Crystal Sand [BW2] (1500+ on PO Beta)

Emvee

Banned deucer.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Smogon community. Hopefully you all had a great time this holiday. So to start the year off big, I'm going to post one of my favorite teams to use nowadays. I don't usually post my teams on Smogon forums, but this one has worked really well so I felt I should share it with you all (also some of my friends encouraged me to do so lol). The team is amazing, and it has peaked very high on the ladder in a short time. I went as high as 1525 with this team before getting hax'd down to 1500, then I stopped the laddering since being exactly at 1500 looks pretty cool. Nevertheless, I was surprised at how quickly this team got me wins. It has allowed me to beat many high ranked players on the OU ladder. This Semi-Stall Sand Team is built around the Pokemon Suicune, which is not too commonly seen in OU. Suicune is the main Pokemon on the cover of Pokemon Crystal Version, hence the title, "Crystal Sand". Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this RMT.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Superpower

Having the ability to outrun speedy stuff like Latios, Gengar, and Starmie, Scarf Tyranitar is really good for this team. Stone Edge of course is its strongest STAB move, wrecking stuff like +0 Volcarona, Ninetales, Abomasnow, Flying-types, etc. Crunch is essential to revenge kill Latios, Latias, Starmie, and to kill off Deo-D, Celebi, Jellicent, etc. Now here's something you don't see everyday on Scarf Tyranitar: Ice Beam. I've chosen to run Ice Beam over Pursuit for a few reasons. Firstly, strong players nowadays expect Pursuit and stay in with whatever they have. This can be problematic against something like Jellicent, which can get me burned and render my Tyranitar useless. Same for Celebi: Pursuit doesn't do very much if they don't switch and depending on the situation, it can cost Tyranitar its life. Since Tyranitar is not banded, Pursuit is relatively weak in this case, and doesn't KO full HP stuff if the opponent doesn't switch. Ice Beam allows me to take down +0 Special Landorus by surprise (something everyone uses nowadays), as well as catch Gliscors off guard. It also helps me against certain Physical Walls since Ice Beam is a Special move (example: Hippowdon). Ice Beam results this set to have a Hasty Nature, so it will hit Super Effective types harder due to a neutral SAtk. If you think Pursuit is more useful for you, feel free to change Ice Beam to Pursuit and run a Jolly nature, with the extra 4 EV's going to HP instead of SAtk. The final move is Superpower, which helps me revenge kill stuff like Banded/SD Terrakion, Lucario, and Heatran.

Gliscor (M) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics

Gliscor causes so much rage in battles it's hilarious. Sand Veil gets really annoying for your opponent especially when they miss on an important move (as I'm sure some of the people I faced with this team can recall). Substitute gives you that chance for your opponent to miss so you can set up your Sword Dance. It also can be used for scouting purposes, and for avoiding any status conditions. Sword Dance of course gets your attack up so you can wreck havoc with STAB Earthquake and Acrobatics. Flying Gem gives you that boost on Acrobatics and ups Acrobatics base power to 110 (since it does more damage when you don't have an item, and Flying Gem gets used up the moment you use Acrobatics). Gliscor resists Electric moves which is useful especially since the team is built around Suicune. Gliscor gets an amazing 289 speed which really when you think about it outruns so many kinds of Pokemon. Overall it's an amazing Pokemon that can even eliminate the likes of Rotom-W, since Hydro Pump gets a low chance of hitting.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Like I said before, Suicune was the reason this team was made. It possesses amazing Defensive bulk, and even has the ability to withstand +2 Close Combat from a Life Orb Lucario at full HP, even after Rocks. The Suicune I've chosen to use is the CroCune set. Rest and Sleep Talk are the moves that protect Suicune from status and allow it to recover the HP it lost while setting up. Though it's Special Attack is pretty weak at first, setting up Calm Mind allows you to turn Suicune into an absolute monster with both durability and power. Suicune makes an excellent Mamoswine counter, as well as taking on a whole variety of Physical Attackers, such as Cloyster, Salamence, etc. Scald gives you that decent chance of burn, which can really help you to set up Calm Minds. The only trouble this set has is Pokemon that are immune to Water moves, such as Jellicent, Gastrodon, and Toxicroak. The team offers a variety of ways to take down each Pokemon. Jellicent can be KO'd by Tyranitar, Breloom, or Latias (after setting up). Gastrodon can be taken down by Breloom, Latias, and Acro Gliscor, and Toxicroak can be defeated with Gliscor or Latias. Once the water-immune Pokemon are eliminated from your opponents team, Suicune has no trouble whatsoever. Even after Calm Mind, Super Effective Pokemon like Rotom-W still can't take down Suicune. Calm Mind helps you beat lots of Special Attackers, like Life Orb Tornadus-T for example (which this team plays around in order to beat). It's really underrated, but extremely effective in the OU metagame.

