Should Kazappelin lose Explosion?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eeveelution:
1. Aetheon (Provides the only missing 130 stat (Defense) that the Eeveelutions lack as of gen 2, excellent stat line.)
2. Celesteon (SD + 130 Attack on an OU mon with only special STAB is neat, but I prefer the above concept.)

Competitive Move:
1. Star Storm (Great nuke option with a helpful secondary effect and the drawback of having a 25% chance to miss, good stuff.)
2. Star Strike (Reliable STAB, enough said. Doubt it’d be any more problematic than Ice Beam, but could always adjust it later on.)
3. Celestial Beam (Also a fine option, just not entirely sure if it needs the lowered accuracy to be balanced. Time will tell.)
4. Magnetic Waves (Very cool flavor-wise, but might be a bit too good. I would likely run this on almost every Zapdos/Raikou set.)

Flavor Move:
1. Comet Crash (Don’t think this belongs in the flavor moves category, but it’s a rad attack that I’d love to see added to C:SI.)
2. Vacuum (Mostly flavor, but I could see some niche partial-trapping sets pulled off with this.)
3. Meteor Shard (Fully a flavor move, but plenty cool. Very much feels like an early-level STAB move.)

Eeveelution:
1. Aetheon Reasons given by Stonecat, even if this has to have it's stats moved around and rebalanced or something this is the right direction imo.
2. Celesteon

Competitive Move:
1. Star Strike I like the % chance here to drop evasion, that can allow the move(and other options) to be more consistent if the % is hit.
2. Star Storm If star strike is the ice beam, this is the blizzard.
3. Celestial Beam Simply find the two above to be more interesting.
4. Magnetic Waves Personally think this defeats the purpose of the Cosmic type by giving these electrics have cosmic coverage for free. We actually just added HP Cosmic which sacrifices speed(huge) and I think that's more interesting.

Flavor Move:
I think the only real flavor move here is Meteor Shard, the other two are honestly just moves I'd like to see in. My favorite would have to be Comet Crash but all three should probably be added tbh.

Sorry for the delay, was really sick. Still am. XD

Apologies for not voting sooner I have been horrendously busy these days
Eeveelution:
Celesteon (I very much prefer the stats of this one)
Aetheon

Competitive Move:
Celestial Beam
Star Storm
(Now that we have cosmic type hidden power myoves feels redundant, besides I think the above options are the closest to being balanced)

Flavor Move:
Vacuum
Meteor Shard

Eeveelution:
Celesteon
Aetheon

Competitive Move:
Star Strike (good move, I can imagine a lowered evasion followed by a Hydro Pump/Thunder, devastating)
Magnetic Waves(nice way for electrics to punish cosmics)
Celestial Beam (wish this move has a secondary effect or so, still strong tho)
Star Storm (don't favor the poor power points)

Flavor Move:
Meteor Shard (legitimate early game-ish STAB/coverage)
Vacuum (bp seems wack)
Comet Crash (too much of a flavor move)

Rezzo

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Pre-Contributor
Sorry haha forgot to press send lol xo

Eeveelution:

1. Celesteon
2. Aetheon

Competitive Moves:

1. Star Storm
2. Celestial Beam
3. Star Strike
4. Magnetic Waves

Voting is now closed! The results will be tallied up and announced very shortly.

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Was told to tiebreak. So I’ll do that right now cause I have a few minutes during lunch.

Celesteon

Rezzo

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Pre-Contributor
:starmie: Slate 10.5 Results :xatu:

Further research has identified that Cosmic-type Pokémon posses unique powers! Some of these powers are in fact available to known Pokémon and new discoveries alike...

