Corsola Cup: NU Tournament [Third Round Pairings]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping because I made errors in my time computation and thus Thunda and I could not meet up.

I can't get on when he's on. And he can't be on when I'm on. Our timezonesa are fucked up.

Bumping because Thunda and I can't meet up due to timezone issues.

It turns out I made errors in my time computation and I found out that I can't be on during his regular online hours and he can't on mine.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The New Coordinator

http://www.smogon.com/community/showthread.php?t=9056 -< For those who need a refresher on the rules.

Since CTrainer is a fuck-up for "leaving," I'm going to extend the deadline to Saturday, May 27th, 8:59, PDT. It's well, one day after it has ended, and I'm not going to enforce my FCFS policy. Not yet.

SpaceFlare / ThundaBolt: Get your damn battle done so we can go into R4.

- [New Coordinator Thingy]

Okay so I sent Thunda PM regarding this and I got this reply 6 hours ago:

Thunda on PM said:
im leaving for a week tomorrow on holiday, i will try to be on alot for the rest of the day though. if not i forfeit

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, it's almost 3:00 AM for ThundaBolt on the day he leaves. It's just going overboard, and I'm going to accept his proposal to forfeit.

By default, SwallowStar (SpaceFlare. Get your name right >:O) wins.

Round close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)