v2 is getting their first look at the new Relicanth Tribe v2, where Nario was voted out at the last tribal council.

F16 Challenge: Battle Swap
Welcome to the Swap! No, not a tribe swap... this is a Battle Swap. Your team will designate one player to play in each of these 7 different tiers: Ubers, OU, UU, RU, NU, PU, and ZU. You will send me the team that you plan to use prior to battling. I will randomly select 3 Pokémon from your team, and 3 Pokémon from your opponent's team, and you will swap those Pokémon between your teams. The first team to 4 wins will win tribal immunity. You have up to 24 hours (7:30pm EDT today) to choose who's battling in what tier and send me your teams (so I can send you your new team with the swapped mons), and 48 hours after that to schedule a time to battle your opponent and to do the battle.

Corsolas, you have 2 extra members, so you'll have to sit 2 people out. Remember that you aren't able to sit out the same people in back to back challenges.

ajhockeystar

F16 Challenge Results:
Ubers: Taylor vs Angela
OU: Travis vs Milton https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-930164336
UU: Savannah vs Cocoa
RU: Lana vs Elise https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-930622119
NU: Royce vs Kerrigan https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-930188898
PU: Tiffany vs Oriba
ZU: Bobby vs Edna https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-930163170

Well, only 4 battles (and 40 total turns) were needed for this - the Relicanth Tribe v2 has won this challenge! Congrats, and enjoy the day off! Corsolas, I'll be seeing you in tribal council shortly.

Last edited:

ajhockeystar

The Relicanth Tribe v2 is getting their first look at the new Corsola Tribe v2, where Robbie was voted out at the last tribal council.

F15 Challenge: Bowser Ball 2
In this challenge you will be playing a very fun game called Bowser Ball 2. It's simple - you are playing as Mario, and you are just trying to avoid the fireballs that the Bowsers shoot at you. As a tribe, you are trying to get a higher average high score than the opposing tribe. When sending me your high score, take a screenshot with your username, the date, and "Survivor S8" in the url bar. This is just so I know the score is actually yours! Also - make sure to send these pictures to me in your confessionals, just in case anything in your picture is revealing of your identity. You have until tomorrow at 9pm EDT to complete this challenge. Here's the link to the game: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/430494

ajhockeystar

F15 Challenge Results:
Alright Castaways, it's time to reveal the scores!
I'm gonna start by revealing the lower half of each team's scores!
For the Corsolas, Travis achieved a score of...
0!
Oof.

For the Relicanths, Kerrigan achieved a score of...
127!

For the Corsolas, Royce achieved a score of...
0!
Double oof.

For the Relicanths, Elise achieved a score of...
780!

For the Corsolas, Bobby achieved a score of...
0!
Triple oof.

For the Relicanths, Milton achieved a score of...
798!

For the Corsolas, Savannah achieved a score of...
0!
Quadruple oof.

Halfway through, the Corsolas have a total of 0, while the Relicanths have an average score of 568.3! Time to look at our top half finishers!
For the Corsolas, Lana achieved a score of...
0!
Quintuple oof.

For the Relicanths, Angela achieved a score of...
2569!

For the Corsolas, Taylor achieved a score of...
0!
Sextuple oof.

For the Relicanths, Edna achieved a score of...
3508!

For the Corsolas, Katrina achieved a score of...
0!
Septuple oof.

For the Relicanths, Cocoa achieved a score of...
6809!

For the Corsolas, Tiffany achieved a score of...
3076!

Well Castaways, it appears that this wasn't much of a challenge. Times have certainly changed from the original tribes. Relicanths, congrats and enjoy your day off. Corsolas, I'll be seeing you in tribal council shortly.

ajhockeystar

The Relicanth Tribe v2 is getting their first look at the new Corsola Tribe v2, where Travis was voted out at the last tribal council. Before we get to our next challenge...

Who says we can't have a tribe swap at 13?

Jeffrey does!

Drop your buffs. WE ARE MERGING!

