ORAS OU 'Coming For You' Mega Latios + Chesnaught Offense

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
Now, Welcome To My RMT. This Is Something I've Wanted To Try Since Mega-Latios Was Released.
BOLD = Changes
(Not Changing Mega Latios and Chesnaught Will Change Sets, Not changing The Pokemon In General)

Now Comes The Core I Chose, Mega Latios Supports Chesnaught And Chesnaught Supports Latios. The Main Reason Behind This Core Is For Speedy Takedowns no pun intending since Chesnaught has salac berry

Now Comes The Third Addition To The Team, Terrakion. I Needed A GOOD Bird-spam Check, So I Went With The Powerful RP Life Orb Terrakion.

Now After I Added The First Three, I Noticed My Team Was Severely Weak To Mega Scizor So I Added A Great Pokemon During This Meta, Scarf Tran. Scarf Tran Was Mainly To Outspeed Mega-Scizor.

Now If You Take A Look At My Team, I Am Fighting And Mega Scizor Weak. So I Picked One Of My Favorite Eeveelutions FLESH RIBBONS Sylveon. Sylveon Can Counter Megs-Scizor With A Hidden Power Fire, And It Can Counter Fighting By Screaming.

Now For Using Bisharp, I Get Some Great Switches Between Sylveon And Chesnaught,
It Also Saves Me From Most Priority Moves With Sucker Punch

Team's Sets:

Latios (M) @ Latiosite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Earthquake
- Psyshock/Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
Now For My Mega-Latios Set, The Reason I'm Running 4 Attacks With It Being Mixed Is For Coverage, And Late Game Cleaner. Now Each Move Plays A Part As In
Earthquake: Heatran, Charizard-X, Mold Breaker'd Rotom(s)
Psyshock/Psychic: Conkeldurr, Mega-Venusaur, Terrakion, Most Specially Defensive Pokemon.
Draco Meteor: Mega Sableye, do i have to say the rest?
Thunderbolt: Talonflame, Most Water Types, Coverage.

Chesnaught @ Salac Berry
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
The Main Reason For Sub Salac BD Chesnaught Is For Some Quick Take Downs Of Walls Like Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Quagsire, and Clefable. Now The Set Can Explain Itself, So Ill Save My Fingers Some Typing. Now At x1.5 Chesnaught Can Outspeed Alot Of Its Own Threats, Like Non-RP Mega Diancie, Mega Lati@s.

(huge ass Terrak)
Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
Now Terrak's Role On This Team Is Previously Mention, But I'll Say It Again For All Of You Lazy Assholes Who WONT SCROLL UP. Terrak Is My Main Bird Spam Check, Outspeeding Just About Everything In OU, And Countering Bird-Spam ALOT.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
Now For My Heatran, It Does Not Seem Like The Desirable Set, Running Ancient Power Over Stone Edge, But Ancient Power Is Much Better, Allowing It To Run Full Special Is A Valuable Quality For My Team, Since It Takes Advantage Of This, But Chansey Fucks It Over With Special Defense.

Sylveon @ Life Orb
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect
- Psyshock
Now Sylveon Is Here To Counter Mega-Scizor And Fighting Types, Also For Its Flesh Ribbons (ew) But The Power Of Screaming Is What Drives My Fleshy Ribbon Cat. LO Hyper Voice With Stab And Max Spatk Hurts Rotom And All Other Walls.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
For My Bisharp, Low Kick Is Needed, The Main Role Of My Bisharp Is Being A Lure And Countering T-Tar And Weavile, Knock Off And Sucker Punch Explain Themselves, and Iron Head For Fairies. But Having Low Kick Also Counters Bisharp And Other Bulky Rock/steel/dark types, taking them down in 1-3 hits.
Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off​
All I've Found For Now, If Anyone Finds Any, Post'm Below

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch/Ice Shard
- Low Kick/Pursuit
- Knock Off

Last edited:
Hi there, per your request I'm here to rate your team. So, as your win conditions are Mega Latios and Chesnaught, you should tune your team to their specific counters. Bisharp is a good Lati@s check, however running Pursuit over Low Kick allows it to trap the Lati if they try and switch out. As you would then be running three different damaging Dark moves, Blackglasses is a better option than Life Orb. That gives you more overall sustainability with not too much cost in damage output. Heatran should drop the Scarf in favor of a stallbreaker-Magma Storm set. Your team is in need of a good stallbreaker, and Heatran also needs Taunt to properly check Clefable (Scarf can lose if it switches in on the CM, depending on roles iirc).

I would go from Terrakion to Keldeo, as that checks Weavile and Scizor. A SubCM set, along with stallbreaker Heatran, would significantly increase your favorable match-up against stall and other defensive teams, who your primary wincons don't do well against. Sylveon is also more or less deadweight, it can be swapped out for Thundurus-T. Rock Polish Terrakion was your cleaner, and you could replace it very closely with Thundy-T. Either Thundy fits well, because that gives you a second Talon and Scizor check, which you need when using Chesnaught. Agili Thundy-T is a pretty solid cleaner right now. Lefties over Life Orb because it prefers the passive recovery over the extra damage.

That's all I've got, let me know what ya think. I assumed you were running a more hazardless HO look, which is why there wasn't really a suggestion for setters or removers. Just quote or tag me if you want help in that direction.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Bisharp @ BlackGlasses
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Thundurus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Flying / Hidden Power Ice
- Focus Blast

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)