Breloom (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Low Sweep

Never underestimate the power of Banded Breloom. She works really well for this team as a Choice Band user. Spore isn't really needed since I don't want it to interfere with Burn from Suicune's Scald and Heatran's Lava Plume. Instead, I wanted my Breloom to have maximum power. Banded Mach Punch is amazing. It 2 hit KO's Genesect easily. It's great for finishing off weakened Pokemon as well. It helps me beat stuff like Terrakion, Stoutland, etc. Bullet Seed hits like a truck. It even takes resistant types with lower defense by surprise, doing massive damage to Pokemon like Tornadus-T that try and switch in on Loom (assuming you get like 4-5 seeds). Rock Tomb hits flying types really hard, and slows down incoming threats while getting a Technician boost. Low Kick also gets the technician boost. It can even 2 hit KO Skarmory and sometimes even Forretress after rocks. I used to have Banded Virizion in his place, however due to the fact that the team needed some priority as well as a multi hitting move Pokemon to break through subs and sashes (in case the weather wasn't in my favor), I switched to BandLoom.

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Roar
- Lava Plume

Heatran is my Specially Defensive wall, which like Breloom has great synergy with Suicune since it takes Grass type moves very well. It's also my Dragon tanker, having the ability to easily tank stuff like Draco Meteor, and sometimes Outrage. Stealth Rocks is of course the teams Hazard support. It's important you get Stealth Rocks up as early as you can in order to gradually weaken your opponent's team as they switch. Protect is used for scouting, and gaining some extra Leftovers HP. It can also be used to Burn Stall after Burn from Lava Plume. Roar is the teams method of Phazing, which helps me shuffle out Pokemon trying to set up on me, like CM Rachi, CM Latias, Volcarona, etc. Lava Plume is Heatran's main STAB move, which has the chance of Burning your opponent's Pokemon (similar to Scald). Heatran also helps me to counter Rock Polish Genesect, which wrecks so many unprepared teams in this metagame.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock

Latias is the Pokemon that I felt made this team finish strong. It really closes up the rest of the teams weaknesses, due to the fact that it has resistances to Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, and Fighting, as well as possessing immunity to Ground type moves. Calm Mind allows you to boost its already high Special Defense, while at the same time boosting your Special Attack in preparation for a sweep. Roost helps you heal any damage you have taken and helps to keep Latias alive longer. Dragon Pulse and Psyshock are your 2 STAB moves which takes down a variety of threats. She is probably the only Pokemon in OU that can take down all of the following threats at the same time: Keldeo, Breloom, Infernape, Terrakion, Rotom-W, Thundurus-T, as well as a variety of sun and rain sweepers. It's also my answer to Special Landorus.

