cleffa’s canvas

cleffa

waku waku
is a Top Artist
cleba cliff.png

-- hi there friends! if you haven't met me yet- i'm cleffa! i do a lot of art around the forums. it's wonderful to meet you (/ =ω=)/

-- below are some examples of my art, stuff i'm particularly proud of or have received overwhelming positivity for.
mother.png

Illustration2.png

here you can find my art i've made for tournaments on the forums! this includes team logos.
bbooboboobobm.png

bruh gaming.png

GURRRRRR.png

INFERNAPES.png

articuno.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

ru vr.png

-- my commissions are open, message me for details regarding those!

-- my requests are closed, if you want art from me i ask you pay me. art is hard work! i'll definitely open these up in the future again, but as of right now there's too much on my plate.

twt / t.tv / ko-fi

Last edited:

cleffa

waku waku
is a Top Artist
comm sheet no text no bg.png
as of today, my commissions are- open! below will be examples of prices, alongside examples.
full color drawingart for smogon
comm sheet no text.png
yamps.png
mother.png
prim.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
NECROZMA GAMING.png
these are more expensive, as they're opened up to more! the price of these is 15 USD, plus 10 USD per character, and 5 USD per pokemon.a team logo, a tournament logo, a banner for a thread, what have you, will be cheaper, at 10 USD, plus 5 USD per pokemon.

i'm pretty flexible with what i'm willing to do, but i still have my boundaries. here is a list of things you cannot pay me to draw!
  • nsfw. this is pretty self explanatory, i'm a minor. but if i was older i'd still refuse.
  • mecha.
  • politics. this includes any current world leaders, any past ones, and anything meant to diminish or make one person look worse for something they can't control.
  • over complicated armor.
  • irl ships.
  • complex backgrounds, or scenery.

thank you to anyone who considers me! here is my twitter if you prefer contact there, and my discord is clef#0333. all payment will be done through paypal, on my ko-fi (i also gladly accept donations there, too!)

excited to work with you! ( ´ ω ` )
s/o Akumajou he's lovely and helped me feel confident enough to do this (.❛ ᴗ ❛.) dumb goober lol

Last edited:

cleffa

waku waku
is a Top Artist
since opening commissions i've received pretty overwhelming support- thank you! it feels so happy being rewarded for my work, but i couldn't be doing all of this without your guys' generosity.

with that aside, i wanted to do some updates.
gunky.png

i made this one today! super happy with the colors. tried a little more shading w/ black. Bandkrook

1623277572792.png

made for emma - i'm proud of it for sure, wish i had tried to make the tauros fit the pink theme but i think i did good anyways. thank you for letting me take this up!!

sub 1.png
sub 2.png
sub 3.png
sub 4.png

i made these sub badges for my twitch, of a cleffa hatching out of its egg!

thank you once again for all of your support (@^◡^)

Hey there, you have some pretty good art! I see a lot of potential but I do have some tips for you to improve further:

The color choice on this piece is nice, the use of pastels is pleasing, but I'd recommend varying your line width throughout the piece more as it helps make a piece much more visually interesting, and readable, to the viewer. A general rule of thumb is to make the outline of a character thicker than inner details (Say for instance where her chin intersects with her neck).

since opening commissions i've received pretty overwhelming support- thank you! it feels so happy being rewarded for my work, but i couldn't be doing all of this without your guys' generosity.

with that aside, i wanted to do some updates.
View attachment 348293
i made this one today! super happy with the colors. tried a little more shading w/ black. Bandkrook

View attachment 348295
made for emma - i'm proud of it for sure, wish i had tried to make the tauros fit the pink theme but i think i did good anyways. thank you for letting me take this up!!

View attachment 348296View attachment 348297View attachment 348298View attachment 348299
i made these sub badges for my twitch, of a cleffa hatching out of its egg!

thank you once again for all of your support (@^◡^)
I want to specifically address the Croagunk piece. I like the way you tried to use lighting to emphasize the expression, that's a very good idea! I feel that the shading could use a bit of refinement in terms of color choice however, I understand that your work tends to use pastels but brushing up your basic color theory and experimenting with different, limited palettes will make your coloring improve drastically and in a short amount of time!
Another piece I feel needs attention is the Yamper one. The expression is very cute, fitting a cute 'mon like Yamper! I think the pose, while again fitting, doesn't flow quite as well as it could, I'd recommend reading up on the line of action as it's very important to practice these skills! I'd also highly, highly the works of Andrew Loomis for help improving your basic drawing skills, I personally consider them invaluable resources for learning to draw!

Once again, you have potential and obviously have skill built up already, and if you have any questions or want me to elaborate feel free to PM me, as I'm always happy to help!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)