F13 Challenge: The Game of Trust
This is a simple game. Each round, you must PM me the name of someone else you wish to trust. At the end of the round, whoever doesn't have someone trusting them is eliminated. If everyone has someone trusting them, I will randomize the playerlist, and one player will be eliminated. You may not trust the same player two rounds in a row. Once we get to 2 players, the person who had more people trust them total in the challenge will win individual immunity. Note: If you fail to send in a target, you will be eliminated, regardless of if you have been trusted or not. The first phase will last 24 hours, and all subsequent phases will last 12 hours, unless everyone sends in their targets sooner.
And I'm gonna change the deadline for the first round to be just under 24 hours - that is, it will end at 9pm EDT tomorrow.
Oh yeah important thing that someone pointed out to me - at the end of the round, only the eliminated players are revealed. That means who trusted who is not revealed at all.

Okay I should mention - the tiebreakers are:
1. Total number of times they've been trusted.
2. Number of unique players that trusted them.
3. Number of phases with >1 people trusting them.
4. Greatest number of people that have trusted the person on 1 phase.
5. Randomization.

And as a hotfix to this challenge - if there are 3 consecutive rounds where I have to randomize the elimination, on the 3rd round I will immediately end the challenge and go to the tiebreakers.

ajhockeystar

F13 Challenge Results:
Alrighty Castaways time to reveal the round 1 results! The eliminated players are...
Taylor, Angela, Cocoa, Royce, and Katrina!
For the rest of you, you have until 9am EDT tomorrow to send in your targets!

Jeffrey06/23/2019
Agh, I am blind and have made a mistake... I missed something, and Taylor is not supposed to be eliminated.
Alright, so since he did come online before this deadline to tell me that I missed his action, it's safe to say that he would have been able to submit and not be eliminated for not submitting. Therefore I'm gonna allow him to live through this phase.
Apologies for the error everyone x.x

Jeffrey06/23/2019
It's time for the Round 2 results! The eliminated players are...
Bobby, Savannah, Lana, Edna, and Milton!
That leaves Taylor, Tiffany, Elise, and Kerrigan!
You 4 have until 9pm EDT to submit. (And if you submit earlier I can update sooner!)

Jeffrey06/23/2019
Since some people seem to be confused: I let Taylor live through this phase even if he didn’t meet the requirements of submitting or getting trusted, since he didn’t have time to figure that out. (I only learned I made a mistake a couple hours before dl!)

Jeffrey06/23/2019
Alright castaways the results are in!
Elise has been eliminated!
Kerrigan, Taylor, Tiffany - you have 12 hours to submit.

Jeffrey06/23/2019
hi castaways I just realized - each person only has 1 possible target for this round, and therefore I can just call the challenge done right now!
Taylor has been eliminated this round!
This leaves Kerrigan and Tiffany.
Kerrigan has been trusted a total of...
5 times!
Tiffany has been trusted a total of...
5 times!
We now have to move to our second tiebreaker!

"2. Number of unique players that trusted them. "
Kerrigan has been trusted by...
4 unique people!
Tiffany has been trusted by...
4 unique people!
We now have to move to our third tiebreaker!

3. Number of phases with >1 people trusting them.
this is 1 for both players!
now for...

4. Greatest number of people that have trusted the person on 1 phase.
This is 2 for both players!

5. Randomization.
alrighty uh
since I don't have a bot, I guess you guys will have to trust me on this?
smh lol
alrighty random.org, here we go
whoever is #1 wins immunity
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...3265/Screen_Shot_2019-06-23_at_8.44.10_PM.png

Tiffany wins individual immunity, congrats!

ajhockeystar

Katrina was voted out at the last tribal council.

F12 Challenge: Splix.io
Time for a good ol' io game. Head on over to your browser, type in splix.io, type in a name, make sure the setting is set to "Normal", and hit "Join"! There will be 2 immunity necklaces given out in this challenge: one will go to the person who has the most blocks captured, and another will go to the person who has the most kills. If one person manages to get both, they will give away the second immunity necklace to a player of their choosing. Please note that you have to take the screenshot before you die. You have just under 23 hours - deadline is 9pm EDT tomorrow.

ajhockeystar

F12 Challenge Results:
Hello @Drednaw Tribe! it is time to announce the results of the challenge. Let's start with... The blocks captured!

Looks like there were a bunch of 0s here, but as for the people that actually submitted scores...
5th is Elise with 9683!
4th is Milton with 10132!
3rd is Savannah with 15762!
2nd is Kerrigan with 17022!
And our winner, with a whopping score of 87885 blocks captured...
is Royce!
Congratulations on winning individual immunity!