Semi-Stall teams were always my favorite play-style to run, besides Hyper Offense. Hopefully this team will encourage a lot more of you to use Suicune in the OU metagame, since it truly works so well in it. If you noticed, the team doesn't have a spinner, and it doesn't need one. It works perfectly fine without a spinner, as the 96 battles it took me to get to 1500+ has shown me, so please don't suggest it. With that being said, the team is very easy to play with, and it has really worked out for me. As always, I hope you guys enjoyed this RMT, and like I do on all my RMT's, I thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Any comments or positive feedback are much appreciated, and are highly encouraged. Feel free to let me know if you have any doubts or difficulties about anything this team has to offer. Importable is below.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Superpower

Gliscor (M) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Low Sweep

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Roar
- Lava Plume

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I really like the composition of the team, with scarftar eliminating things like jelli, perish celebi, thunderusT, and spex lati that check suicune. Breloom also helpes with jelli and gastro, and nets surprise kills on tornT (ohkoed) and nite (2hkoed thru scale) who think they switch in for free. Scor for toxicroak, loom, etc, and finally cm tias for sun and general stall breaking in tandem with suicune. Very well thought out, and since it was on beta heatran was for genesect and its little bros zor and rachi. If players want to use the team on ps just change sand veil on scor to poison heal, then u have a free switchin to toxics! Anyways the only suggestion i have is to use flame body on tran since it's your uturn switchin, and since DRAGONS are the biggest problems. dd mence is pretty much gg, good thing it is very uncommon. dd nite is second on the threat list, so your best bet is to bait rage and switch to heatran.

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spd
Bold Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Roar
- Lava Plume

This way dragonite +1 outrage is a 3hko

252Atk Choice Band Dragonite (+Atk) Outrage in Rain vs 252HP/180Def Leftovers Flash Fire Heatran (+Def): 31% - 37% (121 - 143 HP). Guaranteed 4HKO.

you struggle more vs rain though especially tornt, but it does way less with superpower.

Also, you can consider a bulky sd set on gliscor with toxic orb so you can take on loom completely and use icefang vs nite. Sets and evs are up to your preference, but hitting 244-246 speed is enough.

With flame body and scald from suicune who takes physical hits for days, drags are less of a threat.

Suicune definitely sweeps unprepared teams with threats gone, and your team is extremely efficient at facilitating suicune's sweep. Props to using the underrated loom set too! I can imagine how many tornts and nites u neuter on the daily. Congrats Emvee~

Bryce

Lun
This is am excellent team.Great use of CronCune,it's bulky as hell,as well as using the underrated CBBreloom.You look a little Torn-t weak,but hey,with CB Loom's surprise factor and good prediction with TTar and Heatran,you can deal with it just fine.

Dragon types are certainly a concern.As DDMence and DDNite in the hands of good player is huge threat.I think changing Gliscor to a Bulky Poison Heal SD set would be suffice.While you do lose out a cool powerful flying STAB and the Sand Veil,you get a physical dragon check.

Also,I think running more speed on Breloom,possibly max speed will let you abuse the power of CBLoom to the fullest.A bulky spread on Breloom is good only in Poison Heal sets imo.Another change I suggest is Pursuit>Ice Beam on ttar.Gliscor and Hippo aren't big threats to this team,and a lot of hippos are SpDef variant.Pursuit gives ttar more utility as it can now trap kill Lati@s and Genger,who look threatning late game.SubSplit LO Genger looks like it can cause some serious problems to this team,so I think Pursuit will give you much more benefit.

Good Luck and hope I helped.This team deserves a Luvdisc.

Neliel

Sacred Sword
!

