[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon requested:s rank tapu fini
Level and gender of the Cutiefly:level 12,female in a ultraball
IGN:Víbuma
Thanks a lot for keeping this open for so long and for all the mons!
edit:i just noticed that i didnt strike trough one of my 2017 request :toast:

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Vivillon (Polar Level 12)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 1 Female Cutiefly in Quick Ball
  • IGN: Voronwé

• Pokémon requested: Mega Blastoise
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 1 Male Cutiefly in Quick Ball
  • IGN: Sun

• Pokémon requested: Feraligatr (Lure Ball)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 1 Male Cutiefly in Quick Ball
  • IGN: Voronwé
Been following your giveaway for 2 years and I'm really thankful for your work. I'm glad I checked back on my Gen 7 games and your giveaway this month before it closed. It has helped players like me get some rare Pokémon (especially the Dream Ball ones) and definitely strong Pokémon with great Egg moves (looking at you Meteor Mash Lucario).

Cheers!

Last edited:
I'm requesting a second copy of these pokemon because I really love them and want to use different movesets for them but don't want to change the ones I already have and don't really have anther easy way to get them. I hope you are oke with it and if you are not then just ignore this post.
  • Pokémon requested: Landorus (Timid, Sheer force)
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Male lvl 1
  • IGN: Thor

• Pokémon requested: Heatran
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female lvl 1
  • IGN: Thor
I really appreciate what you are doing. I have got a lot of great breedjects from you and it would have taken me a lot more time without your give away. Thanks a lot!

My final request:

Pokémon requested: Armaldo, Jolly
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 7, female in a greatball
IGN: Edwin

Big up Eisenherz!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributor
Sent to: Billybobmco lb x2, Vibuma, Voronwé x3, Kucanine, Thunder09 x2 (made an exception for the final distribution) and Hillow

This marks the end of this giveaway, I will no longer take any requests!

Thanks to everyone who requested and respected the rules, and to everyone who left me kind remarks along with their request or just said thank you, it would have gotten overwhelming to answer all of these but I definitely appreciated them all! I hope you were able to get what you wanted out of this giveaway, and that some of you had some fun runs in the Battle Tree with these Pokémon.

After years of basically daily distribution, I'll admit I very much need a break, but I already know that I'll eventually want to start another giveaway project, so here's hoping I'll have the means to do it before the end of Gen 8!

Cheers to everyone!

PS. mods: this thread can now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)