Multi-gen Coronavirus Premier League V - Finals [Won by TOUR ROOMS GOONS]

My very short shoutouts:

I really enjoyed managing was fun, grats to the eventual winners;

My team made managing pretty easy and hands off, I'd love to manage something similar again

Special notes to: jonfilch and 64 Squares for looking dominating through pools, and to devin for going 6-0 , ziloXX for subbing in and killing it going 2-0 in playoffs, and trace and TSR for being 3-0 as well in pools, CKW subbed in pretty competently and probably should've been 3-0

Thanks to all of the dudes who just chilled and helped us w teams: Joya In particular

Really enjoyed the atmosphere, I wish more tours had this sort of lively environment

Sorry if things ever got a bit heated or loud, was all in good fun

Edit: thanks for handling most of the logistical stuff IPF , let's do this again sometime

Take care and stay safe everyone

Last edited:
itwas a though sason my friends of lansa a braba, but we managed to win, thank u all

Spl4sh :congratulations bro, i know u since 2014 but u still are bad as fuck. u got the mntal capacity of a rotten peanut but ur a true friend

ggggd :i also know u since 2014 but ur actually good, maybe thats why u nevr kissed anyone, get a life

Askov : finally u didnty run from a finals game. it would be better if u did tho LOOOOOOL. gratz anyway

HANTSUKI : ur like a snorlax, fat and though, always trustowrthy, gratz on finally having a good record after 10 years on this site

Highways : our friends that never won on uupl, now u also never won on snake

Lord da blast: bro ur a true friend, its also good ur always up for a challenge and for ebing ghosted by nintendi

Ren-chon : my bro, ur like bad wine, everyone thinks ull get better with time but u just get completly useless and a waste of space instead. ur the only one that plays nu tho, so thanks for being our sacrifice on this slot

hs : my bro hs, u better go back to ur mango plantations cuz ur not very good on uu, thanks for commiting tho. unfortunately this wasnt a competition to find th most stupidy guy on earth, if it was ud be the mvp.

Tatsumaa : bro, ur deader than a fish out of water, but we still love u

Ahmad Alfatih : u are our number 1 politician and ghost slot, hope u have a good future stealing lunch from poor children

didi : another of our always reliable nintendi ghostslots, we hope u recover from ur drug problem bro

Lusa : on this snake we hoped u could come back from ur 0-3 cpl score. u didnt, but ur still a nice guy.

mncmt : ur like a lutra tournament, u nver win unless u have no clue what ur doing. thank god ur a complete idiot and never know

Perry : inimigo

@skipman : up fat adventures, ur our number 1 sub-12 fat player, ud be a goat if u didnt jerk off ur brain.

we fought, we conquered, gratz for us

rip slurmz and draxler

itwas a though sason my friends of lansa a braba, but we managed to win, thank u all

Spl4sh :congratulations bro, i know u since 2014 but u still are bad as fuck. u got the mntal capacity of a rotten peanut but ur a true friend

ggggd :i also know u since 2014 but ur actually good, maybe thats why u nevr kissed anyone, get a life

Askov : finally u didnty run from a finals game. it would be better if u did tho LOOOOOOL. gratz anyway

HANTSUKI : ur like a snorlax, fat and though, always trustowrthy, gratz on finally having a good record after 10 years on this site

Lord da blast: bro ur a true friend, its also good ur always up for a challenge and for ebing ghosted by nintendi

Ren-chon : my bro, ur like bad wine, everyone thinks ull get better with time but u just get completly useless and a waste of space instead. ur the only one that plays nu tho, so thanks for being our sacrifice on this slot

hs : my bro hs, u better go back to ur mango plantations cuz ur not very good on uu, thanks for commiting tho. unfortunately this wasnt a competition to find th most stupidy guy on earth, if it was ud be the mvp.

Ahmad Alfatih : u are our number 1 politician and ghost slot, hope u have a good future stealing lunch from poor children

didi : another of our always reliable nintendi ghostslots, we hope u recover from ur drug problem bro

Lusa : on this snake we hoped u could come back from ur 0-3 cpl score. u didnt, but ur still a nice guy.

mncmt : ur like a lutra tournament, u nver win unless u have no clue what ur doing. thank god ur a complete idiot and never know

@skipman : up fat adventures, ur our number 1 sub-12 fat player, ud be a goat if u didnt jerk off ur brain.

rip slurmz and draxler

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion

rip slurmz and draxler

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion

rip slurmz and draxler

rip slurmz and draxler

Spl4sh

Banned deucer.

rip slurmz and draxler

rip slurmz and draxler

Em caso de investigação policial, eu declaro que não tenho envolvimento com este grupo e não sei como estou no mesmo, provavelmente fui inserido por terceiros, declaro que estou disposto a colaborar com as investigações e estou disposto a me apresentar a depoimento se necessário

this was a really fun tour. Thanks to boat and perry for hosting such a fun event.

Even though we got a bit unlucky in the finals, I can say that i am very proud of the asiancy. We were 7-8 down in r1 and then we came back and went 23-13(I thought we were going out r1 tbh but damn y’all proved me wrong) The chat itself is something to look forward to everyday and eden and IPF did an amazing job as managers. Thank you both for giving me a chance to play and trusting me with the slot. Shoutouts to Altina for roasting me every game , Joya for helping me in the oras slot throughout the tour and in sm as well. jonfilch for giving me teams for oras, man you’re goatered. trace you’re amazing and i hope you learn ou for wcop. Also dw i will have chegg so i can help you out always :p. Alpha Rabbit for making us laugh everyday and also giving a solid performance, good stuff bro. raf win the dou wcop, Pakistan Zindabad! ShinyAzelf for supporting us throughout the tour and always being there for us. You’re very talented and I hope one day u decide to join other team tours other than wcop. Looking forward to Asiancy WCOP 2021 . 64 Squares man solid ubers performance, you did p well in this tour, good job. TSR was very fun teaming up with you, you did rly well bro. proud of you. CKW the bangladeshi legend, good job bro. yeah we got lucked in some battles but it’s mons, u did really well apart from that bro. TMM solid performance bro, looking to see more of you. ACR1 damn the final game was fun to watch, you played it so well. Good job bro, keep it up. Havens mono goat. StepC yeah the last game was very unfortunate, but you still played really well. glad the team worked out. Eyan you drew us our asiancy logo, man you’re an amazing artist. Hopefully one day i can beat you in skribbl. Vileman for constantly supporting us throughout this tour and chanting “asiancy asiancy”. It was a pleasure bro having you in the chat. phosphor thank you for the support as well, it really cheered us all up. Maxance congrats on your first team tour win on here, you have a lot of potential and can go pretty far, keep going bro. gorex hope the army treats u well bro, was nice teaming with u again. ziloXX impressive run bro, u got us the wins we needed. Special shoutouts to watermess MetalGro$$ Decem Enzonana.
sugarhigh Pais , and anyone else whom i may have missed. Love you all. This was a really fun tour and I am glad i was able to experience it alongside some great friends from the Asiancy. Congrats tour goons, may we meet again!

ASIANCY ASIANCY

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)