Coronavirus Premier League III - Admin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Some doubts that were addressed to me and I feel like explaining:
  • If you're playing either Bo5 / Bo3 and lose by your time reaching 0, either through timeout or disconnect, you can still play the remaining games of the series - only that particular game will be counted as a loss;
  • Also for the Bo5 and Bo3 slots, if you and your opponent can't reach an agreement for the first tier, default it to BW (Classic), UU (Slam), and SS (Tour) first then loser picks next.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
jpcardboard was the alt of a banned user and is removed from the tournament effective immediately. His matches should be nulled and he should be substituted out. The hosts will handle this further, but I just wanted to get this out there ASAP so any substitutions can be made.
To expand on that, cleann / Empo please substitute him out. SANJAY, Confide, and Viduf: please pay attention to the substitute, as you guys will all have to play him.
As on sheet: I know I'm late to it, but I'll start updating it right now.

Perry

slayer
To expand on that, cleann / Empo please substitute him out. SANJAY, Confide, and Viduf: please pay attention to the substitute, as you guys will all have to play him.
As on sheet: I know I'm late to it, but I'll start updating it right now.
oi
New information came to me, and following input from a TD, we are changing the decision above. When jpcardboard was banned, he was 1-1, and instead of replaying his two games, we'll be replaying only his previous win. Following this, only Viduf and SANJAY need to play versus Moose 50. I'm sorry for this, as it may cause a bit of confusion.

Perry

slayer
Hello, we have 482 games done - meaning that 26 series are still left. I will deal with activity cases later today with my co-host Boat (phiwings99).
I will not accept throws and/or wins given solely to help one or other team to reach playoffs. Play your games to win, or accept the dead game.

Re: Tiebreak, it will follow the format stated on OP.

Perry

slayer
Below the activity cases for r1:

mael vs Blightbringer - activty to Mael, Blightbringer did not respond to Mael's attempt at scheduling.
Shakur vs Blightbringer - activity to Shakur, no response to Shakur's scheduling
Void vs Odd Della Robbia - act to Odd Della Robbia, agreeing to play on "Monday morning" is not great scheduling, but ODR has been online and available to play for the entirety of morning in Void's timezone
Elgino10 vs Zwein - act to elgino10, "play rn" is not good scheduling from Elgino10's end, but Zwein failed to respond at all.
RedEmption vs yovan33321 - act to redemption, no attempt to get the match done
DKM vs LeBalladeDesCieux - act to DKM
fourmi vs Pedrock - dead game
Chirac vs CMx - activity to CMx, Chirac made no attempt to get the game done
M Dragon vs rinnegan418 - activity to M Dragon, rinnegan made no attempt to get the game done
SPACE FORCE meeps vs Leo - dead game, no attempt to schedule from either party
SPACE FORCE meeps vs TrueNora - dead game, no attempt to schedule from either party

--

We coinflipped who would advance between Team Rocket and BITG, who were fully tied but guaranteed in the tournament. Team Rocket won and is the 7th seed.
Proofs were sent to Managers PMs, and this decision was only done because they didn't play themselves on R1.

Perry

slayer
RE: z0mOG vs Welliou

Situation: In the RBY game of their bo5 series z0mOG reported his Starmie missing a move and asked for a rematch, which Welliou declined. z0mOG then forfeited the game. As a result, z0mOG loses the RBY game of the bo5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)