We still have a second necklace to give away, so stay tuned! So as for our 5 submitters...
Tied for 4th in kills...
Savannah and Milton with 1!
3rd is Royce with 4!
2nd is Elise with 6!
And our winner, with 8 kills is Kerrigan!
Congratulations on winning individual immunity!
I will now set up tribal council.

ajhockeystar

Lana was voted out at the last tribal council.

F11: Touchy Subjects - Parroting Edition
Hey everyone, welcome to Survivor Curaçao's edition of Touchy Subjects! This one has a twist though. So there's this guy named ajhockeystar who hosted some game called Parroting on some website named Smogon a while back. In that game, you would be asked questions, and you would receive points equal to the amount of people that put in the answer you put in. We thought that guy's idea was pretty good, and so we decided to implement it into this challenge. Please note that all your answers will be made public to show scoring! Also note that all answers have to be the name of someone who is currently still in the game. Here are your questions:
1. Who do you think carried the tribe in challenges for the original Corsola tribe?
2. Who do you think carried the tribe in challenges for the original Relicanth tribe?
3. Who would you trust with your life?
4. Who is the most likely to get extremely angry if they are voted out?
5. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of this game?
6. Who do you think has no chance to win this game?
7. Who is the most honest?
8. Who never shuts up?
9. Who is the funniest member of the tribe?
10. Who is most likely to have a hidden immunity idol?
11. Who is the smartest player?
12. Who do you think is most likely to be using a fake persona?
13. Who do you think everyone will hate once their identity is revealed?
14. Who do you think will be the biggest surprise once their identity is revealed?
15. Who is most likely to win this challenge?
You have until 9pm EDT tomorrow to send me your answers. Since this is parroting, you only need to send me 1 set of answers - the answers that you think will be most common among the tribe. No talking to other players about this challenge at all.

ajhockeystar

F11 Challenge Results:
Question 1: Who do you think carried the tribe in challenges for the original Corsola tribe?

Savannah- 3
Royce
Taylor
Kerrigan

Bobby- 3
Bobby
Savannah
Tiffany

Aces:
Angela- Edna
Elise- Angela
Royce- Milton

Question 2: Who do you think carried the tribe in challenges for the original Relicanth tribe?”

Milton- 4
Royce
Taylor
Angela
Milton

Kerrigan- 4
Bobby
Savannah
Edna
Kerrigan

Aces:
Tiffany- Tiffany

Question 3: Who would you trust with your life?”

Bobby- 4
Royce
Bobby
Taylor
Edna

Aces:
Savannah- Savannah
Elise- Angela
Milton- Milton
Kerrigan- Kerrigan
Tiffany- Tiffany

Question 4: Who is the most likely to get extremely angry if they are voted out?”

Savannah- 2
Bobby
Milton

Royce- 2
Savannah
Taylor

Aces:
Kerrigan- Royce
Tiffany- Tiffany
Edna- Edna
Milton- Angela
Bobby- Kerrigan

Question 5: Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of this game?”

Kerrigan- 3
Edna
Angela
Milton

Cocoa- 3
Royce
Savannah
Taylor

Aces:
Milton- Bobby
Tiffany- Tiffany
Edna- Kerrigan

Question 6: Who do you think has no chance to win this game?”

Edna- 4
Bobby
Edna
Angela
Milton

Cocoa- 3
Royce
Taylor
Kerrigan

Aces:
Savannah- Savannah
Tiffany- Tiffany

Question 7: Who is the most honest?”

Savannah- 3
Royce
Savannah
Milton

Tiffany- 2
Taylor
Tiffany

Aces:
Angela- Bobby
Edna- Edna
Cocoa- Angela
Royce- Kerrigan

Question 8: Who never shuts up?”

Tiffany- 3
Tiffany
Edna
Kerrigan

Milton- 2
Taylor
Milton

Aces:
Royce- Royce
Elise- Bobby
Savannah- Savannah
Angela- Angela

Question 9: Who is the funniest member of the tribe?”

Tiffany- 4
Taylor
Tiffany
Angela
Kerrigan

Milton- 2
Royce
Milton

Bobby- 2
Bobby
Edna

Aces:
Savannah- Savannah

Question 10: Who is the most likely to have a hidden immunity idol?”