----------

Competitive Moves

Star Storm discovered by Rezzo
Submission Category: Competitive
Move Name: Star Storm
Typing: Cosmic-type
BP: 120
PP: 8
Accuracy: 75
Secondary Effects: 30% chance to lower the foe's evasion by 1 stage.
Suggested Distribution: :cleffa: :clefairy: :clefable: , :staryu: :starmie: , :ariados: [Lunaraknid] , :nidoking: :nidoqueen: , :mewtwo: , :mew: , [Oatu] , [Altocumulos] , :ledian: , :persian: , :tangela:
Later
Celestial Beam discovered by JosJet
:ss/lunala:
Submission Category: Competitive
Move Name: Celesital Beam
BP: 90
PP: 16
Accuracy: 90%
Secondary Effects: None.
Suggested Distribution: Altocumulus (Replacing Tri Attack), Lunaraknid, Clefable, Ampharos, Stantler, Tangela, Oatu

This works as a general strong Cosmic-type STAB. Much like the Rock-type, I believe strong Cosmic-type attacks should have a drawback like lowered accuracy.
:cosmog::cosmog::cosmog::cosmog::cosmog:
----------

Flavour Moves

Vacuum discovered by Rezzo
Submission Category: Flavour
Move Name: Vacuum
BP: 24
PP: 24
Accuracy: 95
Secondary Effects: Traps the foe for 2-5 turns.
Suggested Distribution: :natu: :xatu: [Oatu] , :kadabra: :alakazam: , [Lunaraknid] , :mew: , :porygon: :porygon2: , :lugia:
Cosmic type Fire Spin, basically.
(Later)
Meteor Shard discovered by JosJet
:ss/minior:
Submission Category: Flavor
Move Name: Meteor Shard
BP: 40
PP: 40
Accuracy: 100%
Secondary Effects: 10% chance to confuse the target.
Suggested Distribution: All Cosmic-type Pokémon - :golem::tyranitar::steelix::rhydon:Terricks

This works as a starting Cosmic-type move. This is also distributed to some rock type lines.
:minior-indigo::minior-violet::minior-orange::minior-yellow::minior-green:
Comet Crash discovered by Shiny-Raichu
Submission Category: Flavor
Name: Comet Crash
Typing: Cosmix
BP: 100
PP: 12
Accuracy: 80
Secondary Effects: The user may also gain a random stat boost. (Think Ancient Power, but for a single stat! 30% chance?) The user suffers recoil if the move misses.

Suggested Distribution: :Cosmic Eeveelution: :steelix:, :miltank: :starmie: :oatu: :lunarakrid:
Description:

“The user launches themselves in the air before ramming into the target with the force of a comet.”

With elements of Ancient Power and High Jump Kick, This move serves as a hard hitting but risky move that gives a few pokemon listed above a powerful STAB move.
----------

Annnndddd....

New Eeveelution

Celesteon discovered by JosJet !!!
:ss/sylveon:
Submission Category: Eeveelution
Pokémon Name: Celesteon
Evolution Method: It evolves from Eevee when leveled up knowing a Cosmic-type move (Swift). --Feel free to also use this method in your sub--
Base Stats: 65 HP / 130 Atk / 110 Def / 95 SpA / 60 SpD / 65 Spe
Height: 0.9
Weight: 26 kg
Notable Moves:
Hidden Power
Celestial Beam, Tri Attack
Morning Sun, Moonlight, Swords Dance
Meteor Shard
Stelleon would work as a more physically defensive based Cosmic-type. It has high attack and Swords Dance and which potentially allows it to run physical Hidden Powers for coverage.

Flavorly, Stelleon would be star themed. This relates it to Umbreon and Espeon to create a pseudo trifecta. Sun, Moon, and Star. (Yes, the sun is a star, but you know what I mean.)
:sylveon::sylveon::sylveon::sylveon::sylveon:
Looking forward to exploring these discoveries in Crystal: Sevii Islands!

----------

What's Next for C:SI?

We will be taking a short recess following this larger-than-usual slate to take a breather and code in the new additions, as well as make some minor adjustments to C:SI before we continue on. A tournament phase is in the works for this tier and there will be more details to follow on what we are planning to do for this.

For now, have fun with the latest additions! Catch you soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)