Combusken @ Eviolite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Substitute
- Protect
- Baton Pass

Combusken is part of the main sweeping core. Pretty standard Sub Protect Baton Pass, and Flare Blitz is there because SD is banned. Cripples the plan.

Crustle @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast

My hazard setting lead. Makes sure that Rampardos doesn't get stopped by Focus Sash/Sturdy mons. Just a standard Crustle pretty much.

Rampardos @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Zen Headbutt
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

The sweeper of the team. The weird 96 Speed EVs is to outspeed Jolly 252 Archeops. Superpower is replaced with Earthquake because of not wanting to switch out after a -1 Atk & Def or two.

Gourgeist-Super @ Leftovers
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis
- Foul Play

Gourgeist is the physical wall of the team, very standard. Nothing much to say there. Insomnia is great because Vivillon Sleep Powder and Lovely Kiss Jynx.

Musharna @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Moonlight
- Signal Beam

Musharna is there for the special tanking. Probably should replace her because Musharna and Gourgeist don't mix, both being weak to Ghost and Dark. Normal Calm Mind set tho/

I need a 6th, and I think Scrafty would make a nifty Gourgeist/Musharna/Scrafty core... if it was NU
:(

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
SD Pass Combusken is banned by the new Baton Pass Clause, Scrafty will never make it to NU because it is one of the best Pokemon in RU, and you need at least three lines of description for every Pokemon in an RMT.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Dededork 649 , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rules #2 and #4, because your team is not competitive, as it is indeed illegal, and you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread. I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)