Other Metagames Corrosive Tale -DarmanitanZ-No atacks diancie Team (Top 8 1734 elo) -Balanced Hackmons USUM RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrosive Tale

Hi there! I am Rex and I am making my second RMT. This RMT was thought as a meme but surprisingly this team worked way better than expected (expected = 0).
I reached 1734 elo with this aberration.

Team Building Process:

The first aim of the team was testing Darmanitan-Z as a regenvest, but the the wet dreams of a corrosion diancie came to my mind and... things got out of hand.

The first mon was darmanitan regenvest. It is aimed to wall diancies and mmys, taking mmxs hits fairly good as well. His low speed is very good for a slow pivoting and core enforcing, as well with a not bad spA.
Corrosion diancie, things start to get mad. You, my dear reader, are maybe asking yourself 'Why diancie?' while your eyes bleed for seeing a no-atacks diancie. It baits steels and its a good waifu, no need to explain further.
MBounce Mega tyranitar, mainly because is fun to improof a diancie with a tyranitar. Also this stands to counter normagars and knock off stuff, that always help.
The next mon was a merciless gengar, because poisoning is fun, but when you give it a actual meaning its way more fun. CRITS FOR EVERYONE. Sadly this set changed into a adapt gengar, it has the same firepower but can defend himself without the poisoning support.
Next one is giratina, not too much to talk about, shell smash and physical contrary stopper, also it is the rapid spinner and spectral stands for avoid being spin-blocked by ghosts.
Dazzling band mmx. This sweetie stands for covering the team (TriRay I am looking at you), also diancies, prankster sap giras, refrigerate kyurems, regigigas, registeels, dialgas, zygarde...

The team:

Darmanitan-Z:​
FOCUS AnD STUDY (Darmanitan-Zen) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Spectral Thief
- Photon Geyser
- Core Enforcer
The star (punching ball) of the team. Diancies just cry when he comes out and tanks their hits, same with mmy. Mmxs are a bit harder to predict so gira is better. Ttar can knock the imposter and make chip damage. This team is a meme, but I must say that darmanitanZ is a very good and unexplored mon, guys give him a chance and try him in other teams.

Diancie:
Angry bf (Diancie-Mega) @ Leftovers
Ability: Corrosion​

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Thread
- Toxic Spikes
- Baneful Bunker
- Stealth Rock
Don't ask, just use it. Imposterprofed by Ttar.

Ttar:​
Angry Teacher (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leech Seed
- Shore Up
- Knock Off
- Anchor Shot
A very good set (not joking) that works even better with the poison support. You can't kill something directly? Seed it and seeds+poison will make 25% dmg per turn. Then just spam STAB knock or trap the foe. Spam knock off. Self imposterproof, TRAP KILL THAT DAMMED IMPOSTER.

Giratina:​
Angry Bro (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Relaxed Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Strength Sap
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
Physical check and rapid spinner. Also the spinner blocker of the team. Has spectral to scare foe's ghosts that want to BLOCK YOUR SPIN. Improfed by ttar (or himself if u don't want to get SPINNED)

Mmx:​
Angry gf (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Choice Band
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Close Combat
- Ice Hammer
- U-turn
Kills TriRays, Diancies, Refrigerate kyu, Registeels, Dialgas, Regigigas, Mega ttar and some other stuff that I am missing for sure. Imposterprofed by darmanitan. The choicing items makes the player to read hard to make dmg.

Gengar:​
Angry moma (Gengar-Mega) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
Modest Nature
- Hex
- Venoshock
- Moongeist Beam
- Ice Beam
Hex and Venoshock to make the massive dmg with the poison. Moongeist stands for being able to kill stuff without the poison support, also for killing shed if you didn't set up the hazards. Ice beam for coverage. Imposterprofed by Tyranitar.

Threats:
Pheal steels: They are very common and the situation can get out of hands if they don't get stopped quickly.