I really really like this team, it looks like a dp team :O
First of all, i think you should change a bit the evs on your tyranitar. Ice beam is mostly used for gliscor and Landoru-t, so i think you should move some evs on special attack in order to get a 100% ko. 52 evs are enough to always ko gliscor even without stealth rock (239 Atk VS 186 Def and 354 HP (95 Base Power): 355 - 418 (100.28% - 118.07%) and always ko landorus-t after stealth rock damage ( 239 Atk VS 196 Def and 382 HP (95 Base Power): 337 - 397 (88.21% - 103.92%). This doesnt change much in your offensive presence, but it can help to get a ko on these annoying things since tyranitar doesnt like Earthquake. Now i think you really need to put pursuit somewhere on tyranitar, because Heatran doesnt like orbed surf by latios and tyranitar even with that boosted special defense cant switch in on latios more than twice. I honestly dont think you need stone edge that much with ice beam being able to catch Dragonite, Salamence, Gliscor, Landorus. The only thing you will miss to ko is Thundurus, but its checked anyway by latias. The other things you mentioned like Ninetales and volcarona are stopped anyway by heatran, and tyranitar cant switch in on these two anyway so i think you can try pursuit instead of it.

Now i think that ddmence or other dragon types that doesnt care about heatran (lets say Haxorus with eq or dragonite with superpower) can be difficult to play around. I cant really suggest you everything else than putting ice beam instead of calm mind on suicune, i know you will lose an important move but i dont see any other way to fix this problem, also i think you can cripple rain teams with calm mind latias anyway. With ice beam on suicune you can tank an outrage and hit for great damage any dragon bar kyurem-b, but i guess that heatran can do a nice job checking hit. thats it, hope i helped you!

--> Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 206 Atk / 52 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Superpower

Calm mind--> ice beam

Hey Emvee, very cool team plot you have here!

You have a team with alot of potential here, but it could use a few changes, maybe, to make it just a bit better and more effective.

• First off, your Gliscor could use a bit of work done to it. I do believe SandVeil is banned from OU, if I'm not mistaken. I'd suggest the simple change from your current set to the standard Toxic Stall Gliscor. Gliscor seems to have alot of potental using this set with this team and, when paired with Heatran's phazing ability, can be very effective. I'm pretty sure White Symphoni beat me to the punch on this suggestion, but here's the set:

Gliscor@ToxicOrb
Trait: PoisonHeal
Impish:252 Hp/184 Def/72 Spd
Earthquake, Toxic, Substitute/IceFang & Protect​

• Last, I'll be agreeing with Neliel Tu Oderschvank's suggestion of IceBeam>CalmMind on Suicune. If you don't want to lose CM, IceBeam>SleepTalk is always an option to consider.
Hope this helps and good luck with your team!

Hi, there

I think you should still Pursuit on Tyranitar insert that also helps you not to flee the Weather Setter opponent and kill allowing you to win the Weather War, if you want to keep Ice Beam, it is nevertheless important to hit Gliscor, Landorus, Landorus-T, Salamence, Dragonite (to guarantee the Okho with Stealth Rock, place put 52 evs in special attack) and so at this point deliver thee Stone Edge Pursuit, which helps against Latios is that Choice Orber that gives you enough trouble.
Even with the lack of Stone Edge, Volcarona is still kept at bay by Heatran and Suicune Calm Minder + Stealth Rock, I'd say you applied for him.
The rest is a very solid team, I have nothing to add.
Good luck, with your team!

tl;dr
Pursuit > Stone Edge
52 SAtk / 206 Atk / 252 Spe (for Tyranitar)

Emvee

Banned deucer.
@CTC: CTC wazzup brodda! The new Heatran EV's seems very ideal for the current circumstances against stuff like Dnite. I'll definitely try it out. Should be good against Torn-T as well since it will take SuperPower a lot better, so I don't have to keep switch-predicting in order to kill it. Sand Veil Gliscor has saved me many times but for places like smogon on their PS server n stuff when I go there sometimes I'll have to switch up the gliscor set since SV is banned, so I'll definitely try ur suggestion out. Thx for the rate man xd

