Congratulations to OI's newest moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
... @Layell!

I was tempted to draft a long congratulations post filled to the brim with puns in honor of our newest moderator, but I have a feeling we'll be getting enough of those from the man of the hour himself.

Layell has been a vital part of Orange Islands from its inception. For over a year, he has organized and hosted Orange Islands movie nights, providing IRC regulars with hours of crackpot jokes and cringe-inducing witicisms. With Pokémon X and Pokémon Y right around the corner (only two months to go!), we were in need of fresh blood. Luckily, we didn't have to look too far.

Please join me in congratulating a very deserving user on his promotion!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations! I kinda saw this coming seeing how involved he is.

Back in November when I wasn't really part of the community yet, I showed up to my first Orange Islands movie night. I said that I was new and he was literally the only one who said hi to me. good guy :)

i'm next mod please

layell's first act of power will be changing all of the art on the site to poorly drawn MS paint blisseys

and then he will move movie night to a time i'm not at work

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Hope now you won't feel so bad about triple posting in the movie nights thread! :p

Congrats!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Congratulations Layell :)

Hope you do well in your new role and help keep some of these whipper snappers at bay!

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Congrats man! It's nice to see another man step into the government building on the main island.

Yup, this seems like a great choice to me! Congrats Ian, I honestly can't think of anyone better for the job! Keep it up!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would advise against doing this as the residual energy from your many flaps of chin have alarmed earthquake watch centres all across Canada.

While I close this thread be sure my time as moderator is only beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)