Kerrigan- 3
Bobby
Angela
Milton

Tiffany- 2
Royce
Tiffany

Cocoa- 2
Taylor
Kerrigan

Aces:
Elise- Savannah
Milton- Edna

Question 11: Who is the smartest player?”

Savannah- 3
Royce
Bobby
Kerrigan

Elise- 3
Savannah
Taylor
Milton

Aces:
Tiffany- Tiffany
Kerrigan- Edna
Bobby- Angela

Question 12: Who do you think is the most likely to be using a fake persona?”

Bobby- 5
Royce
Bobby
Savannah
Edna
Kerrigan

Tiffany- 2
Tiffany
Angela

Aces:
Cocoa- Taylor
Royce- Milton

Question 13: Who do you think everyone will hate once their identity is revealed?”

Savannah- 2
Savannah
Taylor

Bobby- 2
Bobby
Kerrigan

Aces:
Royce- Royce
Tiffany- Tiffany
Edna- Edna
Cocoa- Angela
Milton- Milton

Question 14: Who do you think will be the biggest surprise once their identity is revealed?”

Tiffany- 3
Tiffany
Milton
Kerrigan

Aces:
Royce- Royce
Bobby- Bobby
Savannah- Savannah
Taylor- Taylor
Milton- Edna
Elise- Angela

Question 15: Who is most likely to win this challenge?”

Bobby- 3
Royce
Bobby
Angela

Kerrigan- 2
Edna
Kerrigan

Aces:
Royce- Savannah
Milton- Taylor
Tiffany- Tiffany
Savannah- Milton

And now, for our final scores!
In 10th (tied), we have Elise and Cocoa with 0!
In 9th, we have Tiffany with 26!
In 7th (tied), we have Angela with 31!
In 7th (tied), we have Savannah with 31!
In 5th (tied), we have Edna with 34!
In 5th (tied), we have Milton with 34!
In 4th, we have Taylor with 37!
In 3rd, we have Kerrigan with 38!
And in 2nd...
Well, we actually have a tie for first between Bobby and Royce, with 39!

I had noted down a tiebreaker on my sheet that I neglected to mention :relioof: And that is, who mentioned the most common answer to a question the most!
Royce got it 8 times!
Bobby got it 9 times!

Bobby wins immunity! I'll set up tribal council.

ajhockeystar

Edna was voted out at the last tribal council.

F10 Challenge: Non-Pokémon Pokémon Battle
Each person will send me a dual Pokémon type (or a solo type). This will be your (secret) defensive type. Each person starts with 20 HP. Each turn, you will be randomized a target (each person will get a different target). You will then attack your target with a type of your choosing. (This can be any type!) If it is regularly effective against your target's defensive type, it will deal 4 HP. If it is super effective, it will deal 8 HP. If it's not very effective, it will deal 2 HP, etc. At the end of each round, I will announce how much HP each person lost - not what attacking type was used. Once your HP runs out, you are out of the challenge. The last person with HP at the end will win individual immunity. If after the last turn nobody is alive, the tiebreaker will be damage dealt. If nobody takes damage on a given turn, each person will take 4 HP damage. You have until 9PM EDT tomorrow to send me a type, and the phases afterward will be 12 hours.

Important things to note:
-If you fail to send me a type, you will not be able to participate in the rest of the challenge.
-If you fail to send me an attack, you will take 8 HP damage, along with whatever you would take normally.
-Note that there are 12 hour deadlines for this challenge. Please come on twice a day to send me an attack!

ajhockeystar

F10 Challenge Results:
Hi @Drednaw Tribe! Here are your targets for this challenge. The format will be Player: Target (Target’s Current HP).

Kerrigan: Royce (20)
Royce: Bobby (20)
Angela: Savannah (20)
Bobby: Taylor (20)
Milton: Tiffany (20)
Tiffany: Elise (20)
Savannah: Angela (20)
Taylor: Milton (20)
Elise: Kerrigan (20)

You have until 9am EDT tomorrow to submit the attack type you want to use. Remember that if you don’t submit, you take 8 additional HP damage, so please do so!