RegenVest Magikarp: As scary as kyogre (maybe not as bulky) but supported by the power of the MEME.

Guts flame orb shedinja: If the foe has this, forfeit, you can't win, I'm sorry.

Posible Changes:
Gengar: adaptability-->merciless
Is it better? No, but crits are cool and u are cool, cool+cool=super cool.

Diancie: Corrosion-->Plate/Specs pixilate diancie
This can be done (with probably much more use) BUT CORROSION IS MORE FUN. Will be improfed by darma.

Ttar: Ttar--> gyarados
Is this better? No, gyarados has less bulk and less atack stat, in exchange for a bit of extra speed that doesn't help to outspeed anything. Don't talk about typing, ROCK IS THE BEST AND U CAN'T SAY NO.

Angry bf (Diancie-Mega) @ Leftovers
Ability: Corrosion
Timid Nature
- Toxic Thread
- Toxic Spikes
- Baneful Bunker
- Stealth Rock

FOCUS AnD STUDY (Darmanitan-Zen) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Spectral Thief
- Photon Geyser
- Core Enforcer

Angry Teacher (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Adamant Nature
- Leech Seed
- Shore Up
- Knock Off
- Anchor Shot

Angry moma (Gengar-Mega) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
Modest Nature
- Hex
- Venoshock
- Moongeist Beam
- Ice Beam

Angry Bro (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Relaxed Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Strength Sap
- Rapid Spin
- Haze

Angry gf (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Choice Band
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Close Combat
- Ice Hammer
- U-turn

Conclusion:

This team is a meme, ok but I somehow reached 1700 elo with it so if I can u can. Don't let your dreams (memes) be real. Where does the name of the team comes? Well diancie is fairy so Fairy-tale, and corrosion ability... sigh at this point really did you expect a explanation with any kind of sense?! The names of the mons? Its because I am making this while I should be studying chemistry, that organic formulating won't make itself. But instead of that I am here wasting my team writing a meme RMT, nah I'm joking, I love BH and I love memes.
Study guys, thanks for reading.
Peace

Special Thanks to:

Mickle: for teaching me how to format my RMTs.
Other loser: for helping with some aspects of the team.
All the SR clan.

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Unfortunately I have no advice for your team but I do have some general advice to offer.

Firstly, read the entire Other Metagames forum rules. RMTs do not in the Other Metas forum, and if you still wanted to post a thread on the forums it would have to go through the OM Submissions subforum with almost no exception.

Secondly, RMTs go in the Rate My Team forum under the SM Other Teams subforum and they have their own set of rules you must follow to post an RMT. For example, you must not only have a complete team but you must fully explain the role of each Pokemon on your team. You can't just tell readers to use a Pokemon without explanation. There is also a two week cooldown for when you can submit a new team in the RMT forum. You cannot submit a new team until two weeks have past since your last one. A week ago you posted your first RMT in the Other Metagames forum and it had to be moved.

I hope you take all of this advice into consideration.

Unfortunately I have no advice for your team but I do have some general advice to offer.

Firstly, read the entire Other Metagames forum rules. RMTs do not in the Other Metas forum, and if you still wanted to post a thread on the forums it would have to go through the OM Submissions subforum with almost no exception.

Secondly, RMTs go in the Rate My Team forum under the SM Other Teams subforum and they have their own set of rules you must follow to post an RMT. For example, you must not only have a complete team but you must fully explain the role of each Pokemon on your team. You can't just tell readers to use a Pokemon without explanation. There is also a two week cooldown for when you can submit a new team in the RMT forum. You cannot submit a new team until two weeks have past since your last one. A week ago you posted your first RMT in the Other Metagames forum and it had to be moved.

I hope you take all of this advice into consideration.
Im sorry I didn't know how to add my post to the rmts forum, next time I will post the rmts in their section.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! As Ransei mentioned above, I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You are also only allowed to post 1 RMT every 2 weeks, so I'll unlock this in 2 days if you can PM me with updated descriptions. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)