@White symphoni: Physical dragons are the only tricky part. Scarf Mence is taken care of easily by Suicune, but against Ddance Pokemon i usually bait the outrage to Heatran and lava plume/protect or whatever to stall it out and hopefully burn it. CTC's new EV spread for heatran seems a good idea since i'm kinda attached to the gliscor set I have but I will definitely consider changing the gliscor set when I go to PS (since SV is banned there unlike PO Beta). For Loom, I don't really need it to be fast, since it's main job is to pick off on weakened Pokemon with Mach Punch. It has enough to be able to outspeed the slowmons, like Jellicent, Skarmory, etc, which is all I really need it to do for it's other 3 moves. Keeping it bulkier allows it to live longer, even if it's not a Poison Heal set. Also I originally had Pursuit over Ice Beam however when I noticed the number of people on the ladder staying in for Pursuit and just healing off their HP or killing my Ttar I felt Ice Beam was better. I was also annoyed that I kept getting walled by Gliscor switches, and Ice Beam predictions take them by surprise. Since Ttar is scarf Pursuit doesn't do much; it can't even OHKO Gengar or Latias, and people think they're smart when they see Ttar and just stay in. That's why I just go for the Crunch right then and there lol. Thanks very much for the rate!

@NTO: Hmm you're right it does! :o Never noticed til now lol. Anyways, seems like a really good idea for Ttar, with changing the EV's to ensure proper damage is dealt with Ice Beam. Does it still ensure that Deo-D is 2 hit KO'd from Crunch though? With what I have right now it does around 68% i think, allowing only Rocks to get up from Deo-D and not Spikes. It's much easier to outplay 1 hazard than 2 lol, though I never really had trouble with them in the first place. But yeah if it does that I'll definitely change up my set! I don't really use Stone Edge much anyways other than for Ninetales and Gyarados and stuff like that, and you're right Ice Beam covers pretty much the same thing (bar those two Pokemon), so I think this Ttar set is worth trying. Calm Mind on Suicune is wayyy too precious to replace, but I could maybe replace Sleep Talk for Ice Beam and run a Chestorest set? Idk lol. Thank you for the rate!

@CedOmega: Sand Veil Gliscor isn't banned on PO Beta (see the title of my rmt on where it peaked). But yeah I'll definitely be using a different Gliscor set when I go to the Smogon PS so I'll definitely take that set into consideration! And yeah like i said in my post to NTO I think I will maybe try Ice Beam for Sleep Talk and go with a Chesto Berry. I really like the current set I have though, and I'm skeptical about this change, but I'll see if it makes an obvious difference in the performance of this team. Thanks for the rate!

@Mr. Green: Yeah kinda like the set NTO suggested. Hmm awesome. I shall definitely try that out. Thank you very much for the rate! :)

Neliel

Sacred Sword
yeah it still solidly 2kos deo-d 355 Atk VS 356 Def and 304 HP (120 Base Power): 174 - 205 (57.23% - 67.43%)
For your set suicune's set, i initially wanted to suggest you chesto berry but i thought you would have prefered rest sleep talk to have a more solid recovery (well, not even more solid because the sleep mechanism sucks now but at least you could have do it more than once. The chesto berry set is whort a try though.

Very nice team you have here ! I love the use of underrated threats like choice band breloom, crocune and acrobatic gliscor.

However, I have some suggestions for improving your team :
First off, you know that sand veil is banned from PS, so you can't use acrobat gliscor. Instead it, you have double dance Landorus-T who did the same role, with better attack and a boosting speed move. Here is the set :

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Choice band breloom is good, but you need 252 EV speed in order to outspeed some pokemons like rotom-w, spec politoed and jellicent before they try to burn you, and tie to other adamant breloom. It also help for outspeeding after the speed droop against latios, tornadus-t, since low sweep have a good chance to 2KHO them without SR (and 100% chance to 2KHO after SR)
You can also use stone edge instead of rock tomb for more power, since a good player will switch after the speed drop to a counter.

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Stone Edge
- Low Sweep

Good luck with team !

Emvee

Banned deucer.
@Nel: Perfect. :] Thank you for an awesome set.