Oh yeah and I should mention - Cocoa didn't submit, so she will not be participating in the rest of the challenge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi @Drednaw Tribe! Here are the results for the last round:

Kerrigan attacked Royce, who took 4 HP damage!
Royce attacked Bobby, who took 4 HP damage!
Angela attacked Savannah, who took 4 HP damage!
Bobby attacked Taylor, who took 2 HP damage!
Milton attacked Tiffany, but didn’t submit, so Milton takes 8 HP damage!
Tiffany attacked Elise, but didn’t submit, so Tiffany takes 8 HP damage!
Savannah attacked Angela, who took 4 HP damage!
Taylor attacked Milton, but didn’t submit, so Taylor takes 8 HP damage!
Elise attacked Kerrigan, who took 4 HP damage!

Now for your next round’s attacks:

Taylor: Royce (16)
Tiffany: Bobby (16)
Bobby: Savannah (16)
Savannah: Taylor (10)
Angela: Tiffany (12)
Kerrigan: Elise (20)
Royce: Angela (16)
Elise: Milton (12)
Milton: Kerrigan (16)

Also, a couple frequently asked questions that I’ve been getting:
-Immunities exist - if you’re hit by an attack that you’re immune to, you’ll take 0 damage.
-You are allowed to talk to others as much as you’d like for this challenge.
-You are allowed to submit a type in advance for all future turns in case you can’t get on and submit one of your choosing. You can always change this if you want to.

You have until 9pm EDT today to submit! (I might be on closer to 10pm EDT so if I’m not around at 9 and haven’t updated you’re still free to submit - don’t count on it though!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor attacked Royce, who took 2 HP damage!
Tiffany attacked Bobby, who took 2 HP damage!
Bobby attacked Savannah, who took 4 HP damage!
Savannah attacked Taylor, who took 8 HP damage!
Angela attacked Tiffany, but didn’t submit, so Angela takes 8 HP damage!
Kerrigan attacked Elise, who took 8 HP damage!
Royce attacked Angela, who took 2 HP damage!
Elise attacked Milton, but didn’t submit, so Elise takes 8 HP damage!
Milton attacked Kerrigan, who took 8 HP damage!

Angela: Royce (14)
Savannah: Bobby (14)
Milton: Savannah (12)
Kerrigan: Taylor (2)
Bobby: Tiffany (12)
Tiffany: Elise (4)
Elise: Angela (6)
Royce: Milton (12)
Taylor: Kerrigan (8)

You have until 6pm EDT tomorrow to submit! (I might be on later than that, so if I haven’t updated by then you’re free to submit still.)

Angela attacked Royce, who took 2 HP damage!
Savannah attacked Bobby, who took 1 HP damage!
Milton attacked Savannah, who took 4 HP damage!
Kerrigan attacked Taylor, who took 4 HP damage! RIP Taylor.
Bobby attacked Tiffany, who took 4 HP damage!
Tiffany attacked Elise, who took 4 HP damage! RIP Elise.
Elise attacked Angela, who took 2 HP damage!
Royce attacked Milton, who took 4 HP damage!
Taylor attacked Kerrigan, who took 4 HP damage!

Tiffany: Royce (12)
Kerrigan: Bobby (13)
Angela: Savannah (8)
Savannah: Tiffany (8)
Bobby: Angela (4)
Royce: Milton (8)
Milton: Kerrigan (4)

You have until 4pm EDT tomorrow to submit! (I will definitely be on this time!)

Tiffany attacked Royce, but didn’t submit, so Tiffany took 8 HP damage! RIP Tiffany.
Kerrigan attacked Bobby, who took 16 HP damage! RIP Bobby.
Angela attacked Savannah, who took 4 HP damage!
Savannah attacked Tiffany, who took 4 HP damage! (overkill!)
Bobby attacked Angela, but didn’t submit, so Bobby took 8 HP damage! (overkill!)
Royce attacked Milton, who took 4 HP damage!
Milton attacked Kerrigan, who took 4 HP damage! RIP Kerrigan.

Savannah: Royce (12)
Milton: Savannah (4)
Royce: Angela (4)
Angela: Milton (4)

If you guys could submit by 9pm EDT, that would be amazing. If not, then you guys can have the full 12 hours, but please tonight if you can!
Hi @Drednaw Tribe! The results are in! Here they are:

Savannah attacked Royce, who took 8 HP damage!
Milton attacked Savannah, who took 4 HP damage! RIP Savannah.
Royce attacked Angela, who took 4 HP damage! RIP Angela.
Angela attacked Milton, who took 8 HP damage! RIP Milton.

This means Royce wins immunity once again! I will set up tribal council now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)