Cross-Server Tourney Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You are in luck:

Group 8
Amazing Ampharos has been active enough to go through, but nether of the others have. Whoever posts first is probably checking here more often so will be more active.
You posted first so (as long as you are going to be active from now on) you are through!

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I have to say, no offense but these pairings really suck... Considering that the same number of people advanced from CMS as, say, CaP, why are there people paired up against each other from CMS when CaP has NOBODY on its team going against each other?

But oh well, Poopazing shouldn't be too difficult to find... Too bad I don't get to face him on CMS. =/

By the way, can I post the new topic instead of Mag, since I am running this round?

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
i beat sonaxy in dougs, so we 1-1m i hate the pairings also :( i wish we could redo them, but i doubt thats possible

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have to say, no offense but these pairings really suck... Considering that the same number of people advanced from CMS as, say, CaP, why are there people paired up against each other from CMS when CaP has NOBODY on its team going against each other?
It was the luck of the draw, I used a RNG to pick the pairings. I agree that it is annoying that so many people play those on the same team, but it would be unfair to redo the picking.

And yea Bass it OK.

Other people r2's thread is up please post results there.

Edit: Goodbye, back on the 31st-2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)