@Cyredax: :] Thanks for the rate! Keep in mind this team peaked on PO Beta which has Sand Veil Gliscor unbanned. For PS though I won't be using the same Gliscor set I have on the RMT. That Landorus looks really cool and I'm definitely going to give it a try so thank you for that! Breloom has outrun every Jellicent I've used Bullet Seed on, and most of the time OHKO's Rotom-W with Bullet Seed even if it has a burn (though nowadays I've more often seen T-Wave Rotom-W than Will O Wisp Rotom-W. The speed might help, however, I lose some valuable survivability, which I feel Bandloom needs more especially in a sandy weather, to clean up teams more effectively while staying alive longer especially in hazard conditions.. Stone Edge might not be a bad idea. I just liked the idea of Rock Tomb, how it gets that Technician Boost along with the -1 speed. I shall try it out though to see how it compares. Thanks again.

Used the team, liking it alot. Very, very nice team overall. I just changed the gliscor over the poison heal, making it a very viable switch-in if heatran doesn't like the opposing pokemon ( like a toxic from jellicent, as scald beats it down. ) A very nice team, made a vid using it if u want to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdStyj6eYMM

Emvee

Banned deucer.
Hey I saw the video, and I'm glad the team has been working out for you! Poison Heal is a great ability for those reasons and it works on PS, since Sand Veil isn't allowed there unlike PO Beta.

Hey, this seems like a really interesting and solid team. I do have a few suggestions though.

More SpA on ttar seems like a really good idea--idk how much, but enough to OHKO landorus or something should be a good criteria. Otherwise, ttar looks solid and like it'll do its job well.

For what it's worth, SVscor is banned on smogon so I don't have a lot to offer on it, but it looks solid.

Have you ever tried using subCM keldeo? It can serve much the same purpose as suicune does and also has its counters removed by ttar, but exchanges that awesome bulk for way more power and coverage. You choice though--crocune is undeniably effective.

I would highly suggest switching breloom's item to either Life orb or Fighting gem--although CB's power is nice, it's a bit of a waste imo. Spore, although it does clash a bit with burn, is really nice even so, and could potentially buy a few turns of set-up for either of your sweepers. Fighting gem basically acts like a one-time CB, whereas LO gives you consistent power but a bit of recoil. Either way, you could go with a moveset of Spore / mach punch / bullet seed / low sweep if you don't want to use the SDer.

Have you ever considered using Twave on latias? Given the list of pokes you said you used it to check, it could be very helpful. It also cripples genesect on the predicted switch-in :). You already have a sturdy CMer and an SDer, so another set-up mon might not be necessary. twave would help a lot vs venu and stuff too. PP though.

Anyway, very nice team and hope my comments helped!

Emvee

Banned deucer.
Hey Kidogo thanks for the rate! Yeah I've changed my saved Ttar set thanks to Nel's post. Sub CM Keldeo is a great Pokemon, but Suicune offers great defensive bulk unlike Keldeo, so I can make safe switches into stuff like Mamoswine and Gliscor. I will try the Breloom set though to see if it makes a difference in my performance of play. CB Loom has been extremely effective though, but I am curious to see how a change in the set will do. T-Wave seems like a really interesting idea on Latias, especially since I have never seen it used on Latias before. It is certainly something neat to try and I always like hearing all these creative ideas. Thanks again :)

This team is really great Emvee! love the use of Suicune. My only gripe about this team is that offensive Rain teams can be somewhat of a problem, but since Latias can handle the majority of rain threats its not really much of an issue.

oh and about the Gliscor...I reccomend to try using a Max HP/Max Speed Toxic Stalling Gliscor as it can wear down alot of threats and prevent some threats from setting up on you such as Deoxys-D, Dragonite, Gyarados, and Landorus-T which all of these could be a pain to deal with plus a Max speed Gliscor will always prevent Lucario from doing any damage when it trys to SD as it can outspeed and OHKO it with Earthquake.

Still trying to figure out this "Hide Button" thing on here so sorry for no Hide Button
Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Taunt/Protect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)