Coronavirus Premier League I - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

thanks to rozes for the banner!

Before we get into the memes, a request to all reading this thread to take the pandemic of COVID-19 seriously. Practice social distancing, wash your hands, do whatever you can to flatten the curve and keep as many people as possible safe and healthy. Please see the CDC and NIH for further information on staying healthy.

Welcome to the player signups of the first (and hopefully last) iteration of the Coronavirus Premier League! Due to the widespread impact COVID-19 has had on the world, many Smogonites find themselves with more time on their hands than they know what to do with. Enter Coronavirus Premier League, a team tournament that capitalizes on the vast amounts of free time now available to the SmogTours community by condensing what would usually be a full week in a regular Premier League into a single day.

:blobstop: IMPORTANT :blobstop: PLEASE READ :blobstop:

The tiers in this tournament are determined by player interest. In order to accurately gauge interest, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE FORMAT BELOW WHEN SIGNING UP. IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS FORMAT YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED.

Code:
Player Name:
Timezone:
Tiers Interested In Playing:
Able To Be Active Almost Everyday Next Week (Y/N)?:
For "Tiers Interested In Playing", select the tiers you'd be willing to play from this list:
Gen 1: OU, Ubers
Gen 2: OU, Ubers, UU, NU
Gen 3: OU, Ubers, UU, NU
Gen 4: OU, Ubers, UU, NU, LC
Gen 5: OU, Ubers, UU, RU, NU, Doubles, LC
Gen 6: OU, Ubers, UU, RU, NU, PU, Doubles, LC, Monotype
Gen 7: OU, Ubers, UU, RU, NU, PU, Doubles, LC, Monotype
Gen 8: OU, Ubers, UU, RU, NU, Doubles, LC, Monotype
Best of 3 in Smogon Tour Tiers
Best of 5 in Smogon Classic Tiers

Tiers other than the ones listed will not be considered, so don't post them.

:blobstop: THAT WAS THE IMPORTANT PART :blobstop: THANKS FOR READING :blobstop: READ THE REST OF THE THREAD, YOU MIGHT AS WELL :blobstop:
Good luck and have fun! Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
Player Name: p2
Timezone: +0
Tiers Interested In Playing: Gen 2 OU, Gen 3 OU, Gen 3 Ubers, Gen 4 Ubers, Gen 5 OU, Gen 5 Ubers, Gen 6 OU, Gen 8 OU, bo5 classic
Able To Be Active Almost Everyday Next Week (Y/N)?: y

Last edited:

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Player Name: Staxi
Timezone: gmt+1
Tiers Interested In Playing: Rby OU, Gsc OU, Adv OU, Adv Ubers, Adv NU, Dpp NU, Dpp OU, Dpp Ubers, Bw OU, Oras OU, Sm Ubers, Sm OU, SS OU, SS Ubers
Able To Be Active Almost Everyday Next Week: yes

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: Expulso
Timezone: GMT -4
Tiers Interested In Playing: Gen 8 RU, Gen 5 RU, Gen 5 UU, Gen 4 NU
Able To Be Active Almost Everyday Next Week (Y/N)?: Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)