Classic Warmup Tour - Round 2

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
we scheduled for saturday at first but then he told me to wait before confirming and never got back to me, not sure if this is activity or coinflip but I think it's too late to get this done and admittedtly I forgot about this myself so I'm also at fault

also @above your opponent logged off 20 minutes before your post lol

Im on. We scheduled for 21 minutes ago. Lol

Edit: Opponent was viewing thread then logged off after he saw me post. Claiming the activity win.
Are you kidding me ? I was off at 11:10. I had to wake up at 6am, so I have To sleep, you arrived 20mn after the schedule time. This week end youdidnt anwser, each time you ask to play "now", and not trying to scheduling and yesterday you are late. You realy thing that I was ready To wait 20mn on SD! at this hour ? I won't sleep just6 hours per night.
And hm, I said "6-11pm, not after.
And I DIDNT SEE your post when Im logged off

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ? I was off at 11:10. I had to wake up at 6am, so I have To sleep, you arrived 20mn after the schedule time. This week end youdidnt anwser, each time you ask to play "now", and not trying to scheduling and yesterday you are late. You realy thing that I was ready To wait 20mn on SD! at this hour ? I won't sleep just6 hours per night.
And hm, I said "6-11pm, not after.
And I DIDNT SEE your post when Im logged off
Wow a whole 20 minutes. One game of gsc takes at least 30. You were viewing the thread when I posted.

Im 6 hours behind you and work until 6 pm my time. The only option is to play late.

Activity calls:
Yoshi vs Louna
Diophantine vs Adaam the First
Reymaki vs Melle2402
Crash your Face vs wyc2333
Energy vs TogliBabineBoeuf
Ismail
vs Shogarth

Coinflips:

see image

R3 soon

Attachments

TogliBabineBoeuf Energy
Energy, I do understand your standpoint. But I also have to give TogliBabineBoeuf the win. You didn't offer an alternative to his schedule and did not inform him that you'd be late. So he had no clue if you were gonna show up at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)