Comic Haven

Marvel vs DC, which is better?

• Marvel

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • DC

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
DC comics by a lot. But I still love both companies, I just put more DC on my pull list thats all.

Movies wise, I hate them both lol :smogthink: ive had it up to here with all of these damn superhero movies.

Last edited:
Marvel has better heroes than Dc. The fact is that Marvel heroes are relatable. Spiderman is my favourite superhero of all time. Even though he is a superhero, he is a teenager and struggles with real life daily problems like paying his rent, finishing his homework, finding a job after graduating. Another famous example is X men. The X men comics question us. Whose side would you take if mutants really existed ? . They perfectly show the racism and hate towards mutants and how government and people discriminate them. Dc characters whereas are stupidly overpowered. As much as I like Superman, he is nearly indestructible. Same applies to WonderWoman , Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Flash. The writers of Dc comics make Batman a guy with all plans, can defeat anyone with prep time. That is not possible in real life. The odds are not always with the good guys. Marvel heroes also have psychological problem which makes them more human.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Marvel has better heroes than Dc. The fact is that Marvel heroes are relatable. Spiderman is my favourite superhero of all time. Even though he is a superhero, he is a teenager and struggles with real life daily problems like paying his rent, finishing his homework, finding a job after graduating. Another famous example is X men. The X men comics question us. Whose side would you take if mutants really existed ? . They perfectly show the racism and hate towards mutants and how government and people discriminate them. Dc characters whereas are stupidly overpowered. As much as I like Superman, he is nearly indestructible. Same applies to WonderWoman , Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Flash. The writers of Dc comics make Batman a guy with all plans, can defeat anyone with prep time. That is not possible in real life. The odds are not always with the good guys. Marvel heroes also have psychological problem which makes them more human.
that's like...every dc theme since all their characters are indestructible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)