Multi-gen Coronavirus Premier League III - Finals [Won by Lansa a Braba]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ey guys now that we won is sent it's time for shoutouts!

You may be asking: But The Kyle, shoutouts are supposed to be made at the end of the tournament!!!

And I'll tell you: That's right. But Team Brazil is going through a rough patch since... 2015, and someone in our chat suggested that instead of making shoutouts AFTER WE LOSE IN R1, we should make shoutouts BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT EVEN STARTS! That way our team morale is going to get a giant boost of confidence and we’ll hopefully make the playoffs again! That’s probably the reason I’m on the team to be honest, we were lacking social skills and I need to make up for that.

I’m going to start with our main core:

Eternal Spirit: I used to dislike you. Now I think you are a great teammate and community user if you try hard enough. Your overused jokes about abortion sucks and are not funny at all.

Goao: I used to like you. Now you are very arrogant and made Rewer quit. Tama’s doll.

Tamahome: You’re not Itachi. You can’t carry the team alone. You can’t play for half of the team anymore. TEAM stands for Together Everyone Acheves More. There’s no “I” in that sentence.

Hantsuki: Uninspiring. Never cares. Helped me with my class project, thanks. Will have to sub-in for Tiba after he disappears and will have a positive record.

Nintendi: Best brazillian player right now. Winner of the 4th edition of High Roller Tournament hosted by Kyle, the most prestigious brazilian tournament.

Now to the less important people on our team:

RETORNO: I’m glad Nintendi isn’t playing ORAS because I want to see your excuses after you lose a game. You’re one the trashiest players and users I’ve ever met playing this game. You know what’s worse than being a team cancer? Not knowing you’re a team cancer. Your passive-aggressiveness and overall negativity gets on my nerves. I challenged you to play 1v1 and loser would be kicked from the team and you refused. Classic angsty teenager, trying to be smart and always contradicting yourself. Go eat a dick.

Century Express: You’re really good, have great knowledge about the metagame and I know you worked on your pre-game anxiety. You’re also a great person. I wish you the best. No flames here.

Sand Castle: I don’t like you as a person that much. But I’m liking your motivation and tryhardness and I hope you don’t quit in the middle of the tour. You also had a nice Classics run, good job.

DR Caetano: Luckiest player playing RBY OmegaLUL EZ Clap

Mncmt: Everyone has high hopes for you but don’t worry about the pressure and try to play your best and have fun.

Askov: You too, but with less hope.

toinha: Gama seems to trust you

A Hero’s Destiny: You should try to have fun because you said you didn’t have to much fun in SPL. Team tours are great!

Hyogafodex:: I’m glad you’re on the team. I think Perry was the one who first mentioned your name for the last spot. For once these random guys in the chat did something good, you should thank him. Keep the Will of Fire running if I’m kicked LUL

Our evolution was impressive and inspiring as hell, we started being terrible in the first cpl and still were able to get into semis, went to finals in the second one and now, one month after, we are still an atrocious group of players but finally managed to bring home the champions title of this prestigious tournament. They even changed the rules in cpl 4 to divide and nerf us. Thats sad man, i know, but the brazilian spirit in our hearts will always be alive for the eternity and i will never forget you all.

Had a lot of fun too, and i would like to thank toute l'équipe cclm for making this tour a rly enjoyable experience, never enjoyed my time on pokemon as much as this week and thats thanks to everyone's mood and fighting spirit n_n

Apart from my teammates, I would like to also thank people who helped me for my slam games as I didnt know really well the 5 low tiers this gen, as you guys were very handy in the tier learning, and team building aspect and im glad I could still rely on the good friends I made on this site, you guys are goats!! Kink Luthier MrAldo Tricking TSR Confide Feliburn HJAD atomicllamas Christo Hurtadoo Slowpoke92i The Leprechaun

c'est tarpin clm wlh

this is our new mascot btw:

wagomine-carkol.png

Last edited:
Man, I rly enjoyed playing this... I don't care it's not an official tournament, I only came back to play for the quarentine whenever I was sick of studying, now I stopped studying and I only play this shit all the time lol.

You guys took me in, even tho many of you didnt even play this yet when I retired, and mostly knew me from my tragic POWC leadership and Tama's trashtalking me LOL. I'm vry glad I could meet so many BR newfags.

Not rly like to read nor care about individual shoutouts, but here will go some:
Spl4sh: Man, I rly appreciate u having put faith on me, even tho I was so fuckin bad at CPL2. Seriously, thx a lot and it has been my pleasure.
Hantsuki: It was amazing to be your teammate again Tetinha ~n.n~. Not only u gotta be with your back hurting from lifting this bunch of cancers to the title, it's awesome to have u on the chat. I hope I can keep on winning not following your banlist, but if I don't, u can trashtalk me, and there will be no hard feelings.
Perry/Get Backer/Pablo: u guys bought me CPLs 1 and 2 even tho it was not necessary me. Thx a lot for that, and aphologies again for sucking so bad at CPL2.
And to all the other who were on the team and on the chat, I'm not gonna name one by one bcuz I will be forgetting some names eventually, but thx a lot for having me there and helping me on this at any way possible, either testing teams or just posting memes, w/e, u guys are great, and I include the traitors Rewer and Kael, who was so nice to meet again.

GANHAMOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)