Multi-gen Corona Premier League III - Free Agent Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks to tiki for the banner!

JOIN A FREE AGENT TEAM HERE

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO POST YOUR FINALIZED TEAMS OR TO SEEK OUT ADDITIONAL PLAYERS.
DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNING UP LOOKING TO JOIN A TEAM.

As the team signup thread stated, this CPL will be a bit different from the previous ones. For this tournament, you can play and join any team as long as the captain accepts. For more details, check this thread. We realize not everyone will have a team to play for, as such we will be forming free agent teams. You are welcome to post here to state that you wish to play, but do not currently have a team. Captains of other teams are welcome to seek you out and add you to their team should you agree. If you do join a team after posting in this thread, PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST IN THIS THREAD.

At the end of signups, we will form Free Agency teams to join the pool of teams in this tournament. One thing to note is this is NOT a guarantee that you will be in the tournament. We may need to cut out teams due to the number of teams that signup for this tournament, and should we do that, we will likely cut out the free agency teams first. If you wish to avoid that, PM some other people in this thread you may want to form a team with!

Free Agent teams will be formed at the end of signups and will be randomized. Please only signup here if you are willing to play in this tournament.

POST ONLY TIERS YOU ARE WILLING TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT IN THIS THREAD.
Due to how this tour works, we will need to be sure every team can put a player in for each tier. As such, we need to know who is willing to play what tier. If your post does not include any tier it will be deleted. You are welcome to signup for "all", but realize you will almost certainly be put in the tier with the fewest signups.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, I dont think Im sort of team, jerk, or however we are calling it so I guess I would post in here

Name: MrAldo
Tiers interested in playing: Bo5 SS UU/RU/NU/PU/LC, ORAS OU
Timezone: GMT -5

I know how to play and build on most of current lower tiers, and something that can learn in hours so yeah, will be committed to it.

Name: Gayskeletor
Tiers interested in playing: SS OU, SM OU, ORAS OU, BW OU
Timezone: GMT-4

I'm less experienced in gen 6 or earlier because I'm kinda noob but I can pick it up if needed, just pass me teams lol

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Name: Expulso
Tiers: Best of 5 (SS UU, RU, NU, PU, and LC),
Timezone: GMT -4

I primarily play SS RU and NU but can also play SS UU and LC at a competent level. I'm happy to play games in all the lower tiers, though.
pls dont put me in ou :pirate:

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
Name: gorex
Tiers: Best of 5 (SS UU, RU, NU, PU, and LC), Best of 5 (SS Random Battle), DPP OU
Timezone: GMT +8

primarily play ss ru and nu (for grand slam bo5), will learn the other tiers.

Last edited:

CobsonYaoi

formerly Holesum420
Name: RepulicanSans
Tiers: ORAS OU, SM OU, BW OU, DPP OU
Timezone: GMT -5

I would like to do ORAS OU the most.

Name: Dr. Mirbro
Tiers interested in playing: SS OU, SS NU, SS PU, SM OU, ORAS OU (bold the preferred ones)
Timezone: GMT +2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)